Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining VS Rendering  (Read 6893 times)
James Backer

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

What kind of token is LEOS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sunil Timo

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

HI,

Will I also be able to buy GPU Power with other currencies beside the LEOS token?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

What kind of token is LEOS?

Thank you for the question.

The LEOS token is an Ethereum blockchain based token under the ERC-20 standard.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

HI,

Will I also be able to buy GPU Power with other currencies beside the LEOS token?

Yes, of course. In the Leonardo network you can use ETH, BTC and fiat currencies. To getting this done Leonardo will partner with fiat-crypto and crypto-crypto gateways.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

How does Leonardo Render ensure that the rendering process is done optimally and quickly?

We ensure the maximum reliability through many variables. First the customer can boost the speed of a given render by increasing the amount of GPU's and using of the Leonardo smart filter to determine which GPU(s) would best service his or her 3D or VFX software. But also the Leonardo's protocol algorithm will choose the best possible power for getting the job done. Including key factors like the performance of a miner's hardware, the proximity of the client from a given miner, the reliability and reputation score of the miner and the size of the requested task.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

What are the benefits of partnering with Giga Watt?

The vertical partnership established between Leonardo and Giga Watt ensures high levels of performance, GPU reliability, security, and a low cost model compared to notable competing providers. Giga Watt will be the initial backbone of the Leonardo ecosystem, powering its consumer facing, real-time, cloud-based rendering software with the largest GPU hosting platform in the United States, benefiting from 23,000 GPUs.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

What happens if I'm unsatisfied with the work as a customer? For example if the rendering process didn't take place or started too late.                            
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

How does the overall tokenization of the platform works? Can you explain all the steps to me?               

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

hi, can you send me leonardo render? I own 900 gpu, my friend in the same location also has about 1000 gpu. We are from Poland, we have fiber optic internet. You can answer pm.
While the Ethereum blockchain currently has its limitations, will LEOS token suffer from it? Like the scalability issues?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

What happens if I'm unsatisfied with the work as a customer? For example if the rendering process didn't take place or started too late.                            

In the end you have to confirm for the miner to receive his reward. If you are not satisfied with the miner's work, a dispute can be opened. If the dispute is resolved in your favor, you will receive a refund of your payment plus additional compensation that is taken from the miner’s staked security deposit. This staking system provides a major benefit to Leonardo customers, as it makes miners accountable for their work, and helps to achieve a persistently high quality of rendering services despite system decentralization.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

How does the overall tokenization of the platform works? Can you explain all the steps to me?               

For taking part in the Leonardo network as a miner, he needs to stake a certain amount of LEOS token to provide the rendering services. Several values influence the stake size and will be dynamically adjusted, for example proportional to the rendering performance of the miner's GPU. While rendering, this stake will be locked. The job starts after an upfront payment, which can be also done in LEOS token, of the customer that corresponds to the amount of work needed. When the work is done and confirmed by the customer, the upfront payming excluding Leonardo network fees will be provided as a payment to the miner. If there are issues with the work, a refund can be claimed plus an additional compensation that is taken from the miner's staked security deposit.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
artdata

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

are old gpu can randering on leonardo?
yon

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

okey i'll try my rig  Grin
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Is it planned to develop and maintain an own LEOS blockchain?

As a part of the plans to combat the threat of the Ethereum blockchain scalability issue Leonardo is also exploring the possibility of the development of its own public blockchain to maximize the speed and efficiency of the system.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

It depends. At the moment our software is compatible with Nvidia GPUs only as we use a library called CUDA driver developed by Nvidia. We are planning to implement OpenCL framework support that will enable using AMD cards.
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

It depends. At the moment our software is compatible with Nvidia GPUs only as we use a library called CUDA driver developed by Nvidia. We are planning to implement OpenCL framework support that will enable using AMD cards.

Thank you tradeinvest.7vek, you quite right and fully answered the question from our early supporter.
Very glad to see the real interest to the project!

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
Novac

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

hi, can you send me leonardo render? I own 900 gpu, my friend in the same location also has about 1000 gpu. We are from Poland, we have fiber optic internet. You can answer pm.
While the Ethereum blockchain currently has its limitations, will LEOS token suffer from it? Like the scalability issues?
We are aware of this limitations which might have a negative impact on the growth and economics of the network. To overcome this threat, Leonardo will explore the development and implementation of alternative blockchain ecosystems.
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

What would be necessary for a system to perform rendering tasks reasonably?

PCI bandwidth?
Ram?
CPU?
Up/down bandwidths?

This looks like a good project. I just hope it is as it seems.

Always doubt.
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

You have very interesting project especially now, when mining profitability is getting down. I read your FAQ about rendering but I didn’t find all answers how to participate in your project, what is exact amount of tokens do I need to have to participate. I hope that after pre-sale you’ll have more detailed guide on your site.
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 12:45:03 PM by LEOS TOKEN

WE ARE IN CHINA AT THE MOMENT)!

Our CEO Marco Iodice with IT guys from VHQ, a big production studio in Asia.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: