Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Depression.  (Read 717 times)
eka wati 00

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

If you suffer from depression, even if it is difficult, try to push yourself to do something fun and different, like going to the zoo, reading a new book, learning a new language, going to a new place, and so on. As you do new things, your brain will also start making changes related to pleasure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lessaul

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

I go through the same situation as you, I just tell you that I do not have anything crazy, you have relatives who love you and you want, you better not suffer for something ridiculous, and if your case is like mine was for a woman , just wait, like 1 year or 2, do not say that everything arrives in due time because that is true, I really last like 1 or 2 years to know more women and friends with benefits, I recommend you change your image, cut of hair, more appropriate way of dressing a year, how to express yourself with a woman, try to read self-confidence books, all that helped me really enough, and if you do it as soon as possible you may be shorter than me, and if your problem is different deals with self-confidence books, I swear you serve a lot.
zanda99999

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:05:47 AM

are you breaking up?
maybe a better thing is to travel around the world
xdboys1

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:49:23 AM

You should stop working and do what you want to do so that you can enjoy and forget that depression.
BERDNAD

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:25:56 AM

Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease a person’s ability to function at work and at home.

Depression symptoms can vary from mild to severe and can include:

Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
Changes in appetite — weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
Loss of energy or increased fatigue
Increase in purposeless physical activity (e.g., hand-wringing or pacing) or slowed movements and speech (actions observable by others)
Feeling worthless or guilty
Difficulty thinking, concentrating or making decisions
Thoughts of death or suicide
KennethDarnell

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

when you feel depressed just do those work what you love the most.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

Depression is a symptom of some physical diseases and a side effect of some drugs and medical treatments.
A depressed mood is a normal temporary reaction to life events such as loss of a loved one.
Gralph

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

It is a psychological problem an individual encounters as a result of stress and anxiety, therefore we are adviced to always try to be happy
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

just go some where from your city or out of country.
megabillion

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

The best medicine for depression is having someone to talk to with your problems. Those who are reported commited suicide don't have someone in their that is why they can't spit ilout their emotions and problems. I successfully vanish the depression of someone whom i know wherein she came in a decision to commit suicide but fortunately I dis managed to divert her attention and let her depression evaporate slowly everyday.
lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

Depression is a serious thing and a lot of people like to dismiss it as  a joke.  I've experienced real depression and it consumes your life.
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

not a good thing to be depressed. Just to keep thinking positively to reduce depression
Coinson92

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:20:01 AM

Dude, the main thing don't think about suicide)) I know that such thoughts can be Smiley
swordartisan

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

Most of my time for the past year I feel kinda depressed. I dont really have any passion and I would prefet to do nothing rather then to do something usefull.
Can you guys please give me any tips on how to end this?

I thought this thread was about market depression haha. Anyway, there are lots of ways you can overcome depression. To be honest sometimes even if you are with people that you love, there would still be times when you'll be depressed. But I suggest just spend some time doing something that is productive and try to find a good, meaningful reason why you do it.
KosMas

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

Meditation helps a lot, try it. Roll Eyes
Floyx Company

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:21:42 AM

With depression, no one is able to help you.
Only you can win with it.

- surround yourself with people (do not be left alone with thoughts)
- try to find a hobby (wasted your free time)
- remember, you are stronger !

I wish you good luck and recovery!
nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:30:02 AM

With depression, no one is able to help you.
Only you can win with it.

- surround yourself with people (do not be left alone with thoughts)
- try to find a hobby (wasted your free time)
- remember, you are stronger !

I wish you good luck and recovery!

Other people act like they care, but they really don't.  You are alone in this world and if you are lucky to find someone that actually cares you are very fortunate.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

Depression is a deadly disease. It has killed a lot of people. If you suffer from depression,  ensure you stay with people, pray onto God to make you happy, etc
Vik_Lenskiy

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:52:48 AM

Most of my time for the past year I feel kinda depressed. I dont really have any passion and I would prefet to do nothing rather then to do something usefull.
Can you guys please give me any tips on how to end this?

Try to not sit home, go outside, do something, meet new people!
imMac

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

Your personal family is a good place to start when you need help.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: