Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

For now it is very difficult for small businesses ready to sell for crypto. Because now very few people do buy / sell transactions with crypto and many governments have not authorized a crypto for a legitimate payment method. I think it's a factor that makes small businesses rethink to sell for crypto. It does take time and habituation to run smoothly. Moreover, digital payments are being developed so that this will be an opportunity in the future. I do not think it's necessary to motivate people to start a crypto business because I'm sure someday they will need it and be able to adjust.

I agree. Even if people are willing to sell their goods using crypto currency, the state will not allow them to use this method of payment. We need to wait until the crypto currency becomes more popular.
Some states are allowing it just like here in our country, and we have some small businesses who are already accepting bitcoin as a way of payment so for sure it is not possible in some other countries as well who are free to do bitcoin in their nation.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

Most people are not ready yet, only a small number of people who are involved in cryptos are ready for their service. For physical product selling cryptocurrency is not yet ready.
jimmybush07702

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

I concur. Regardless of whether individuals will offer their products utilizing cryptographic money, the state wont enable them to utilize this strategy for installment. We have to hold up until the cryptographic money turns out to be more mainstream.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

My friend has a business - he builds smart homes. And at the request of the owners puts mining farm in the basement. Smart home consumes a lot of electricity and mining farm pays for part of these costs. Cryptocurrencies are becoming a part of our lives.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

most of the business don't have truth in crypto currency yet but i believe with time we will be using it to trade
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

I think this depends on the user, as long as the small business owner is willing to accept bitcoin then this is doable, there is no limit to receive bitcoin and I'm sure after receiving bitcoin then business will grow.
But if you apply BTC to pay for small business, it will be difficult to hire BTC management staff, to pay for BTC transaction staff and to invest in a complete and convenient system for payment. I think it's pretty costly for a small business compared to cash payments
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

many things that make people motivated to build a business that receives crypto, and even I have known some people who do that. I also want to make some businesses that accept crypro, it's just that there are state regulations that do not allow it.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:03:04 AM

I don't think small businesses are ready to start encryption. I've never seen a street vendor accept bitcoin.

If there is strong government support, the simplest way is to do it.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

The central bank here in my country has allowed some merchants to use bitcoin as a payment like the remittance business but there are still no verified reports that some small online businesses are already using the cryptocurrency as one of their form of payment. The government is still drafting some guideline or regulation for the proper use of any virtual coins by any business entities. Some problems that should be address is the rapid fluctuation of bitcoin price and the security issues of storing a bitcoin.
The crypto business is not a small business. Entry to the business needs a sharp mind and consistency in dealing and trading. Even you start with small funds, you can grow hulk provided your investment is long term. Besides, you can also invest the money you earn from your small business in the crypto business. Investing in Bitcoin is a good business and people have made huge profits as well.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?

i think small businesses are not ready yet to start crypto... starting up crypto requires huge fund to operate. given the volatility of the market, small busineses wont last long if have small funds. it could loss just in a short time.

Along with the decline of the bitcoin market, I somehow thought the same. It would ruin their business if they're solely accept bitcoin as a mode of payment especially if they are lacking in terms of funds. It would be more feasible for a business to accept crypto's when it's currently experiencing a huge pump.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

I think yes, why not. But we need more stable and regulated crypto economy operating already to perform that, otherwise no.
I think we do not really need a more stable and regulated market in order for small business to use bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, many businesses were accepting bitcoin when it was very volatile because of the cheap fees, and businesses began to drop bitcoin when the fees got very high, what we need are cheap fees, segwit alleviated the problem somehow but if we want a permanent solution that will make bitcoin accepted all over the world then the lightning network will have to work because if it does the fees are going to be incredibly cheap and business all over the world will finally accept bitcoin permanently.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

Well for now it might be so hard to establish a small business and make bitcoin as payments. The reason is that it would be too costly to adapt the system. Remember small business earn only a small fraction of percentage compared to larger businesses thus it would be hard on their part to increase the amount to get a good gain.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

I am not sure, I think the small business not ready to sell for crypto., starting up crypto requires huge fund to operate. given the volatility of the market, small busineses wont last long if have small funds. it could loss just in a short time. It is my opinion.

There are two ways to enter into the crypto world and for that you have to use less money in one place and huge money in another place. The place where you use less money is the trading and the place where you use huge money is the long term investment but the outcome in long term investments is very huge that make you a millionaire within few investments in the market.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

No, I think , small business is not ready to sell for crypto currency. because it needs alot of money, so I am not sure.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

For now realizing the use of bitcoin for small business is a bit far from reality. The reason is selling things in this manner requires internet connection which is a burden to pay for small businesses. I think what is more approriate than doing this is to start it from the big investors down to the least. Given that they have good capital and returns they would certainly qualify for such idea and that loses are not so much to worry about.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

No they are not ready. No small business can run with Bitcoin, what they need.is cash. By the way, do you really know what it means by small business? Small business is like a small shop where they sell vegetable or some ingredients or something or let me. Say a butcher. How can you be expecting them to be using Bitcoin? Using Bitcoin is a delay to you and you will just end up with losing lots of customers by the end of the day.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

No, I think , small business is not ready to sell for crypto currency. because it needs alot of money, so I am not sure.

Why not? If the person running the small business is aware of what bitcoin is, i don't think there's going to be any problems. Why would you need a lot of money for that? I'm seeing more and more online sellers and actual stores accepting not only bitcoin but other alts as well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

Honestly, I really do think that a lot of people are already thinking about this which a good number of ICOs nowadays are taking advantage of this and making projects that represent concepts that help people make businesses with the use of cryptos or having the chance to sell their services or goods in this industry to accumulate more cryptos.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

No they are not ready. No small business can run with Bitcoin, what they need.is cash. By the way, do you really know what it means by small business? Small business is like a small shop where they sell vegetable or some ingredients or something or let me. Say a butcher. How can you be expecting them to be using Bitcoin? Using Bitcoin is a delay to you and you will just end up with losing lots of customers by the end of the day.
If you have the perfect information about the market and if you think you will be able to earn as much as or more than what you earn in your shop, you better switch to the crypto business. This is something more than just investment. This enables you to go long beyond the borders without involving bank as intermediate party. Also the expected future return is very high if you hold it for long.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

It is. But is the country ready? To have taxes and payments in crypto? No, they arent, because you can earn crypto, but cannot spend Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: