Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
Elmughni

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

I am not sure, I think the small business not ready to sell for crypto., starting up crypto requires huge fund to operate. given the volatility of the market, small busineses wont last long if have small funds. it could loss just in a short time. It is my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

BitClave is building a decentralized monetized ecosystem. I think it's what you meant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlQv4zi6YI The same concept
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:52:30 AM

There has been many talks about using bitcoin as payment in small stores as well as reataurants, I think it is gonna be great, but he problem is, that it is very risky, the value of cryptocurrency is very volatile, making the income of the store unpredictable, if you are selling things and you got no clear income, then that is gonna be a disaster. The risk is just too high for small stores to take.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

For example, the Solaris coin already introduces this possibility:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1831629.6960
...Solaris (XLR) is integrated into MyCryptoCheckout !
Businesses are now able to utilize MyCryptoCheckout and accept XLR!
Anyone is now free to use XLR as a payment method in their WooCommerce / EasyDigitalDownloads webshops, and any custom webshops that use the MyCryptoCheckout....
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

I think not many merchant ready to accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency for payment. Its happen because most country around the world prohibiting bitcoin as payment.
Beside that, not many people know how to use bitcoin. But I am believe that will happen soon and we can make transaction with bitcoin on the merchant
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

might be a little difficult if expecting it. many feel if the payment with their prices then crypto certainly will not be fixed. fluctuation of terrific deals like this. Indeed the idea like this can actually draw attention if they knew the potential that exists in crypto. but most people don't yet understand it.
mojacho

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Small and medium-sized business should not sell, but accept cryptos. Smart-contracts in.anushop will be a genuine breakthrough. And some are doing it already, without any regulation. Until there are rules and free cryptocurrency circulation, it will be impossible, I think
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

Cryptocurrency turnover is still very small. But, soon we will switch to cryptocurrency in all spheres and industries. Paper money today is already outdated. The future belongs to cryptocurrency!
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

I think when selling goods for crypto currency it is difficult to find buyers and this is the main problem.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I think there's nothing wrong if the small business accept cryptocurrency as payment. I think for some business owner would take the advantage of accepting Bitcoin as a payment. Maybe, as long the payment of a certain item will sum up the transaction fee and tax of a certain items to avoid losses.

EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

Currently the amount is not big, this is because of the big risk they see, yes we can educate them but that is the source of their life and not everyone dare to risk such a precious thing for things that not necessarily benefit them or even burdening them for exchanging Bitcoin to exchanges diligently.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

I think The small business is not  ready to sell for cryptocurrency, becouse it is not many things to do for a crypto. If The government ban bitcoin, you can do anything. In My opinion.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

In fact every merchants should be willing to accept Bitcoin as a medium of exchange but they’re hindered by the government, FUD, and limitations of Bitcoin such as the speed of each transaction and its volatility that also affects fees that should facilitate but even complicate the transaction. From what I see there are some e-commerces have accept Bitcoin, yes e-commerce isn’t a 'small business' but they this can be used as an example for the small merchants.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

We are still far away to be able to shop in a small suburban restaurant to buy a lasagna using Bitcoin, there are still many obstacles we face for now, like the speed of transaction confirmation is still quite long. If it can be done faster, it’ll be very easy and convenient to transact but with a note Bitcoin’s price is stable
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

Certainly ready, there is nothing complicated if you want to accept cryptocurrency, let alone many options cryptocurrency which can easily be applied to support small business.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I think when selling goods for crypto currency it is difficult to find buyers and this is the main problem.

And if you are a customer you will say "There are not merchants who would accept my bitcoins as a payment!". We should encourage both ordinary people and merchants to start using Bitcoin. Many people say that it is difficult to use, but they are all wrong. They are too lazy to learn about something new. If they were taught Bitcoin at school then they wouldn't have any excuses not to accept it. Bitcoin became so popular that it is really easy to buy it. There are many wallets, even on smartphones which make it very easy to send bitcoins.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

Only the small percentage of people do not believe that Bitcoin and other altcoins business cannot bring the profit. The rest know that it is great and start it.
homeidea11111

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

The fundamental way that small businesses can use blockchain technology is by accepting cryptocurrency as a form of customer payment. Blockchain can help bring products and transactional services to market quickly and inexpensively, and get rid of the traditionally high costs of security, data storage and other overheads. It can speed up the exchange of property, manage the overall execution of business contracts, streamline overall contractual enforcement, track and verify identities, and many more.

So if this small businesses get to understand this they will thrive faster

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies should be targeted at those industries where the benefit is the most apparent and clear (e.g. identity).
It is also about how much pressure that the customers exert on the businesses to accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. If lots of customers demand or request it, then many businesses will offer such services.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

For any merchants to start accepting cryptocurrency they need to have a system where they are able to swap the digital assets to fiat currency as soon as they conduct their business and if that is possible then merchants will start accepting any digital coins and it might take a longer period of time to actually see those changes.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

In my country there are already some online stores (which can be treated as small business), selling various kinds of stuff from pet supplies to underwear.
I still can't figure out how they manage the daily volatility of BTC? How much would an item cost in BTC could lose 20% of its value over a day?
Maybe the owners of these businesses just use the earned bitcoins for future investment?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: