Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:16:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl scout cookies for BTC! Update and Rock candy! (flavored and un-flavored)  (Read 5864 times)
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:57:07 AM

my poor cookie and peanut butter dipped dreams... Sad
my coconutty dreams ;-;

hi
DrahogErusiel

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:01:21 AM

guys for real. have faith! hes trying i truly believe this. (dont make me eat my words lol)

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:03:02 AM

guys for real. have faith! hes trying i truly believe this. (dont make me eat my words lol)

he said he is going to send me my thin mints. still no tracking number. Undecided

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
DrahogErusiel

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:54:52 AM

he said he is going to send me my thin mints. still no tracking number. Undecided

he told me hes going to the post office today. even if he never made it i still believe him. shit happens sometimes ya know. i walked out of the post office yesterday due to the crazy line. cant handle that BS lol

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 06:58:52 AM

I wouldn't send him any more till boxes start popping up....

What kind of person could use Girl Scout cookies to scam... that should be punishable by death! Hopefully not because I really want some. I am going to buy a fuck ton to resale I think though if one of those little Brownies finds me Cheesy

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:01:13 AM

If this does turn out to be a scam, I'm going to start a girl scout cookie for BTC business. Man, even if the OP was a scammer, he would be smart to actually be legit on this venture, you would make a killing. Far more than you would from scamming the first order.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 08:09:50 AM

If this does turn out to be a scam, I'm going to start a girl scout cookie for BTC business. Man, even if the OP was a scammer, he would be smart to actually be legit on this venture, you would make a killing. Far more than you would from scamming the first order.

Let me cover the Trefoils and Do-si-dos market.  You can take everything else and let me know if you run into a family friend girl scout or visa versa. Some little girl is about to kill her quota when they hit our orders! Hahaha

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Let me cover the Trefoils and Do-si-dos market.  You can take everything else and let me know if you run into a family friend girl scout or visa versa. Some little girl is about to kill her quota when they hit our orders! Hahaha

Sounds good, those are the ones I'm least likely to eat. Thin Mints and Samoas are my favorite, anyone reading this, please feel free to bribe me with cookies.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:24:11 PM

dont make me send the keebler elfs on you

hi
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 04:02:13 PM

OP is sure to deliver, the -8 trust he has probably means nothing... lol

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:04:48 PM

Isn't GSC season over anyway? went to craigslist to look locally and could only get weed dealers :/
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 04:09:53 PM

It's too bad, would have bought so much of the Monster Rock candy...

Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:18:32 PM

Isn't GSC season over anyway? went to craigslist to look locally and could only get weed dealers :/
I was thinking the same thing. If OP was legit, he must have a bunch lying around from earlier this year. Although I guess different regions could sell them at different times, not really sure.
Mushroomized
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:59:56 PM

hopefully bayareacoins will sell some, then he can actually sell lots of things that people think are codenames for weed

hi
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 06:12:52 PM

hopefully bayareacoins will sell some, then he can actually sell lots of things that people think are codenames for weed

Rofl Cheesy No clue why people put so much thought into wtf a snail is!

Slimy Kittens!

railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:43:24 PM

Is this a culture-difference thing? Do you people not have biscuit shops?

Also, op, old boy, how much is lightening-fast shipping to London?

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:03:23 PM

I've no idea what a biscuit shop is. Fried Chicken fast food places sell biscuits, but they tend to be really salty.
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:07:44 PM

I've no idea what a biscuit shop is. Fried Chicken fast food places sell biscuits, but they tend to be really salty.

So ... cheese biscuits?

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:20:13 PM

So ... cheese biscuits?

Nope, just biscuits

Also, I'll remove my side conversation from this thead if the OP delivers, and it turns out this is an actual service and not a scam. The fact that tracking numbers are free with all priority mail packages, makes it highly suspect if you are shipping something more than like 4 ounces without a tracking number, because the price differents nears a trivial amount at anything much more from First class to Priority.
Zae

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:29:53 AM

argh ffs let this be real  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: