Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2772 times)
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

What happening in the market is normal the ups and downs of the market is usually happen every hour,every day or every month.This is the truth so don't panic.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
its a complex process and one is tempted to become agitated and panicky but you want to wait and be calm for a while and see how the market will continue. its actually been faling.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

This is a normal thing in cryptocurrency as the market cannot b static. It will go down and the rise up again. Just be patient enough not to sell or cash out because of the present situation. The market will still pump and your coins begin to experience a huge rise again.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

I think the market is taking a short break before going up or down again. It is pretty normal in the crypto space, all you need to do is wait patiently and do not cash out your investment.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh

i think we are now in concolidations mode,,
so the price still bounce down or top after hit the strong resistant and support zone

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Bitcoin that move up since last week has to take break from the bullish trend which normally happens by traders taking profits from the recent gain and we are to know that that is how swing traders makes there profits. You should takes the recent pull back as a correction from the recent bull run and very soon bullish trend is going to continue.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

I try not to think about other coins in the cryptocurrency market, but I try to keep an eye on bitcoin, it has changed very much, though not for the better, but soon everything will stabilize.

tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

it is very confusing to see the market fall and flush, but with this position I am thinking of buying coin and investing in the long term and currently I am looking for the best coin with promising prospects.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

Bitcoin that move up since last week has to take break
But we are talking about altcoin tho. Bitcoin is rising right now even though it's really slow.

I try not to think about other coins in the cryptocurrency market, but I try to keep an eye on bitcoin, it has changed very much, though not for the better, but soon everything will stabilize.
But you are using altcoin's signature so you are careful and think about altcoins. What a hypocrite post.

Sure it's normal in crypto market and you shouldn't be worried by this scene.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

do not worry and do not be too panicked do not you know yourself the risk when will dive in the world of cryptocurency .. because the name of the virtual currency is indeed difficult for us predictions.
VovBit

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

No one can predict market movement, so the only thing we can really do is not to buy more than we can lose.
So, relax and hodl.  Wink
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

As it falls, it can rise again in a few days. It is difficult to say when and predict an increase in the market. Therefore, be patient and hold on to future growth.
From my experience, do not make hasty steps that you might then regret.
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

It is better to just study the space before commenting, how do you expect something to be going up everyday perpetually without any correction, for me the upward trend is still intact, there is no need for panic, even in a bear market the price still go up and down
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

For the moment I prefer to monitor the development of coins. The current coins still in its far from expectations. In conditions like this, I should be calm because am sure market price will surely go up slowly.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

keep calm, crypto currency prices full of surprises, full of unpredictable fluctuations appropriately, now prices are rising, keep updating information and do not panic
I am sure you are lying, can be calm because of long-term trading.
daily trading will cause a slight shock, and you may soon end up with a cut loss. Grin Grin
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:12:12 AM

the one in my mind is optimistic for success in the future with effort and prayer
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

I think it is the best time to hold your stuff for some months if you have some time to hold! If you have enough money in the background to pay your monthly bills then you should wait guys. I think we are just getting started right now!
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

For 6 months, no one can understand what is happening on the crypto-currency market, so you are not alone. We all hope that in August the crypto currency market will finally wake up.
axemelada

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

Few people believe in them. Too much was and is a one-day, which make the peak 1000X, and then go to sleep to their original positions.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

The best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. These two cryptocurrencies are closely related to each other. The task of altcoin is to facilitate the receipt of bitcoin-s. Therefore, you just need to buy bitcoins for altcoins and everything, the problem is solved and everything is good)) So altcoins fall, which is an auxiliary currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: