Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Depression.  (Read 717 times)
iamuser007 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

Most of my time for the past year I feel kinda depressed. I dont really have any passion and I would prefet to do nothing rather then to do something usefull.
Can you guys please give me any tips on how to end this?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

The best treatment for deprassion is the sport.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

You need to take care of yourself first to win depression, which means physical activity, healthy food, regular sleep, once you reach these things, you will be good to go.
fleeb22

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

as someone who struggled with the same thing for years i can honestly say the best thing you can do is go see a psychologist or a psychiatrist. those are the ONLY things that helped me get past these issues in a meaningful non temporary way
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

To cope with depression, you can follow these steps (it helped me, and I hope it will help you, too):

1. Don't let yourself be alone. Look for support from people who make you feel safe and cared for. Stay in touch with them, communicate with your friends.

2. Try to keep up with social activities even if you don’t feel like it. Force yourself to talk to people and spend time with them

3. Care for a pet. They can bring you lots of positive emotions

4. Talk to a psychologist. Professional help is usually necessary while overcoming depression
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

For me depression is beyond sadness. It causes lack of interest to do something, not to love something and to think straight. It happened to me when I was freshmen college. The pressure to get high grades we're really bad, and addition to that, my parents had divorced and my past childhood is haunting me. The worst was I tried to kill myself, fortunately my sister saved me. It's really hard to recover from depression without any love coming from your family.
KoeKrungu

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

Are you an introvert? If yes means you are the same as me, in this life I just do things that are important and rarely do anything else like play and so on. I also do not feel at home with this kedaan, I want to change it but very difficult.
ukloonion

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

Don't worry, we have all been depressed these last few months! The market was hit hard with a massive bear market but the whales have returned and the market is back again. Start trading and when you make profits you will not feel depressed anymore.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=2091065
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
menloone

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Hey there, sorry to hear you feel this way. Exercise is a proven help to battle depression, so get on a bicycle or go for a jog if you can! If you have any family or friends open up to them, it may seem hard at first but you will wonder why you did not do it earlier Smiley Nobody deserves to be alone and sad - Life is too beautiful and we only get one, so spend it with the people you love doing the things that make you happy Smiley I hope this helps. Best wishes for the future Smiley
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Well I am as well, I don't even know what to do to make myself happy. I am no longer interested in doing things. I think you are not alone. Maybe we need sometime to live out of a lonely and unhappy life. Tell me if you can overcome all of these feelings of depression.

mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

Depression is something that you can't remove, When depression attacks you, you will feel down and will lost your interest. I do have depression and when it attacks me I feel so sad like no one understands me, but I realized that instead of loosing me self I need to fight not only for myself but also with my love ones. So I always make my self busy like I should have no time for depression but when it attacks me I will simply talk to my family, my friends or to God. That's how I handle my depression.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

During the depression, you should not be lonely. It is better for someone to talk about their problem - relatives or friends. It's good to please yourself with a good purchase or do your hobby.
elyasgoof

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Find something you enjoy. This will give you back your joy of life. Maybe a pet? Or new friends with whom you can always do something. The worst thing is when you are alone
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

The best treatment for deprassion is the sport.
I agree, in addition bonding with family. Or having girlfriend/s. Have a travel also.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

right now I'm trying to get rid of theses depressions by working hard and planning my way out. I'm doing a system of smart college. say #billionaire. be hopeful
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

To cope with depression, you can follow these steps (it helped me, and I hope it will help you, too):

1. Don't let yourself be alone. Look for support from people who make you feel safe and cared for. Stay in touch with them, communicate with your friends.

2. Try to keep up with social activities even if you don’t feel like it. Force yourself to talk to people and spend time with them

3. Care for a pet. They can bring you lots of positive emotions

4. Talk to a psychologist. Professional help is usually necessary while overcoming depression

Some good advice here. I would also try to find out why you lost motivation. Are there some outside causes or did it happen out of the blue without a reason?

Margret Jones

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

I think the treatment for deprassion is the travel and you think about the nice of the live.
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

one of the ways i know to treat depression is to dance to good music you like
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:13:15 AM

Depression is something that you can't escape but you can avoid. When depression  strikes it will affect your entire life, you will lose your confidence, you will lose your interest in all things even to yourself. When depression strikes me I usually try to meditate, I'll read some books or bible then I'll talk to my friends or to my family. You yourself can fight depression to avoid this do the things that makes you happy, talk to those people that makes you feel comfortable, make yourself busy. You are the soldier of yourself fight depression.
poivenamer

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:18:05 AM

Depression is a serious mental health problem that must be address as soon as possible. It can make you feel you have nothing to do with your life. Consultation to a professional is the best option for it, also help from other family members. You should think of other things that can make you happy like travelling and playing sport.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: