Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?

That's a good idea for them to make, Like hiring some professional telegram moderators that will be paid in either tokens or ETH. But I doubt they have a budget for that one.

Of course, it's better when the administrators are two or three people. Then the activity will be better and users will be able to get all the answers to their questions.
Well people are getting interested to a certain project if the administrators are keep always active and making satisfied the people in the thread answering their different questions and queries, then that will result to the better progress of the project. And now, I hope that the CargoCoin community will continuously grow.

Yeah, somehow this kind of project is quietly common here in the crypto currency community which is the most challenging part of the team. I appreciate this project since the team doing great by provide fast, realibale and fast transactions globally. Hopefully the team will able to caught the attention of many investors to make this project possible.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?

That's a good idea for them to make, Like hiring some professional telegram moderators that will be paid in either tokens or ETH. But I doubt they have a budget for that one.

Of course, it's better when the administrators are two or three people. Then the activity will be better and users will be able to get all the answers to their questions.

You are right, but for me one administrator is enough if he is too active and well-experienced about the project they are running. Most important thing is they will assigned a community manager.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: Inskchen
    •   Telegram username: @Inskchen
    •   Joined campaigns: [Telegram/Forum]
alft_lbv

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: alft_lbv
    •   Telegram username: @alft_lbv
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook/Twitter
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

Well people are getting interested to a certain project if the administrators are keep always active and making satisfied the people in the thread answering their different questions and queries, then that will result to the better progress of the project. And now, I hope that the CargoCoin community will continuously grow.

Yeah, somehow this kind of project is quietly common here in the crypto currency community which is the most challenging part of the team. I appreciate this project since the team doing great by provide fast, realibale and fast transactions globally. Hopefully the team will able to caught the attention of many investors to make this project possible.

I think to be able to achieve success the team really need to think a strategies that will attract many investors like giving reasonable amount of bonuses and also improves exposure of this project aside from this bounty campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

CargoCoin also offers a lot of choices to join their bounty campaign which many people can choose on where they want. I like the project efforts which result to positive feedback.
Yes. The team is committed with bounty programs where they put different types of campaigns inorder to give bounty hunters to choosed their desired campaign. But I'm confused with Forum Campaign. Is it like signature campaign? I mean, it's my first time to see this. I hope someone can explain and help me to understand this.
Recently, I have noticed such tendency that many projects very densely provide qualitative bounty campaigns, with the extensive choice for each user. And it is clear, the condition is more convenient, the it is more than promoters, it is more than promoters - more investors, I think a chain of affairs is clear.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

I think to be able to achieve success the team really need to think a strategies that will attract many investors like giving reasonable amount of bonuses and also improves exposure of this project aside from this bounty campaign.

One of it is creating bounty campaigns such as like this one being created by Cargocoin. That's why we can't deny that the platform captivates many bounty hunters because of generous bonuses being given by the team.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:42:51 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 01:18:47 PM by vickycoin05

CargoCoin also offers a lot of choices to join their bounty campaign which many people can choose on where they want. I like the project efforts which result to positive feedback.
There was more supporters who utilized cargocoin bounty program and using their skills according to their preferable choice in choosing the campaign and actively supporting.
In CargoCoin Bounty participants can use their skill to earn rewards and this is very  advantageous to both parties. This is were CargoCoin bounty is doing a great job the choices of joining is the most effective way to convince and invite participants to join the program.
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: nevashno
    •   Telegram username:  @Nevashno
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube]
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

There was more supporters who utilized cargocoin bounty program and using their skills according to their preferable choice in choosing the campaign and actively supporting.
In CargoCoin Bounty participants can use their skill to earn rewards and this is very  advantageous to both parties. This is were CargoCoin bounty is doing a great job the choices of joining is the most effective way to convince and invite participants to join the program.

I agree, the bounty campaign is not only a campaign to earn free tokens, participants should take it seriously so that we can be able to help the dev to make this project increase its exposures and help their popularity to increase too.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

Definitely right,  to achieve or reach success the team should think for a strategy and techniques that can attract investors to invest. One of those which has proven is making a bounty program for the said project and also giving profit then after that,  i'm sure everything will follows.
barona11

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: barona11
    •   Telegram username: @menara7070
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Forum/LinkedIn/Medium/Translation/Other]
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

•   Bitcointalk username:Kigtad
    •   Telegram username:@Kigtad
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Forum/LinkedIn/Medium/Translation/Other]
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

I think that this is a very good strategy to attract attention to your project. and I believe that this will bring success to the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
hewf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: hewf
    •   Telegram username: @hewf2121
    •   Joined campaigns:  [Youtube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Forum/LinkedIn/Medium/Translation/Other]
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

Definitely right,  to achieve or reach success the team should think for a strategy and techniques that can attract investors to invest. One of those which has proven is making a bounty program for the said project and also giving profit then after that,  i'm sure everything will follows.
CargoCoin had brought unique opportunities for all the supporters who can utilize their skills and also it is rewarding cargo coins for their active support activity.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

The bounty program looks extensive and entertaining. I dmayu that many members of the crypto community will want to take part in it
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

The bounty program looks extensive and entertaining. I dmayu that many members of the crypto community will want to take part in it
There was more opportunities of bounty with CargoCoin to explore and utilize our skills by supporting as per their instructions and also we have a chance to gain CargoCoins.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

I agree, the bounty campaign is not only a campaign to earn free tokens, participants should take it seriously so that we can be able to help the dev to make this project increase its exposures and help their popularity to increase too.
Exactly, bounty definitely helps the users. But not to forget the bounty campaign should be profitable for the developers too. We should return the favour to them by taking the bounty seriously!
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

There was more opportunities of bounty with CargoCoin to explore and utilize our skills by supporting as per their instructions and also we have a chance to gain CargoCoins.

Cargocoin decide to have a bounty program because they believe in this way it can make them more popular here in this forum and social media sites. Having a good purpose to the global trade and transport then probably this will get support from the people who believed that they can help to change the traditional way of transaction into a more fast and accurate way.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: