Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding habit  (Read 641 times)
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

This is a good habit only if you don't really care about the crypto world and look at this as a long-term investment.

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

According to my way of thinking, maybe because it again requires funds, so throw the tokens after distribution occurs. This is not good because it is too hasty in making decisions. and they only get a fraction of all the coins. I think it makes more sense if the dump is because management sells their tokens from the bounty hunters.

Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

I think hunters drop tokens because most of them don't trade. They only know how to make them and where to get money.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Actually they have no choice but to sell immediately the tokens/coins they've got from bounty campaigns. I will give you a scenario (This is just what I've learned from my fellas in our local telegram chat):

There was a bounty hunter and he needs money, He joins in different bounties and participate to every program in it such as Social Media, Signature, Telegram, etc.
After a while this bounty hunter earned his stakes and rewarded by token.

Now he wants to sell it immediately because he knows that some of the bounty hunters will sell that token immediately too and If he holds it for a long time
there's no assurance that the value of tokens that he have will increase and that's why he chooses to dump it.

The Bounty Hunters will not going to take risk by holding a token that will soon will decrease its value.

This is what according to my own perception and understanding about the conversation in gc. I think it's really true because I for one will not going to take risk a sure profit.
At some point you are right.But as far as I know some of my friends regret for selling their tokens right after they got their shares from bounty campaign.Most of them suggests to hold the tokens a month or two before selling it for a better profit.
not all members of the bounty do so. I assure you. so do basically those who only started participating in bounty programs and began to receive the first profit
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
Why do bounty hunters dump tokens?

For bounty hunters receiving tokens is like a paycheck. Bounty hunters are not investors, they are working and receive payment for work done. I am not a fan of dumping tokens after receiving, but I understand it.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

This happens because bounty hunters don't really care about a project much. They care about gains and this is it. But sometimes holding habit does no good,  cuz a token may cost a zero one day.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:59:23 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:35:45 PM by Happiest

It depends on the coins. If you have better coins which have a brighter future and will have an outstanding impact in the future or in the  lives of his users; if a perfect coin like this is found, I don't see any reasons why bounty hunter shouldn't keep the coins. Most sells because they want to make quick money which is lack of inpatient.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

This is a call to all bounty hunters to refrain from the dumping habits they are known for. Can bounty hunters cultivate good holding habit and stop dumping their tokens immediately after distribution?
Not a habit,it is a strategy isntead of a habit,because bounty hunters arent dumb to hold shit tokens which is why most of these bounty tokens are getting dumped,and only those good for long hold tokens are going to be hold,if you are those bounty hunters would you want to waste your time holding shit tokens? NO,of course.

kaloloy

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

There's no doubt why bounty hunters are the first set of people who dump their reward tokens into cheaper price values because most of them are having no job career.
In my personal experiences, I am a crypto holder since I earn my first bounty stake tokens and I had still hold them until today.
But this quarter, I am planning to dump some of my altcoins that aren't perform's well like altcoins that almost has no pumping or doesn't trading high volumes for a long time.
Today, I am holding decent amount of crypto assets because my altcoins were pumping since last year and because I am still holding them even when they pumped and dumped multiple times.
kaloloy

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Not a habit,it is a strategy isntead of a habit,because bounty hunters arent dumb to hold shit tokens which is why most of these bounty tokens are getting dumped,and only those good for long hold tokens are going to be hold,if you are those bounty hunters would you want to waste your time holding shit tokens? NO,of course.

That's a good habit but for me the best reason why we hold especially like that last 3 months is Holding is to prevent our crypto assets on losing.
when we sell our altcoins too soon, it means that we only get low earnings and we're having no more chance of getting an opportunity that we could even earn higher than the previous altcoin price value.
some of my friends are dumping their altcoins because they have no job that could support their family's basic needs.
ipbitrung01

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

I think this habit is hard to change. Or, this bounty hunter is in dire need of money so he must sell. Or he will immediately sell the token after he gets it because anyone dares to confirm that the token has the potential and give him a profit when holding it back. He sells right away so that there may be something to offset his efforts in the past campaigns ...
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Honestly as a bounty hunter i don’t sell off my tokens after the ICO sales, i cannot blame them to sell their coins or token after the main sale because of the need of money of these bounty hunters, some of them they make a living by doing bounties so after the end of ico they usually sell quickly and gain small profit and apply again. I think this can’t be changed anymore, however we have to deal with it.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Actually not at all bounty hunters,are dumping there tokens immediately after distribution,and im the one part of them holding my token in a certain period of time ,and wait for a moment that the road map of the ICO project will cultivate more and make it marketable,so that  the price will become  higher.actually being a bounty hunter we must defend our dignity,that we are the one make the price value of the coins going dump,because the truth even the ICO participant are the one first who sell or dump there coins when they get there token in participation of project,they are the first panic and selling the project token.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

I think the reason why they sell the coins right after they get them is because they want money. They couldn't wait for the coin to go up again and so for them it is really not that big of a deal if they wait or not.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

It's a part of the game. Some of us are here for money, that's why they sell the first chance they get. You can't really blame them for that. Others are here for the sake of investment. In this case bounties enable you to earn something extra and then invest it as well. But as with all investments you have to be careful what to invest in and some projects are not worth it.
If a project is good, then even in case value decreases a bit while bounty hunters sell, it will inevitably go up again.

Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

it's easy to answer from me, it's all because of economic factors, sometimes they do not have money, so they will automatically sell the tokens they get. and that's fair.

dkkhfhar

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Not all dumping is caused by bounty hunters. Many projects distribute tokens through various channels. I think whether this project will collapse after entering the stock exchange depends on whether the project really has potential for development.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

It's more of a technique and strategy than a habit. You cannot blame people who sell their earned token immediately. People choose to earn than to hold token that has no assurance. Not all who hold are lucky, if you hold your earned tokens an it will go to the moon then you are lucky but it happens once in a Blue moon. The best way to stop this argument is to sell and leave some just incase it will pump.

niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

In the actual fact, that is what most bounty hunters do, they are eager to dump their tokens immediately the tokens are being given them. I won't blame anyone  who hastily dumps his tokens in the market after the distribution for fiat money, such persons may be in need of money to meet up with some pressing financial needs .Such people are left with no option than to sell their tokens at hand .Moreso, I want to advise people who quickly dump their tokens in market to also learn the habit of holding such tokens for some time, because from experience they are likely to sell at higher price later in the market for a greater and better profit.  
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

What I understand is they don't understand the value of their work, they are just being blinded by the small ammount of dollars thinking that selling their bounty tokens at the dump price doesn't matter because they never buy it. They have an have a cooperation to the team any more and yet when the token they dump manage to multiply the price, they regrets and yet didn't learn. That is why sometimes I understand why there are team don't want to send the payment on the schedule time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: