Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM  (Read 154586 times)
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

I'm not a tech guy so I can make social media promos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM

All of my coins are in my wallet. I lost on crypsty too. Not exactly sure what.

I can't sync this, can you?
on my localmachine

Yes. Mine syncs fine.

conf is

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=<insert address>
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9322
addnode=71.175.81.45
addnode=86.18.76.197
addnode=119.253.64.38
addnode=72.46.152.250
addnode=176.9.31.178
addnode=82.240.225.5:60261
addnode=82.240.225.5:60261
addnode=217.210.247.144:9321
addnode=218.104.84.202:64483
addnode=62.240.189.178:2848
addnode=70.189.107.53:56864
addnode=75.155.136.206:58357
addnode=64.121.156.214:39124
addnode=79.97.125.191:65382
addnode=99.40.161.40:61192
addnode=219.138.69.18:1111
addnode=114.32.14.24:57959
addnode=69.47.230.59
addnode=72.239.12.120
addnode=76.110.255.33
addnode=77.205.43.231
addnode=83.133.105.235
addnode=83.83.247.33
addnode=85.217.147.117
addnode=86.150.227.43
addnode=92.195.101.215
addnode=92.41.180.147
addnode=94.189.239.110
addnode=95.170.82.34
addnode=98.18.252.73

sorry for ask this coinits , but how I insert this conf? Sad

i am stuck my blocks never finish to load.

wallet never sync.

can you help me?

thanks

Assuming Windows...Save it to a text file called Infinitecoin.conf and place it in your primary drive (usually c drive) C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Infinitecoin If AppData not visible you need to make hidden folders visible.

Thank you. Mine is also syncing fine after this change.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
explosivo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:32:42 PM

The way to promote the coin, I think, is to get it listed on more exchanges. It is routinely in the top 50 coins by trading volume and sometimes top 20. Since the exchanges make their money off of trading fees they should be interested in listing this coin. Does anyone have any contacts at an exchange?
ltcifc

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:06:43 PM

I realise devs in this thread lost out, but are you going to make bitter posts every time someone talks about moving forward?
By supporting the guy actually trying to move things forward instead of just talking about it? Way to read the post.

The Buying Spree continues!!!!  3.4 Million Volume so far today.  Buy 10 Million for $1.75k, hold on to it and I have a hunch you'll be amazed.  A "hunch":

"A feeling or guess based on intuition rather than known facts."

After all has been surveyed, quantified, compared and studied, one is still left with an unknown!  

Sometimes hunch have a place; I said sometimes.  Just think that in 1998 AOL (America Online) had better all around fundamentals than Amazon, yet today we know that having 1k shares of Amazon would have proved much better.

At this time, IFC is simply missing a Kick-butt Dev Team, if they, whomever they are, will rise to the occasion, IFC would at least have a chance of competing.  

It doesn't need any fancy features. It just needs to work cheaply and quickly as currency.

There's still the need for a coin to fulfill the need of a Consumer Crypto.  Interesting to see that IFC could compete for this title, let's see how it'll all play out.  

The one thing that's MOST INTRIGUING IS THE FACT THAT IFC HAD A LAST 30 DAY VOLUME OF 214 MILLION.  This coin is being amassed, some folks are building a stockpile of them, it leads me to believe that GREAT NEWS might be around the corner; might have to do with an announcement regarding DEVELOPMENT.  I'll continue to build a stockpile myself - just in case!

There is no GREAT NEWS just around the corner. Behind the scenes I have tried to bring a team together, a team of established Devs at Legendary status. Unfortunately, other than Unknowns posting in this op saying they are Devs, none have come forward.

Sorry to burst your bubble but nothing new is coming from this coin for the foreseeable future. The market right now is Chinese arbitrage. It pumps and dumps.  Nothing but FAKE NEWS.  It is nothing but manipulation.

Ouch that bursting hurt.   Huh

If I may ask why would you want to get a Dev Team together?  What would be your purpose?  By your message it sounds like you gave up the ghost long ago, nonetheless you can probably reap some of the effort you have sown.  I'm going to assume you hold on to a good amount of IFCs so why not pass the Baton forward.  Post your plan as to why you wanted a Dev Team and offer to pass on all that's necessary for someone else to lead the project, sit on your holding and maybe by the efforts of others you might gain from what you now consider lost.

On the other hand your Website is tight, the amount of coins circulating is right for the coin's vision and even if at this point it's all arbitrage by some focused development and marketing this can still work.  If you're the creator or one of the creators you might also want to rise to the occasion one more time - you'll need new perspective and strength though.  I hope you can feel better.  Cheers

You don't even bother to know who runs the coin, this guy is actually trying to do something to bring it on track, and you have the nerve to criticize him for it. People like you are exactly why none of the previous dev team want anything more to do with this project. Just a bunch of vultures making demands and complaints and don't even bother looking up basic facts about the project. Everyone making lists of things we need to do as if the problem is we don't know what to do. None of you have any idea what is required to make all of these thing happen, and what it took for us to get here.

Listen, all I'm saying is for good, I'm vested in the coin, I bought a at a peak and I'm Holding on to my bag - that's support.  Be encouraged you now have a supportive community.  DEV TEAM + COMMUNITY = SUCCESS

Yeah, funny how that "support" is mostly in the form of cheer leading when the price is up. When the price drops... crickets. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars of my own money and stressed myself out to the point of causing life threatening health issues to manage this coin. Sorry but I did my share. The problem is there is no community, just a bunch of investors interested only in quick personal returns. Its easy to sit around and talk, no one is doing anything. I have been begging for help for years. Where was this "supportive community" then?

Its not right keeping this coin on stand by for so long. Something needs to be done and new devs need to take over.
Whats the point of doing nothing?

Perhaps you should rephrase that... what is the point of doing everything myself? Do you think there are people lining up to maintain this coin and I am preventing it from happening? No.

Nobody said that you should do it yourself. We need to do something and any ideas are welcomed. Bad comments are not Smiley specially from you. Im supporting this coin for very long time, probably since 2013 and have given away millions of IFC's to help the coin community. Im not in to money right now, since im sitting on $80k debt, but I can still support it.
Tara11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

The way to promote the coin, I think, is to get it listed on more exchanges. It is routinely in the top 50 coins by trading volume and sometimes top 20. Since the exchanges make their money off of trading fees they should be interested in listing this coin. Does anyone have any contacts at an exchange?

Problem is dev has a right to offer. We don't have an active dev team right now. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think.

IFC listed on Novaexchange. It's still dirt cheap. Let's buy IFC. I see 6 billion IFC sell order.

https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_IFC/
Tara11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:36:27 AM

Is there working block explorer for IFC? I can't find any. We need these things to be added on exchange.

Name
Short
Algo
Coin supply
Coin cap
Premine
Current height
RPC port
P2P port
Ann thread
Website
Source code
Link to wallet
Tara11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:57:30 AM

This is great promo.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-000-000-INFINITECOIN-IFC-REAL-VALUE-GET-STARTED-infinite-coin-/131055832868?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e83894f24
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:58:12 AM

TecShare, There are people asking to help, like myself, just let us know what we can do to help.
I don't know anything about the backend part of a coin's ecosphere, but I am willing to roll up my sleeves, learn and help.  Other than a DEV, what are the high priority projects we can start on?  Have to start somewhere, just need guidance.

That's great, but the people who are willing to help don't have the skills we need to move forward. You can promote and do social media and all that junk but it is not going to move us forward.

Nobody said that you should do it yourself. We need to do something and any ideas are welcomed. Bad comments are not Smiley specially from you. Im supporting this coin for very long time, probably since 2013 and have given away millions of IFC's to help the coin community. Im not in to money right now, since im sitting on $80k debt, but I can still support it.

Defacto everyone is demanding I do this myself. We need at least one solid dev, right now we only really have a dev if we have an emergency maybe. He is not interested in further development. Additionally I am not paying for this project out of pocket any more. I am sorry you don't like "bad comments" but I need to make it crystal clear why I am not devoting any more time to this project unless an actual community forms and steps up.

I know you have helped, but I have spent tens of thousands of dollars developing and promoting this coin just to have everyone fuck off when the price dropped, and the price comes back up, and again people come out of the woodwork claiming to want to help. You really want to help? Show some leadership and organize yourselves. I can comfortably say I have given more money, time, and effort than anyone to develop IFC, probably even more than the guy who created it. I have had enough of dragging this boulder around.
Tara11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:07:16 AM

FreeTrade:

Infinitecoin

Infinitecoin is a misnomer. It refers to the number of coins out there (90.6 Billion) which is very high. It's not infinite at all. It's very much limited edition. It was one of the first coins to realize the importance of keeping inflation under control.

Q1: Inflation: So far 99% of coins have been issued, and the block rewards keep being halved with no intention to stop, inflation is less than 1% and will be effectively 0% by the end of the year (3/3)
Q2: Development:  Community based development, but more difficult to include Bitcoin's improvements because it is a Litecoin based coin (0/3)
Q3: Decentralization:  Scrypt (Litecoin) based coin, so same problems. It has a high-cap, but the difficulty for this coin is very low because the block rewards are very low - making a 51% + double spend attack easy. Essentially all the hashing power could be concentrated by a single individual with a handful of powerful GPUs who could re-write a long string of blocks. With the high value of IFC, we might see the first big altcoin heist.(0/4)

Verdict (3/10) – I still quite like this coin because of it's hard line on inflation - but it needs to take steps to solve the blockchain security problem, or we'll see a big heist, and that'll be very damaging for it. One to watch, but needs a rescue.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

so who has control over the infinitecoin.com domain?
Tara11

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:57:51 PM

Would you please upload client to somewhere we could actually download without going through a gauntlet...

Your welcome.

Don't worry. I always appreciate your hardwork for IFC. I was here from the beginning. We will support the IFC no matter what. We will succeed.
explosivo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

Problem is dev has a right to offer. We don't have an active dev team right now. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I think.

IFC listed on Novaexchange. It's still dirt cheap. Let's buy IFC. I see 6 billion IFC sell order.

https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_IFC/

I think that's 6 million.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:59:07 PM

Hello, I am a new supporter of IFC.  I d/l the wallet today and still syncing (take a bit).  I searched Hi and Low of how to obtain FTC and most links were dead.  I am sharing info I found, https://www.cryptopia.co.nz carries (LTC/IFC).  You have to send BTC to them and do (BTC/LTC) then (LTC/IFC).  I am and will continue to support where needed.  I am proud owner of 1.18M IFC.  I hope I can move the coins off the exchange once my wallet syncs.  I have many questions, but willing to work together with the community to grow IFC.

-MrToolz

Well, can you fix the withdrawal problem on bter.com. I made withdrawal about 9 days . it saying still now, waiting for balance. what is this and why?

Because BTER is a criminal enterprise brought on my being owned/run by incompetent people. I have outlined that within this OP many times.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
silverking

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:30:11 PM

HI EVERYBODY

IM NOT NEW BUT I HAVE BEEN AWAY SINCE LATE 2013 ABROAD AND JUST GOT BACK TO SETTLE BACK IN THE U.K.

I OWN A LARGE AMOUNT OF IFC AND RECENTLY TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE WALLET ON MY MAC AIR BUT IT IS TAKING A LONG TIME.

I NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP ME ON WHAT I DO WITH MY COINS ( THE DETAILS/INFO / TRANSACTION CODES ARE SAVED ON A USB.

DO I NEED TO LOCATE MY OLD COMPUTER WHICH I HAVE NOT TOUCHED IN FOUR  YEARS. NOTE EVEN SURE IF THE WALLET IS STILL ON IT OR IF IT IS WORKING.

IS THERE A WAY OF REGISTERING MY COINS ONTO MY NEW WALLET ONCE IT IS synchronised. OR DO I NEED TO FIND MY OLD WALLET?Huh?

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU
ltcifc

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

HI EVERYBODY

IM NOT NEW BUT I HAVE BEEN AWAY SINCE LATE 2013 ABROAD AND JUST GOT BACK TO SETTLE BACK IN THE U.K.

I OWN A LARGE AMOUNT OF IFC AND RECENTLY TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE WALLET ON MY MAC AIR BUT IT IS TAKING A LONG TIME.

I NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP ME ON WHAT I DO WITH MY COINS ( THE DETAILS/INFO / TRANSACTION CODES ARE SAVED ON A USB.

DO I NEED TO LOCATE MY OLD COMPUTER WHICH I HAVE NOT TOUCHED IN FOUR  YEARS. NOTE EVEN SURE IF THE WALLET IS STILL ON IT OR IF IT IS WORKING.

IS THERE A WAY OF REGISTERING MY COINS ONTO MY NEW WALLET ONCE IT IS synchronised. OR DO I NEED TO FIND MY OLD WALLET?Huh?

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU

Your caps is ON...
silverking

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

Hi

Can somebody advise me on my coins which were on an old computer and i have to locate it ...not sure if it will switch on or whether the wallet will be found.

i have on a USB all the transaction codes and the amounts , dates and  receiving and sending  wallets. Do i need to locate the old wallet or can i set up a new wallet and  somehow with the information i have transfer them to a new wallet .

Any advise will be appreciated

Regards

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 02:12:12 AM

Hi

Can somebody advise me on my coins which were on an old computer and i have to locate it ...not sure if it will switch on or whether the wallet will be found.

i have on a USB all the transaction codes and the amounts , dates and  receiving and sending  wallets. Do i need to locate the old wallet or can i set up a new wallet and  somehow with the information i have transfer them to a new wallet .

Regards

You need the original wallet.dat file at minimum. You should probably also copy over the whole folder located in C:/Users/Username/AppDate/Roaming/infinitecoin

This way would be much faster. Good luck.
ltcifc

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

Hi

Regards

You need the original wallet.dat file at minimum. You should probably also copy over the whole folder located in C:/Users/Username/AppDate/Roaming/infinitecoin

How can BTER fix their wallet, they have posted this:
Notice: Our local IFC wallet keeps reporting 'Create Transaction Fail' and there's no new wallet update. We keep retrying to resend withdrawals but there there will be unexpected delays.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

Hi

Regards

Notice: Our local IFC wallet keeps reporting 'Create Transaction Fail' and there's no new wallet update. We keep retrying to resend withdrawals but there there will be unexpected delays.
So why can an Exchange not fix a wallet error while my wallet and those of other people work just fine?
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:59:05 AM

Hi

Regards

So why can an Exchange not fix a wallet error while my wallet and those of other people work just fine?

Because BTER is a criminal enterprise. It's the only way that they can make money because they are too stupid to do it honestly.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: