Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2764 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

keep calm, crypto currency prices full of surprises, full of unpredictable fluctuations appropriately, now prices are rising, keep updating information and do not panic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Just don't panic and if you feel like selling your coins now because of the current market so go ahead and sell them and take on your loss but do not blame anyone on why you did it. I would sell my coins if I feel like it is not going anywhere, but if I feel like the coin will increase within a few months or years then I'll just keep them still.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh

It is just a normal happening in cryptocurrency. You don't have to worry because it will be back on track in the nearest time possible. As of now, you only have to hold your coins or buy more. Just that.
Until when?
this is a bad question for a holder. fast trading is done because of small capital. different from whales, they have everything to do short or long term trading, even become a holder.

Exactly, we don't know when the price gone a increase and when the price gone down. Holders, should hold until the price start increasing in the market. Whales will do according to the benefits so they will pump and dump in order to benefit. So it is always good to choose the good coins.
One of the best ways is to intelligently pick a coin / token that moves quickly.
we can use scalping method in trading. although there is always a risk in that trade.
courage is needed to become a trader.  Smiley
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

I think it's cash out time.
It's not always the solution and choice for the bear market or a crash situation you are just cutting but the loss is still there, if you've invested in a worthless, false hyped and pumped coins then rethink to convert to fiat it is better to change your coins in the portfolio rather than to hold those things waiting for a miracle or just to cash out, if you can't handle some crashes or fuds then you must also consider changing your investments away from cryptocurrency as it is always the normal scenario for this field.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

do not worry about the current price down situation. because now even though prices fall but can serve as a stable condition, now the market is trying to recover and the price of coins will be corrected either in the near future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

One of the best ways is to intelligently pick a coin / token that moves quickly.
we can use scalping method in trading. although there is always a risk in that trade.
courage is needed to become a trader.  Smiley
This requires solid experience and practice. This strategy is not suitable for beginners.

stronghands4lyfe

Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

It is called a retrace and correction, something that was bound to happen again after a week or so of rising. It happened two weeks ago too, but look what followed that. Keep your eyes on the prize people Wink.

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

You do not have to worry about the current market conditions,
if indeed you are afraid of loss, please sell your coins, but at least you should
have the anticipation to minimize the loss, but if I think if you believe it is better to keep for a few months later, because the market conditions will definitely recover and stabilize.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

I think you just invest right away and did'nt understand the market situation. Bitcoin price positions seen as up and down as always. Expectations hurts that your investment lose but wait it will recover for you to earn.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

Apparently you're new to this system. Do not be upset by trifles. The world of cryptocurrencies consists of UPS and downs. Have patience.
eurobend6

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh

I think it will be better in the future  Smiley
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

keep calm, crypto currency prices full of surprises, full of unpredictable fluctuations appropriately, now prices are rising, keep updating information and do not panic

As soon as there is a rise in this market, we see the decline after a while. We call it correction. The important thing here is that as you have stated, you will have to wait patiently and steadfastly without panic.
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

In the market, crypto currency is normal and you need to take advantage of this situation. While the coin falls, buy it more and multiply the income of your coin later.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

It's normal correction for market, bitcoin grow from 6000 to 10000 almost with out correction, so now when btc go on correction all coin just follow  him
extrimals

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Yes, perhaps this is not to understand this situation, the situation is not the best for this cryptocurrency, but with this it holds well at the moment. I hope everything is still normalizerbase.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

up and down of prices in the world of cryptocurrency are common, no need to be surprised about that as it is common for people who follow the crypto world.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

I think everything is fine its just a correction, we still in the bullish market. Keep calm and hold your coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
crypto_117

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

The market will take another dive.
sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

I think this is normal, after the price rises then there will be a correction for market conditions to run smoothly. If there is no correction it will bring a bad cases maybe a really big correction
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Whats on thay you dont understand?that the price are rise and fall?if youre new to this market well i might say its a normal behavior,but if you spend years here then this is not the right way of thinking as we know that volatility and adjustments are normal......if you cant deal with this maybe better find some other place to earn,you dont belong here
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: