Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining VS Rendering  (Read 6893 times)
DrLexer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

location: russia, GPUs: 250 nvidia p106-100, preffered method of contact - this forum
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrLexer

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Nice thread ), just reserved msg)
Hey everybody! I have GPU mining facilities  4xGTX1060 and want to test your software, how can i do it?

i want to jump to rendering with my minig far. over 150 GPU.

Thanks for youк question.

We currently have minimum requirements for the miners - 100 GPUs. The reason is that the rendering should be made within one large enough GPU cluster to provide fast rendering services and avoid latency.

If you qualify, please specify your location, the number of GPUs and preffered method of contact. Our team will be in touch.

Best,
L

That's huge! A 100 GPU's will make a large GPU farm, i don't think any miner will be interested in using their GPU to supply for rendering purpose. A lot more can be earned by simply mining using those GPU's. Though Bitcoin value keeps fluctuating, it rises and drops and mining can be done until the prices rise.

if they raly give 0.5$\hour - why not?
OlgaKopotii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

The GPU prices of the currently available GPUs may go down with the release of a new generation, but that won't change the performance of the cards you already have. Radeon always sell their products at a low price for introduction, so it will be easier to recovery your investment in a short time. On the other hand, NVIDIA says their profits are going to decrease for they do not expect people buy GPU for mining like the others years. So what can expect a decrease in the GPU price?
graxoff

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

What is leonardo render providing? Do I need special software?

Thank you for the question.

Leonardo Render is providing all the key elements needed: The software for running rendering processes on your client machine and the blockchain based decentralized infrastructure/protocol for powering your rendering jobs.

Best,
LT.
The idea really causes interest. But until the end it is not clear how everything will work and what are the advantages of this project. Why should the client prefer Leonardo? Just because the rendering will be faster ?!   
tradeinvest.7vek

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

will there be a demand for such services ? I know people in the freelance market who do rendering, but they often say that there are very few orders.
Leonardo offers a high level of rendering in combination of time / quality, high protection of intellectual property, a system of encouraging miners, the ability to watch real-time rendering at your desk and so on. To implement this, a rather large professional team will be required. By what principle do you plan to select the miners?
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Good afternoon. Please tell me. What is Leonardo Rendering aiming in cloud based technology?            
"Cloud programming, data computation and storage are more flexible, powerful and safe" - so described in the program. But how much does this work in reality? Keeping a photo in the cloud is one thing, but work on a large, expensive order is a serious and responsible business. I would have thought before using ...
Cloud computing is a term that has gained widespread use over the last few years. They are cost saving alongside the pay-as-you-go system also applies to the data storage space needed to service your stakeholders and clients. Security, flexibility and many other advantages makes cloud programming one of the best in this decade. With a managed service platform, cloud programming is much more reliable and consistent than in-house IT infrastructure.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

One of the main advantages in my opinion is that Diga Watts is the largest GPU hosting that has capacity and processors that work 24 hours 7 days a week. I think not many can afford it.      
Interest in the project is becoming more and more animated, by the chat.
Next week updates are expected with more specific information. Perhaps then everything will become clearer)
jorj_pay_UZ

Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

in your announcement page, the visuals states 100 gpus but it is also stated that they are 1060 and 470...1080 ti are a lot more powerful than 1060s..maybe you have different minimum requirements for different graphic cards?
Actually with one single GPU it can't be of much. Minimum GPU number requirement is needed to provide fast rendering and good customer experience. Indeed there is difference, 1080 is generally 20-30% faster than 1070.  1080 ti is an expensive card but I prefer to manage the minimum number of rigs possible.                                                                  

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
vmozara

Activity: 190
Merit: 59

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

What about RX Vega cards? Are these less or more preferred to other type of cards?
Fanomoello

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

Hi, so if I want to render something in 3Dmax, how should I do it? Provide the scene to you or do in my own pc?
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

So far I have no reason to lose, so I'm not taking any risks. But I want to participate because it is a great chance to try to realize my abilities.
063Myxa

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

Hello,

we have 5000+ GPUs pls contact us.

vladimir.vencalek@invictusmining.com

cReepas

Well, here's how to look. The main factors affecting the download speed on the local computer - memory, disk, processor. Accordingly, the download speed on a weak computer is often tens of times slower.                                 
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

I do not have enough GPU power to become part of Leonardo's team too, unfortunately. But I really hope that I will be able to use the resources of the project personally, as I'm fond of animation.
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

What would be necessary for a system to perform rendering tasks reasonably?

PCI bandwidth?
Ram?
CPU?
Up/down bandwidths?

This looks like a good project. I just hope it is as it seems.

Thank you for interest in our project.

At the moment our suggestion is:

Internet speed: minimum 10/mbit•s

Cpu Ram: min 8Gb

Gpu: Nvidia/AMD min 4gb ram

Our CTO @Goocek can answer more detailed IT questions if needed. Join the telegram chat https://t.me/leonardorender

Best,
LT.
Quite acceptable conditions, that's only at the speed of the Internet at 10 Mb / s is not very fast. I think this is not enough for rendering.      

Thank you for asking! In new version of our documetnation will be presented the budget for the use of funds. Be patient, we are gonna share it with the community.      
Toby Benson

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

What speed of internet connection will be enough for rendering?  Maybe it is much profitable then mining but I think there will be no work for loading hardware for 24/7.
Based on the suggestion from Leos team a minimum internet speed of 10 mbit/s , 8 GB Ram and Nvidia/AMD min 4gb GPU is recommended. They already have the script to close the mining software when the rendering jobs comes in.The system re-start the mining software immediately after the render job is completed.      
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

Hello,

we have 5000+ GPUs pls contact us.

vladimir.vencalek@invictusmining.com

cReepas

Hi! We never pm first.
 I wanted to share with you our Official Miners Application form( https://goo.gl/forms/2rf92YzBUdlyJRG02 (https://goo.gl/forms/2rf92YzBUdlyJRG02) ). If you are interested in partnering with Leonardo Render please fill out the form through the link. If you have any further questions in regards to partnerships please reach out to support@leonardorender.com

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

4,000+ gpus.

mixture of 470-570-1070-1080-580

please contact me.

Hi! We never pm first.
 I wanted to share with you our Official Miners Application form( https://goo.gl/forms/2rf92YzBUdlyJRG02 (https://goo.gl/forms/2rf92YzBUdlyJRG02) ). If you are interested in partnering with Leonardo Render please fill out the form through the link. If you have any further questions in regards to partnerships please reach out to support@leonardorender.com

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
angelinakorenovskaya

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

Hi! The requirements for rendering?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:57:42 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 12:29:13 PM by LEOS TOKEN

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Hi! The requirements for rendering?

Thank you for the question.
Pleasu figure out your question in our WP https://leos.cryptonomos.com/Leos_WP_en.pdf

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: