Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?

Well, in that case maybe they need to hire something that will helped them entertaining their supporters and also about answering concerns about the platform. It is better to always be prepared so that there will be no major problems that will occur in the future especially they are also launching this bounty program.
It is normal, but i think if only for join telegram bounty, it is not enough, they need more active and we can gain worthy token after token distribution.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

I want to believe that we can help to promote the project and will be able to collect at least a soft cap.It would have been a success
You must trust the admins since they know what they are doing to advertise this project. The softcap can be easily achieved jusst be patient.

Agree with you, the admin won't pursue this project if they aren't certain if this will be a success or not.

Doing a bounty campaign is normal now with new projects, but there are no assurance of becoming successful. It will still base on the popularity that they will got and most specially the volume of investors that will invest.

But still bounty campaigns has a big effect for every project here in the forum because without this kind of programs, the chance to succeed will only have a low percentage. Unlike doing this kind of way, it can gives more attraction to investors especially in social medias where a lot of people there are using social networks for their daily life.

Yeah, a bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of a new project, but it doesn't mean that if a project have bounties they will succeed, there are still lot of things to do.
Of course, the base opinion is have a lot of investors will come to CargoCoin via the bounty program affect. Promoting is needed for any projects.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?
Exactly mate. As I'm one of the supporters on this project. I'm just hoping to the tean that they always in good condition and may have a courage to do their different fields of responsibility of this project. I believe that this project can gives great benefit here in the crypto currency community.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

Exactly mate. As I'm one of the supporters on this project. I'm just hoping to the tean that they always in good condition and may have a courage to do their different fields of responsibility of this project. I believe that this project can gives great benefit here in the crypto currency community.

Same here buddy. I am also in on one way with you both. Having the hopes for the whole CargoCoin team members. Because I believe in the great potential of this project that would lead to a better crypto community together with the trade and transport industry. So I will be looking forward for this project's success.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

I want to believe that we can help to promote the project and will be able to collect at least a soft cap.It would have been a success
You must trust the admins since they know what they are doing to advertise this project. The softcap can be easily achieved jusst be patient.

I really trust the admin here in this project I really feel that they are sincere in their job. Every questions we raised they answered it immediately in the telegram channel and that's a good thing to know. Softcap can easily be achieved if we also the participants in this project are sincere also in helping this CargoCoin, getting unto the top would not be possible to achieve.
To collect the softcap we should keep supporting by actively sharing the information about CargoCoin to various people in the social channels like Facebook, twitter etc that will bring us more attention of the people and we can easily achieve success reaching the softcap.

Well, I am sure soft cap will be achieved because the team were very serious with their worked. They are doing what they need to do and this is why they made some bounty program in order for the platform to be more known here in this forum and also in social media.
The decision taken by the team is really well-thought and worked upon. The introduction of bounty programme is a good initiative which will help them grow and attract followers immensely!
Bounties are a sure thing to have nowadays. They really work their magic and helps a lot of people associated with the platform.
Lahirulakmalr

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:02:23 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1819998
    •   Telegram username: @online_rathnayake
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook/Twitter//LinkedIn
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

If the community managers are also very active in even answering to the questions and clarifying people actually that will lead the project a greater success.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

That's a good idea for them to make, Like hiring some professional telegram moderators that will be paid in either tokens or ETH. But I doubt they have a budget for that one.
CargoCoin also offers a lot of choices to join their bounty campaign which many people can choose on where they want. I like the project efforts which result to positive feedback.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

That's a good idea for them to make, Like hiring some professional telegram moderators that will be paid in either tokens or ETH. But I doubt they have a budget for that one.
CargoCoin also offers a lot of choices to join their bounty campaign which many people can choose on where they want. I like the project efforts which result to positive feedback.
There was more supporters who utilized cargocoin bounty program and using their skills according to their preferable choice in choosing the campaign and actively supporting.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

I really trust the admin here in this project I really feel that they are sincere in their job. Every questions we raised they answered it immediately in the telegram channel and that's a good thing to know. Softcap can easily be achieved if we also the participants in this project are sincere also in helping this CargoCoin, getting unto the top would not be possible to achieve.
To collect the softcap we should keep supporting by actively sharing the information about CargoCoin to various people in the social channels like Facebook, twitter etc that will bring us more attention of the people and we can easily achieve success reaching the softcap.

Well, I am sure soft cap will be achieved because the team were very serious with their worked. They are doing what they need to do and this is why they made some bounty program in order for the platform to be more known here in this forum and also in social media.

How close are they even to the soft cap? Like what percentage of the soft cap has been filled so far and what rate is it being filled at the moment?
ayewaggue82

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: ayewaggue82
    •   Telegram username: @ayewaggue82
    •   Joined campaigns: Telegram
TrongVX

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:20:38 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: TrongVX
    •   Telegram username: @vivimomo
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

How close are they even to the soft cap? Like what percentage of the soft cap has been filled so far and what rate is it being filled at the moment?
this is the right question, but unfortunately on the official website there is no such information. I hope the developers will give us full information on this issue.
arjane15

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1417518

•   Telegram username: @arjane15
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Forum/LinkedIn/Medium/
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

As you can see here, a lot of people were encouraging themselves to join the bounty program because it is getting easier to join!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

As you can see here, a lot of people were encouraging themselves to join the bounty program because it is getting easier to join!
Thats true but for me personally even if they dont encourage me, I will still participate since I fully trust this project so I just want to promote it.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:58 AM

Yes. The team is committed with bounty programs where they put different types of campaigns inorder to give bounty hunters to choosed their desired campaign. But I'm confused with Forum Campaign. Is it like signature campaign? I mean, it's my first time to see this. I hope someone can explain and help me to understand this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

Of course, it's better when the administrators are two or three people. Then the activity will be better and users will be able to get all the answers to their questions.
GOYA58

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: GOYA58
    •   Telegram username: @alkan58
    •   Joined campaigns: Medium - @alkanyilmaz90

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Of course, it's better when the administrators are two or three people. Then the activity will be better and users will be able to get all the answers to their questions.
Well people are getting interested to a certain project if the administrators are keep always active and making satisfied the people in the thread answering their different questions and queries, then that will result to the better progress of the project. And now, I hope that the CargoCoin community will continuously grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: