Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we ban something on the Bitcoin marketplace?
Illegal goods - 44 (27.3%)
Adult content - 10 (6.2%)
HYIP's - 17 (10.6%)
Don't ban anything (for now) - 90 (55.9%)
Total Voters: 134

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Should we ban something on the Bitcoin marketplace?  (Read 14748 times)
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2011, 09:36:59 PM

I will simply stop discussing with you, because i don't have a habit of discussion with mad people.
Really ?  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
February 22, 2011, 09:46:41 PM

I will simply stop discussing with you, because i don't have a habit of discussion with mad people.
Really ?  Cheesy

Well, i should watch my words Tongue
However he is way more mad than you are. For once, it is possible to reason with you.

nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2011, 11:35:29 PM

Anyway, it's nanaimogold that should answer the question. You don't have to.

And you SHOULD NOT attempt to tell me what to do. I am not your fucking secretary.

Jesus, where did all that aggression come from ?
Did i offend you in any way, did I rape your daughter or kill your little kitten ? I mean WTF dude, i just asked a question politely.

I think you just lost a possible customer.

Back in the old days people had to travel to libraries and wait for information to come by mail. You can JUST GOOGLE IT.
(...)
Do YOUR OWN HOMEWORK.

If i wanted to google it, i would just google it.

I didn't want to google it, because i wanted to hear it from you.
It was kind of "what did you mean by this exactly" question.

> I think you just lost a possible customer.

Oh, that's just so typical of the TV audience. You actually believe that's your decision to make.

Consumerist clowns like you need a case study. Ever heard of ING bank? It's popular in places where men are mostly responsible for their actions, where the population is not all soy addled followers of fashion. Anyway, they annually identify the 10% or so of their account holders who cost them the most in support issues and just FIRE THEM.

Sorry, you are too stupid to bank here. Go cost our competition. Thanks!

That concept is just so foreign to you isn't it? The idea that a business would decline to service you - you just can't get you head around that can you?

Wah wah! I am the consumer - I am always right - it says so on my TV. You have to do as I tell you. I am the consumer wah wah!

These are not the people I do business with. Frankly, they have no business to do anyway.

1. I have no idea WTF are you talking about and why the hell you keep attacking me without reason. I don't know, "IS THIS SPARTAAA" or something ?
2. For the record, i haven't watched TV (that includes internet TV) in about 4 years, because I noticed how endlessly manipulative medium it is...

You yelled at me and attempted to boss me around. Now you say you have no idea? Did you just forget that or what?

You consistently fail to answer the questions I put to you, yet I don't yell or get bossy about that failing.

This all stems from the fact that you can't accept the truth about the owners of the government directing the police against alternate currencies. Perhaps some lessons on critical thinking are overdue?

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 22, 2011, 11:38:39 PM

Um...What people are arguing about?

TheHoboHarvester

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2011, 01:42:18 AM

Nothing important; just look at the poll results for a tl;dr version of this thread.
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
February 23, 2011, 08:45:20 AM

You yelled at me and attempted to boss me around. Now you say you have no idea? Did you just forget that or what?

You consistently fail to answer the questions I put to you, yet I don't yell or get bossy about that failing.

This all stems from the fact that you can't accept the truth about the owners of the government directing the police against alternate currencies. Perhaps some lessons on critical thinking are overdue?

Yeah, whatever.

username

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2011, 11:08:00 PM

If you buy drugs off someone on a public forum you deserve everything you get for being so stupid. It is either a fed honeypot or some other kind of scam.

If some people from the underground source forums start public sites there could be public forums that sell drugs with no feds selling. It is all a matter of screening, not publicity. If one hundred screened people publicly sell drugs on a forum that anyone can access then there is not much risk. A public and free-for-all forum would be a horrible idea though.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 03, 2011, 11:59:28 PM

Related:

"This topic has been moved to Trashcan, because advertising products or services that are illegal world-wide is not allowed here."
  http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5361.msg78384#msg78384

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 04, 2011, 12:00:29 AM

Related:

"This topic has been moved to Trashcan, because advertising products or services that are illegal world-wide is not allowed here."
  http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5361.msg78384#msg78384

Assassination and murder for hire is illegal, for obvious reasons.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: