Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?  (Read 530 times)
QueenOf (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
I won't, dude i suggest you to read the last year chart and you will see that will be similar like this year and i thought another bullish trend will be coming soon in the future. Consider about ethereum and bitcoin price should be doubled from this recent price. CRPT, CS and many more and i guess another crazy increase for altcoin will be coming soon after major increase.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

There is a lot of buzz sorrounding eth in the short-term. Might be a good move to hold some if the SEC hearing comes out positive for eth.
I hold MAN, has started to move lately, and some QASH, which has not quite picked up since. Others Phore, ark and komodo
dwarfik

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

My two higher-risk investments are:

1) PRL+SHL

Mainnet this month, revolutionary concept of monetizing web pages without ads by using miniscule amount of CPU power of users (few percent, same as displaying an animated ad basically) and secure IOTA based storage for users, potential of running a hook or broker node based on IOTA node to make even more profit.

2) ATL

Unique building tokenization (Propy and other "building-based" blockchains do something else).

They are extremely regulatory oriented and strive to provide fully legal solution. I am from Europe so holding ATL long-term and running a node has a chance to give a very good profit to me. 7% worth of all buildings tokenized on the platform per year is given to node providers. So there is possible profit of at least several dollars per one ATL token per year if only 2B USD building were tokenized on the platform - if you look how much one shopping centre costs (2 stories, 5000m^2 about 30M USD), really no big deal to get to 2B USD with 40-50 large buildings. A con is that you cannot run a node if you are not from Europe now (until regulatory things will get cleared in other countries but currently the team wants to launch in Europe to keep everything legal).

Currently both PRL+SHL and ATL are very cheap and promising alts in months to come.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

I think what we are seeing now is nothing compared to what would come if institutional investors starts buying in. We just need to hope that some crypto-friendly regulations will be applied soon as this is what the investors are waiting for.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Hopefully, this condition is true so cryptocurrency can double like at the end of the year 2017. Like the other members said that from the chart we know if we have a bullish and I hope so. I'm holding little DBIX coins now, I'm just assuming they can 2x 2 months later based on 2017 chart. It has already pumped twice in half 2017 and at the beginning of the year 2018. Hopefully my speculation it's true.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Don't ask for peoples opinion when investing on coins. You will only get biased answers. People will always recommend you to invest on coins they have invested even if its a shit coin and they know it. Since more people investing means higher price. Just do your own research and choose the best one.
As for the price of bitcoin, it won't stop here. We will see the price rising more once it breaks the $9,850 resistance.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

It didn't even go over 10k yet, I don't think there is a rally. This might be the last stop for this pump. I'm expecting under 9k again.
When Bitcoin go back alts will follow.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

I now use only ETH and BTC and I consider that they are expected by extreme growth. maybe not soon, but it will happen soon. and the that seems impossible, will become well understandable and mundane

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
moneyangel

Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Yeah it's doing great and I'm hoping to push more. We are still far from the all time high so I'm expecting that we can go higher for this month.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

i think this will not stop here
but, corrections will be come anytime before huge price movement
personally i hold a lot of crypto in my bags, but more than 80% from my capital is in bitcoin, ethereum and waves

coinsontheroad

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

I think that 10K psychological barrier is holding us back. Once we break that, I think we'll see another blast upward maybe toward the 11-12K range.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I think we will see at least 2 or 3 more extreme increases in next 5 years. And I am not kidding. It will be about best coins not only bitcoin, ethereum included. I am expecting first to happen this year after summer!

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Bitcoin is still in the consolidation, the ether shows power. It's too early to talk about a real win for bulls, so it's hard to guess whether we will go farther or not.
Not yet mentioned, for the hodl: NPXS, CAPP, POWR, BTM, ADA...

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I think what we are seeing now is nothing compared to what would come if institutional investors starts buying in. We just need to hope that some crypto-friendly regulations will be applied soon as this is what the investors are waiting for.

Absolutely this rise is nothing to do with institutional investors, the market can rise or fall it seems like it will rise but nothing is certain. I would not buy coins now only by considering that bull market started.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

As expected earlier ,the price of bitcoin is start to increase on this summer.The price of bitcoin will reach back to 13,000$ on this june.Expect bitcoin and Ethereum ,the coin which is best to hold is Bitcoin cash,litecoin,waves ,ETC and Monero.The percentage of profit in this coins will be more compared to bitcoin and Ethereum in future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

Probably big growth will happen in near future. If you want sell your different altcoins the best option will be calm wait for this growth. Predicts are very promissing so it will be very good decision if you wait
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

The market cap has increased rapidly for the past week, I do think the bullish season is here. However crypto market is unpredictable, we have to watch the market closely. As of now, some altcoins have not recover fully, so do your research and find these coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Azizjon92

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

I think the prices are gonna go up. at least 12-13k dollars if bitcoin grows it would be nice. and broadcast to 1000 dollars if again comes then it would be good
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

As I can see BTC need to get through 10k$ barrier if it wanna reach to 20k$ but it's almost impossible at the moment. Seem like BTC price is dumping right now and price of altcoins are increasing back Smiley)

I can suggest you EOS and ADA, both of them are good to hold or trade for long term. I'm also holding a large amount of EOS atm.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: