Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 881 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Today I saw an article, early this morning:
-https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/05/18/apples-steve-wozniak-dumps-facebook-and-thinks-ethereum-could-be-the-new-apple/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
   Apple's Steve Wozniak Dumps Facebook And Thinks Ethereum Could Be The New Apple!
   Interesting headline don`t you think? As investor in Ethereum it draw my attention. He said
nice things, who likes Ethereum should read it. Ethereum price is $715, little drop but nothing that
worries me. I am long-term holder, little fluctuations are normal.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

There is no reason to worry about the value of ETH. It will reach $ 800 soon. As long as we wait and always maintain trust and patience. ETH will continue to grow very fast. For me, I have absolute faith for Vitalik Buterin and his devs. They are very good at upgrading and improving ETH's performance in transparency with the most publicized route.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

I am encouraged by this growth of the coin and I hope that it will continue to rise in price

There's a chance that it will happen if the ethereum continued rising and rising, but we cannot say when and how? Apparently as of now it has a changeable value in every moment of time...
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Today I saw an article, early this morning:
-https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/05/18/apples-steve-wozniak-dumps-facebook-and-thinks-ethereum-could-be-the-new-apple/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
   Apple's Steve Wozniak Dumps Facebook And Thinks Ethereum Could Be The New Apple!
   Interesting headline don`t you think? As investor in Ethereum it draw my attention. He said
nice things, who likes Ethereum should read it. Ethereum price is $715, little drop but nothing that
worries me. I am long-term holder, little fluctuations are normal.
Not only steve wozniak but a lot of big names are speculating about the future of ethereum right now. Just like CEO of reddit speculating about ether should be worth a lot. More people are feeling positive about the second largest platform in the cryptocurrency and thanks for that interesting news to read. EEA has reached so many members and the new will be coming soon.
Kelarid

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

I am encouraged by this growth of the coin and I hope that it will continue to rise in price

There's a chance that it will happen if the ethereum continued rising and rising, but we cannot say when and how? Apparently as of now it has a changeable value in every moment of time...

It is in active development, so the price will rise, similar to Bitcoin Cash or Bitconin.
Sophyko

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
viettaine

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

It will be early when the btc goes to the throne, believe me it is my knowledge. I will be rich because I have many btc
zidanaltaer

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

by seeing that early 2018 and then eth prices to the level of $ 1,300 I think the value achieved now is good enough and predicted to continue to grow

Ozero

Activity: 2072
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

Unfortunately, the ethereum course still has a price tag for bitcoin. Considering the fact that bitcoin has fallen a little in recent days, it went down in price and ethereum. Therefore, now, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is 704 dollars. Of course, if the crypto-currency market grows, ethereum will rise with it in the first place. This coin, as the leader of the Altkoins, is one of the most promising crypto currency. Its platform hosts more than 91 percent of all ICOs. With the participation of ethereum, more than half of all transactions are conducted. Therefore, this coin will develop and grow in price.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:30 AM

etherium can hit more than 800$ in the end of this year, my predict etherium will pas 1.000$ like last year did.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

It has gone back down again and is now struggling. It really did go to a good place and price during the recovery but the dump that came after was inevitable as people who have been waiting for the price to go back to such prices were already waiting to sell and their activities is what sent the prices back down again. Hopefully it goes back to $800 again soon and this time stay past that.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Yes, Compared to the predictions of recent crypto experts. The high probability of ETH reaching over $ 2k this year is very likely to occur. It's no surprise if ETH is back to $ 800 after June. Because of that, ETH's potential is really worth the wait. The foundation of ETH is becoming increasingly popular and very important in the development of the blockchain industry.
ETH is very safe to hold for long periods of time. Just be calm and patient enough to wait.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

eth reaching $ 800 is a reasonable thing for an ethereum price. now this ethereum prediction will keep going until it reaches a price above $ 1000 we just wait for it to happen.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Yes, Compared to the predictions of recent crypto experts. The high probability of ETH reaching over $ 2k this year is very likely to occur. It's no surprise if ETH is back to $ 800 after June. Because of that, ETH's potential is really worth the wait. The foundation of ETH is becoming increasingly popular and very important in the development of the blockchain industry.
ETH is very safe to hold for long periods of time. Just be calm and patient enough to wait.

ethereum are the most useful token to hold on this year. as you can see many big icos are using it and trust ethereum smart contract so much. this will attract more and more investors to hold ethereum and make this ether to rises. so yes we will see eth $2k this year as a prediction.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

reaching to 8k is the greatest achievement which we have to be happy, but I think the mark are not stable is  up and down making market dull.
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

Ethereum deserves better from $800 mark and i believe ethereum will continue to rise.

Ethereum is one of the most trustable coins in cryptocurrency market as everyone knows. Also ethereum has the potential to meet expectations for long term investment. This will always be fluctations in the market but finally ethereum will come out stronger from this fluctations.

bamita126

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

The dumpers are seriously stupid if they think that this is a good time to sell Ethereum especially when the entire market is rallying currently.
viperzero

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

Segonya rate of the Etherium is 714 dollars. The market is in anticipation. After a sharp fall, the Etherium begins to recover but very slowly.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

I think that the Ethereum reached 700-800 dollars is a stable price, because in the future it will have a very big development prospect. I believe that with the arrival of the next bull market, the price of Ethereum will exceed 1,500 US dollars and reach a new peak. Hope its price can reach 3,000 US dollars.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

The $ 800 goal is simple, my target is $ 2000 at the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: