Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum reached $800 mark  (Read 879 times)
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

I dont even know is it good or bad, this market is so volative, that here is very hard to make any predictions even for 1 week long.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

The Ethereum must grow. Now his growth is restrained artificially. I hope he will be released later and he will grow up to 1500 dollars.

armakarisma

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

and it seems that now all altcoin and btc have a pretty sharp correction. hopefully not confirmed bearish, only temporary correction, and I think this correction will still continue

maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

In the last few months, ETH value was relatively stable (well, for crypto standards  Grin ) and that's a good sign: investors still believe in it. At the moment, it's hard to think to a massive shift from BTC to ETH or to new entrants. Hence, it's very hard to see ETH to rocket.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

Yes it rached $800k marked but we all know its value is getting dumped by these whales.thats why you should be taking your profits.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

The market cap and value of ETH is still going up and rising. Many peoples still put their belief in this crypto. We can make a great chance to pick and hold this altcoin. To reach around $800, I think it can. Let's see the ending of this year.
A few weeks ago ETH reached this milestone but did not understand why prices continued to decline. In my opinion, ETH is slowly becoming saturated, the Crypto market is under the control of an invisible force, or the whales are trying to create a market in order to fill the market in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

There was such a time when the price overcame the $ 800 mark, but now the market is falling again. But there is a high probability and many people say that this is not the limit of the price of ETH. During the year the price will increase.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

And is not end )) I think ETH will be higher when 2017. If you investor i recomend to hold. All news about problems with SEC is fake. Buterin very clever man, and take action for legalization.

Just listen: Ethereum will go on growing. IF it starts to fall again, this period will not last too long. Soon, it will reach a thousand of dollars. After this time, ETH will be gaining very fast to make the new 2K record.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

etherium can hit more than 800$ in the end of this year, my predict etherium will pas 1.000$ like last year did.
ETH is no doubt one of the mist favorite altcoin and that there are so many investors who think of ETH to be the best possible option and that they are investing a major portion of their income into it and that they are also making a huge amount of money as well by doing so. I am very much sure that the market value of ETH will rise even higher in the future and that it will help the investors in having more profit.
Bas01

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

As for me, I think that the price will grow, because compared to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, ether has one advantage. The demand for it is constantly maintained, thanks to a number of ICO selling their tokens via RC 20 Protocol, which can be purchased only for ether Smiley Huh Smiley
bigcrocodile

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

As I had expected the growth of Ethereum or shall I say the recovery would start in the end of spring. I also believe that it will stop growing or recovering, whatever you like more, in the middle of summer, so it is very good time to buy now.
siinssooo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

if I see there is some good news but unfortunately this bull ethereum does not attract some altcoin along with it, but after gathering its strength, it will probably exceed 1500 US dollars this month. At the beginning of the month, with the return of ICO and the launch of a large number of projects, demand for Ethereum will be higher.
Kelarid

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

if I see there is some good news but unfortunately this bull ethereum does not attract some altcoin along with it, but after gathering its strength, it will probably exceed 1500 US dollars this month. At the beginning of the month, with the return of ICO and the launch of a large number of projects, demand for Ethereum will be higher.

The whole market is in bear mood. Maybe after a few months, the price will rise a lot.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

You may be right but it is not true at all. I see the market eth is at 610$. Nd market is continously down for a very long time. As we see from the market, the market should be high enough to make $800 ETH mark.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Yes few days back it reached to the mark of $800 but now it is on the mark of $600 but as we all know every hour the price of ethereum changes and soon it will cross the mark of $800 and will help the investors to earn good profit value.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

ETH prices are back to sub-600 levels. Future prospects for ETH looks good, but by now it is clear that ETH is heavily dependent on Bitcoin. Whenever Bitcoin price goes down, ETH exchange rates also goes down. It can't be considered as an independent currency.
fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

The ethereum itself is a very good crypto currency and its capitalization on the market and the demand is only growing. There is a demand there is an offer. I had to invest a little earlier, but I still hope for its growth.

kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Eth has reached 800 mark and dropped again. All investors waiting with a hope. There is no sign of recovering the market. Most of people frustrate, panic and sell. I think finally people who can tolerate their feelings will win. Market has to be recovered withing few months.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

I think, this is a very good achievement and awakening, and soon we will say welcome $ 1,000 to ethereum. hopefully achieved in the near future
By the end of December, we were seeing the imitation of ETH is 1k4. So I think history will repeat in late 2018. By the end of the year, the price of the electronic money market will increase at least three times by the end of the year.

It would be great to see $ 1800 for the airwaves. But it seems to me that for growth there should be some action. For today, there is no action, so the only chance for billionaires who will be interested in investing in the crypto currency.

decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

It is definitely the most promising altcoin of 2018. I put it on the first spot in my priorities list.  Finding a new ICO, which can turn out a big profit, is very hard and risky, whereas Ethereum is more stable and can make you as much profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: