Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:43:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - -  (Read 4307 times)
Sunil Timo

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

Why should someone use Leonardo for rendering? What advanced features do they have other than the existing in market?

Using Leonardo, today, at this moment, it takes seconds to render a single image, and mere minutes to render one second of animation. Not only does Leonardo provide the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet, but it also provides the most flexibility - users will be able to select the amount of GPU’s employed in the completion of their render. The more GPU’s selected, the faster the render will complete.

Best,
LT

As far as I know, Leonardo has already shown itself in action. The platform testing proved its advantage in comparison with competitors. https://www.reddit.com/r/blender/comments/97992t/leonardo_render_is_3x6x_faster_than_their/       
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Why should someone use Leonardo for rendering? What advanced features do they have other than the existing in market?

Using Leonardo, today, at this moment, it takes seconds to render a single image, and mere minutes to render one second of animation. Not only does Leonardo provide the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet, but it also provides the most flexibility - users will be able to select the amount of GPU’s employed in the completion of their render. The more GPU’s selected, the faster the render will complete.

Best,
LT

I did not expect the first result to appear so quickly. It's nice that Leonardo was able to competently build its work and already today has competed with other platforms. Do not stop there!       
su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

I'm proud to present german ANN Thread translation!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5021006.0
indonesiatranslation

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

hello everybody i see the market at the moment is very chaotic is this influential with the sale of ico leos Huh
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Hello! I would like to know, why did you choose Giga Watt as a partner? What results do you expect from cooperation with it in the future?

In my opinion everything is the opposite  Grin! It's good that Giga Watt saw in this idea the creative, agreed to a partnership and provided his opportunities.
neyworfigh

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Still can not believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!
063Myxa

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Can we start as a renderer right now? Or is it still being tested right now?

If I correctly understood now the beta version is available and the final version of the product will be ready by the middle of 2019. I think there will be many more changes and improvements by the time the application becomes ready.                                 
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

Today I was happy to find that the bounty campaign of your project is also represented on the altcoinstalks forum -  https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=41631.0 where immediately joined it! I believe in the success of your project!  Wink
EdwardsEdward

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Good day fellows!
I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

Regarding the intellectual property of my works, will it be protected while using the Leonardo Render Infrastructure?

For me this question is still open, although for a long time many have been using cloud applications and are not worried about the leakage of their information. Although Leonardo assures us that the data is fully protected.
clara.zetkin91

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:35:34 AM

Best,
LT

It's actually a great combination of features that I have not seen in other rendering companies yet. I would like to think that you are not bluffing but in fact the project will work exactly as you described.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

I got the latest information from LEOS, and also the contents of the message

"Dear community, we have vital information to share with you:

First, we are happy to announce that we are going to launch the final module of Leonardo Render. In one month we plan to go live on the market for public use.

Additionally, in order to scale product sales around the world, we will be focusing our attention to attract equity investments and scale up sales.

That being said we plan on coming back to complete the ICO after we achieve this milestone along with sales and clients, and hope for your continued support.

However, this means that at the end of week 4 we will pause our bounty campaign.
- All rewards achieved and approved by bounty manager will be fixed on a reward table, and you will be able to continue doing tasks from the same point in which it was paused.
- The campaign will be relaunched once we announce new ICO dates
- All bounty participants will be informed by email.

Thank you for your interest in our project, please continue to follow the news and updates and don't miss our highly anticipated relaunch.

Best regards,
Leonardo Team"

I am confused whether this is official news or not?
Roufidapoc

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

The team doing their best for the idea, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the idea will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I'm sure they just do what's best for the project.
Perilace

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:38:59 PM

I have GPUs lot more powerful than 1060s..but less then 50,maybe you have different minimum requirements for different graphic cards?
JamaynaDud

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

Hey,  I'm young member in the forum, so it is my first time to see bounty signature codes. I will definitely join it!
I'll spend my time to read more about the business later today. Thanks for the ANN
su1kata

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

HQ German Translator

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

I'm proud to announce, german Mining Thread is now available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028111.0

Have a nice day  Wink
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

Hello. How much i will earn on rendering?
carwussmet

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

Hey  According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

Hello. How much i will earn on rendering?

Hi!Thank you for the question!

As minimum requirement is 100 GPUs you will earn about 50$ per 1 Hour.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

I have GPUs lot more powerful than 1060s..but less then 50,maybe you have different minimum requirements for different graphic cards?

Thank you for the question.

by artists, designers, manufacturers, and corporations of every size.
50 GPU minimum requirement is based on our internal tests with 1060s that allows stable and quality rendering service. We will most probably finetune minimum requirements based on specific models a bit later when we run more tests and get more reliable data.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: