Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone  (Read 2212 times)
DACSEE_official

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

here I look at the team and I think "something is wrong." I can not believe this project. the information on the site looks as if they just want to collect money. and why is your road map so meager and only until the end of the year?

DACSEE has been up and running since 2016. You can already use the service in a few different countries. Please join us on our social media and telegram chats to get the most updated information. You can also find our details on the website www.dacsee.io . For any questions, please feel free to reach us. Thankyou
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

here I look at the team and I think "something is wrong." I can not believe this project. the information on the site looks as if they just want to collect money. and why is your road map so meager and only until the end of the year?

DACSEE has been up and running since 2016. You can already use the service in a few different countries. Please join us on our social media and telegram chats to get the most updated information. You can also find our details on the website www.dacsee.io . For any questions, please feel free to reach us. Thankyou

Yes as I see on the whitepaper of how is the business built and developed by DACSEE, this is not the first time for project team to run DACSEE. Now I guess DACSEE intend to promote wider to penetrate global reach out of the business.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:13:34 AM

I'm not an expert so don't listen to me, but do you have a test product?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

They has been tested Version 1.0 Software in East Asia market last year (for 14 months and really successful), and now they continue developing their product.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

Thank you for being interested in DACSEE. Regarding the test product, DACSEE is already providing services in Malaysia area. Please follow our social media to get the most updated news.

For more information about DACSEE, please visit: www.dacsee.com
To register as part of the DACSEE community, register here: www.dacsee.com/#/register.
Join the conversations on DACSEE’s social channels today:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dacsee.official/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dacsee_official/
Telegram: t.me/DACSEE
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

So DACSEE is actually not a new project since it has been running from 2016, in this ICO what will be developed by DACSEE? is it developing the platform to be decentralized?

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

One of the goals of the project is to solve the environmental problem of gas emissions, this topic touches on the issues of ecology, which are very important in our time, and in this I see the pros of the project

I got your idea by saying to solve environmental problem of gas emissions, I guess you mean that with DACSEE as public transportation will impact to reduce the using of personal/private transportation which causing heavy traffic jam. This traffic jam can be reduced by DACSEE then environmental problem of gas emission from lot of cars used can be decreased. It's cool approach, indeed.

teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Based on the official site, till now the fund raised 24,750,654 USD. Has it reached the softcap? I think the ICO will gain a lot of money further. 
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

are there any product demos?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

Based on the official site, till now the fund raised 24,750,654 USD. Has it reached the softcap? I think the ICO will gain a lot of money further. 

There are not information about softcap, hardcap and price at ICO on the website and Whitepaper also, they just inform about total supply 3 bil and 2.16 bil available for ICO.

binhminh138

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching. I hope that many people are interested in your project!
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

There are not information about softcap, hardcap and price at ICO on the website and Whitepaper also, they just inform about total supply 3 bil and 2.16 bil available for ICO.

I think the raised fund is not requiring the softcap as the project has been running since 2016 so we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap, what we need is understand the project very well and support them if the result of the research is good.

hurry_hore

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

I've been questioned my self that there is Thailand mentioned at certain document of DACSEE but not sure which is document whether whitepaper or website, but at least I am sure that one office is registered at Thailand. Just now I see above that one of Co Founder seems Thailand people if look at the name, so I now understand why Thailand is one of mentioned country in DACSEE document.

DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

So DACSEE is actually not a new project since it has been running from 2016, in this ICO what will be developed by DACSEE? is it developing the platform to be decentralized?

DACSEE is only running in a few countries at 2016.  The whole idea is to decentralize social ride sharing platform. For more details, please visit dacsee.com. Thanks
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

I've been questioned my self that there is Thailand mentioned at certain document of DACSEE but not sure which is document whether whitepaper or website, but at least I am sure that one office is registered at Thailand. Just now I see above that one of Co Founder seems Thailand people if look at the name, so I now understand why Thailand is one of mentioned country in DACSEE document.

Thanks for being interested in DACSEE. We have a blog that includes the most updated news about DACSEE. We are excited to announce that we are also in Bangkok. Please check the blog in the following for detail information.

https://blog.dacsee.io/2018/02/27/great-news-dacsee-has-made-its-way-to-bangkok/
DACSEE_official

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching. I hope that many people are interested in your project!

Thankyou for being interested in DACSEE. We are very excited to launch and create a decentralized social ridesharing platform. Please join our social media for the most updated news.
hurry_hore

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

Thanks for being interested in DACSEE. We have a blog that includes the most updated news about DACSEE. We are excited to announce that we are also in Bangkok. Please check the blog in the following for detail information.
https://blog.dacsee.io/2018/02/27/great-news-dacsee-has-made-its-way-to-bangkok/

It is excited to see the enthusiast of Thailand to join DACSEE, I found also DACSEE mentioned Brazil and some American countries. According to your plan, which countries to be top priorities for DACSEE implementation?

anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

I see in profile of their team members, which come from Malaysia and Indonesia. The first founder is with a chinese name.
// They were confirm that they also in Thailand. Cheesy That's good because in this forums seem like there aren't many Thailand peoples, maybe this country don't interest in blockchain.

anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

I think the raised fund is not requiring the softcap as the project has been running since 2016 so we don't need to bother with the figure of softcap, what we need is understand the project very well and support them if the result of the research is good.
Yes i see, but i just wonder about it. Because anyway this is an ICO project, and that information is needed Cheesy

anobtc

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

DACSEE is only running in a few countries at 2016.  The whole idea is to decentralize social ride sharing platform. For more details, please visit dacsee.com. Thanks
Sr for more question, i see that the major market of DACSEE are in Indonesia & Malay, and Thailand next time, so do you have plans to expand the market to Vietnam, another SEA country  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: