Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DACSEE - Decentralized Alternative Cabs Serving & Empowering Everyone  (Read 2211 times)
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

Why is the DACSEE development team so cold?
No news, no communication with investors,
Running from any ICO project that has to do with Malaysia. They are so selfish and self-centered

There is no updated information and continuation of the development of this project. has this ended? I have visited the telegram group of this project and have not been informed about the latest developments in this project. why? Does this project have another way to make it all work?
I hope that the team will immediately give new news on this project, and hopefully the good news will also be provided by the team for the participants, so that later the participants will also not feel doubt about this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atsyazani

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

Running from any ICO project that has to do with Malaysia. They are so selfish and self-centered

There is no updated information and continuation of the development of this project. has this ended? I have visited the telegram group of this project and have not been informed about the latest developments in this project. why? Does this project have another way to make it all work?
I hope that the team will immediately give new news on this project, and hopefully the good news will also be provided by the team for the participants, so that later the participants will also not feel doubt about this project.
Maybe all the teams were busy preparing the market for this project, because I see a lot of people say that the project is successfully completed the ico really well.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

Maybe all the teams were busy preparing the market for this project, because I see a lot of people say that the project is successfully completed the ico really well.
is it true? we pray the best and leave it to the team involved hopefully all of them will run smoothly and achieve results in accordance with what is expected.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

It will be everyone's hope but I don't see the latest news from this project that they will give to us all. we can only wait until they provide the latest information.

Diemhb1994

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

interesting hope investors start to glance at this project and supports it.
Glosathagy

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
They got the merchants, if there's one unique thing the team is lacking, it probably be a good communication skills. They don't have it!
They need to hire a professional that is good in communication, even when there's no news to share, he/she should be able to keep the community busy with latest gists
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

I have received tokens from the bounty but the number of tokens that can not be displayed in the spreadsheet. Is that number correct? everyone doubted the thing or indeed there was a reduction in prizes.

Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

Projects with emphasis on service is a great idea and very well, I think it will be a huge project and continues to grow.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

Dacsee price at stable condition right now, looks should be able to rise rapidly. It will be more good if dev have plan to list it on another exchange in the near future. At least an easy exchange to use like yobit,idex and cryptopia which didn't require more specific information. Many people complain about using liquid because of their limitations and their rules.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

Dacsee price at stable condition right now, looks should be able to rise rapidly. It will be more good if dev have plan to list it on another exchange in the near future. At least an easy exchange to use like yobit,idex and cryptopia which didn't require more specific information. Many people complain about using liquid because of their limitations and their rules.

Recently I also checked about the active in their telegram group but I have been removed and many others have been removed from their group. what happened, will they make something big?

satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

Projects with emphasis on service is a great idea and very well, I think it will be a huge project and continues to grow.

I have seen the progress of their telegram group but they don't have a good exchange place to raise the price of their coins. Even the price of coins for now has decreased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: