Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:06:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone  (Read 2220 times)
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

I see that you collected 26 million USD, is that correct? Also, is this all ETH or do you have private investors or something?
DACSEE_official

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

I see that you collected 26 million USD, is that correct? Also, is this all ETH or do you have private investors or something?

We have fundraised USD 26,078,365 so far and we are still in our public sale period and will continue raising funds. Thanks for being interested in DACSEE!
DMAllera

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

This platform is engaging, especially for those who have cabs. and it can also help them expand without the help of other corporate company. It wouldn't be easy to implement, but this would be a good one.
mariana1

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

This is an aweasome project.kudos to the team for this great innovation
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

We have fundraised USD 26,078,365 so far and we are still in our public sale period and will continue raising funds. Thanks for being interested in DACSEE!

A very good fundraiser for now and will continue on the run. This will make a good move with this project.

DACSEE_official

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

This platform is engaging, especially for those who have cabs. and it can also help them expand without the help of other corporate company. It wouldn't be easy to implement, but this would be a good one.

Thank you for supporting DACSEE. We are trying our best to reach our goal and make a change.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Hi DACSEE_official. I noticed that there are 36 more days to finish but why did not the money rise? And one more thing is why do not you grow your community on Twitter and Telegram? Current projects have vigorously developed the community on Twitter and Telegram to keep up with news and inquiries from their communities.
SeanSa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

The main theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!  Good luck devs!
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

in this offer, interesting hope investors start to glance at this project and supports it. a growing number of investors reply supports the projects then the DACSEE project will also increasingly developed and became a huge  project
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

How is the development of this project, have all bounty participants received their tokens?
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

Didn't see the latest updates about this project and no recent information on their telegram group.

vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

I am missing out regular updated from the team on their project. Specially they are not updating the total amount raised in ICO in real time.
Also no update regarding bounty distribution.
vcxv

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

no update regarding toekn sale and bounty. no comments about the project but the teem really need to communicate with their audience properly.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

no update regarding toekn sale and bounty. no comments about the project but the teem really need to communicate with their audience properly.

Providing information about the progress of this project is very good and in waiting for many people and on investors.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Has anyone been able to use the DACSEE app successfully? If yes please share your experience with us. I wish the app is available to my region
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:10:04 AM

Has anyone been able to use the DACSEE app successfully? If yes please share your experience with us. I wish the app is available to my region

I haven't tried using the app from this project and it works or not. But you should ask this to dev to know more clearly.

vcxv

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Providing information about the progress of this project is very good and in waiting for many people and on investors.

they are not very good with communicating with the community
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:27:05 AM

Is that the right thing? have you asked dev about how the project is progressing? you should try it.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:19:02 AM

They should learn how to build a relationship with their investors, there's power in communication. At least they have a marketing team what are they doing?  
No updates from team for quite some time now, they shouldn't rely only on telegram, they should also come here and give us updates.
What's the need for the thread if not to share information?
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:27:18 AM

They should learn how to build a relationship with their investors, there's power in communication. At least they have a marketing team what are they doing?  
No updates from team for quite some time now, they shouldn't rely only on telegram, they should also come here and give us updates.
What's the need for the thread if not to share information?

It's true, they must provide information here and in their telegram group so that all the people who have participated in this do not make any inquiries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: