Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?  (Read 533 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

I think these couple of months will be bullish for crypto markets, usa tax season was here last month causing bear market but now all those who cashed out are ready to re-enter plus significant new institutional funds are also jumping in to the crypto markets so we can expect big rise.
perhaps it is the connection with the fact that many branches of human activity pass to the crypto currency will give an opportunity to positively influence the market. And this, in turn, will positively affect pricing of the crypto currency.

Have seen the value mate. I see it shows the negative value while seeing the last 24 hours value mate. I see the people do not support the crypto currency whenever we face the dump in the market.
I personally looking to find the more people show the interest on holding the cryptos they have.
But most of the time I see the people do not panic sell in the market. I do not know why they not understanding the cryptos price trend and nature.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

Now it is very difficult to answer. I think that we have to wait another week and then the situation will begin to clear up and you can make a prediction.
in some situations even a week may be quite deplorable, Therefore, in order not to risk it is possible to take advantage of today's price for the Etherium or Bitcoin ..

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Now it is very difficult to answer. I think that we have to wait another week and then the situation will begin to clear up and you can make a prediction.
in some situations even a week may be quite deplorable, Therefore, in order not to risk it is possible to take advantage of today's price for the Etherium or Bitcoin ..

Today we may see the price bump little in the price chart but this is not finishing line and we do not find the bitcoin price dump more in the market means that is not a truth right. Best we can buy some cryptos in the persona wallet and keep in it saffe for some months.
After some months we will be able to find the marketplace value of all the coins go bigger in the market. So you could get the decent value of profit with this idar.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.
Zilliqa, stratis and waves. You can choose and neo, cardano and other coins, virtually all without losing if you keep them until the end of the year, do not chase after the price, chase the relevance of technology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

I think there will be an extreme increase by the end of this year, I'm sure there is altcoin that will increase very extreme this year, we'll see, I hold some altcoin, I think altcoint that I hold pretty good for this year, I hold Ada Cardano, monero, Litecoin and Credit.
Hct2005

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
No one can tell but let us just hope for the best that the increase in price value would continue.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

To recover itself.. not yet fully seen, I think it's like still dabbling and keep trying when viewed from the price chart. Well for me after Btc and Eth, there are Ltc and Neo there as other investments that have the same potential in holding.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Since it is too early to judge because as of now it is June, I think the market will still move a lot and will become volatile. I think the consistent growth will come in the next quarter of the year which are the third and fourth quarter. But if the bad coins don't develop their projects, I think they are not going to move even though I think Bitcoin and other top coins will push further.

BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

lol... We are now experiencing a huge dump because of bitcoin down. Its really worth to hold EOS and banca that is very good coins to hold. has high volumes and higher potential.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

it's quite hard to tell with current market state. but i personally think it's gonna stable at this point for a few weeks
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

What's happening with the current market situation is testing of support and resistance. Smart money are coming in discreetly during this phase. It is better for crypto in general to gradually recover and increase rather than a parabolic rise in price. The exponential growth for BTC and ETH is still very bright for long term. Altcoins that are good to buy and hold during this bloodbath are DIGIWAGE, MONK, MAG, DOGE, WAVES, ETC, GRFT. BUZZ, XEM, and XVG.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

It is better to make the decision by keeping the things in your mind which are happening at the very present moment as no one out of us is aware of this thing that what will happen in the future. you can expect anything but the fact is you need to be sure that you are making the right decision at that time and then, you must stand by your decision even if things don’t work in your favor.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

I think as long as bitcoin don't bursts to zero there will be always more increase, bitcoin has no some real value in terms of price for me, like the atmosphere it has no price but serve for very important things  Grin

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I think as long as bitcoin don't bursts to zero there will be always more increase, bitcoin has no some real value in terms of price for me, like the atmosphere it has no price but serve for very important things  Grin
More time for bitcoin so we can see a solid pump, we hope that bitcoin continue to increase now but in reality its not that easy now since a lot of people are trying to throw fake news about bitcoin so the price will dump. I’m looking for a long term growth with bitcoin.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

you writhe this thread about a month ago,,
but, i think this month is the best time to collect more coins in your bag
i believe next month most of good crypto will rising and start at the half of this month

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

lol... We are now experiencing a huge dump because of bitcoin down. Its really worth to hold EOS and banca that is very good coins to hold. has high volumes and higher potential.
Does EOS is really worth? That's a joke. if you are believe in the eos blockchain release will give something that even biggest than ethereum and that's pure only a speculation and how so many people are talking about that anytime and they are never getting bored with that. The blockchain release is a short term hype and in fact the price of eos was declining again. That doesn't bring a lot of impact.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:17:37 PM

It surely there is but it could really a wait for us, may it happens when crypto users and establishment will used this form of currency. We can't fell such huge growth at this time since mostly we've seen only red market, but we still be positive and never mind it's color, and accept the reality.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Difficult to predict if the price value extremely increasing in the coin market and yes hoping this value recovering now become successful, besides form bitcoin and ethereum choose ripple, trx, ada, neo have a lot of possibility to bounce their price value in the market all coins i choose are stable place in the coin market their rank in the top 10.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

I think the price will begin to recover, we already got a huge recovery in previous month, but even after the sign of recovery in May, up until now the recovery not in a smooth process, the rising is a bit slow and got draw back pretty often, so we need to take precaution step if we want to invest, in this time the best hold still BTC and eth, but if you want to take risk, try eos, xrp and trx

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

It is better to make the decision by keeping the things in your mind which are happening at the very present moment as no one out of us is aware of this thing that what will happen in the future. you can expect anything but the fact is you need to be sure that you are making the right decision at that time and then, you must stand by your decision even if things don’t work in your favor.
When it comes to that of the crypto currencies, you can never expect that any of the crypto currency is going to stop and that too this soon. This is just the beginning and that all the crypto currencies have a way long to go and that the awareness of the crypto currencies amongst the common people is increasing which is lifting the reputation of the crypto coins. So, this will keep on going up in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: