Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2761 times)
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

Currently the market is red again, conditions are unstable and experience an uncertain decline. So many who will take advantage of the current situation to collect coins, still have to be patient to deal with this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:35:48 AM

Be a clever person in utilizing the situation, take advantage of every situation that is as good as possible, although on the other hand many are disappointed because the condition of cryptocurrency prices on the market is decreasing but if we think positively this is an opportunity to collect as much as possible and save up to the time we want it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

Trying to think wisely, to overcome the current conditions, try to stay afloat and have a preparation for this. The most important thing is patience and needs to panic because seeing the previous year, this incident is not worrying.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

There is nothing to think because already the market turns red again and look at the prices of both ETH and Bitcoin decreased a lot in the market and giving chance for investors again. Those who afraid can stay away from the market and wait until the market starts recovering again.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

Everything can happen, The Cryptocurrency world may experience a decrease and increase at any time may change We need to do a great strategy to run Cryptocurrency business in order to make a profit.

That is right, brother. Even the so-called crypto experts make the mistakes in their prognoses. I know that many of the guys that are on this Forum are even praying for the fast start of the bull run.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:06 AM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
Many people did the analysis and tried to find the reasons, but they simply do not exist, it's most likely a game of whales who at first crashed everything, and now they are waiting for something when they can get rich again on trusting investors.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:01:06 AM

keep calm, crypto currency prices full of surprises, full of unpredictable fluctuations appropriately, now prices are rising, keep updating information and do not panic

right, in my opinion the decline in crypto currencies for me is a natural thing and there is no need for panic to sell coins, because I am also sure the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise at the end of Q4 this year
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

I think it's cash out time.
Absolutely no! I think it is cash IN time, Because I think the market is now at the bottom and there is nowhere to go down. Now a good opportunity to buy altcoins and hold them until December
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
Things are really getting out of hand and I think we should still hold as I am speculating that the whales are trying to buy at cheap price.  Many of those that were speculating high price for bitcoin this August may not have analyze well.
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

What do you think about the market today? While many investors today are involved in investing and I like to participate in the program, the ico programs will help us to have community products that will help founders get their share of capital. production and business
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

ETF postponed, people panic selling. Not the correct way to invest but.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Facing this situation very quiet and I have to be patient because the market indeed fell crypto. It is better to hold a coin in my possession than I sell, because if I am going to be selling suffered losses. The market has not experienced the recovery and investors have not yet returned to the market.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

That's the whale's strategy. Their strategy is to make the traders difficult to understand and can not predict the direction of the market in the next few days.
They will confuse the traders and they will become ignorant when investing. That's when the whales get a profit.  Grin

OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Whales are playing with little investors, making them sell when the price is down and they buy more when everyone sells and dumps the price.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

for now the market conditions cannot be predicted so that the bullish science and whatever it is cannot be used anymore to predict the price of tokens or coins at the exchange place.
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

There is no token left in the market.Everybody keeps saying we're going down.So they are right.However, it will not rise without falling.Soon the market will go up again, yes, we will be patient, but we will be the winner.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

Most likely they are now leaving their coins, and are turning to real money.
Later it will return when the price rises or turns green.
A time to hold back and allow the market to move without having to panic and stress in monitoring it.

millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

Currently the market is red again, conditions are unstable and experience an uncertain decline. So many who will take advantage of the current situation to collect coins, still have to be patient to deal with this.
It is normal for conditions to be unstable during bear period and the worst to be holding now would be altcoins due to the rate they drop very fast. The market is in a bear state generally, and sell off are always fast during this period which makes it hard for anyone to really trade it except with some caution and some good knowledge. We just have to keep up with the faith and see how things will be ending up eventually.

all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

Market will continue falling, The best decesion as for now is investing in ICO that almost over and fixing you looses/profits on such weak market.
I recomend to take a look at such projects as Bolttcoin and Ubex, both almost conducted ICOs with hard cap reached and will appear on the market in September but September muct be bull run already
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

Market will continue falling, The best decesion as for now is investing in ICO that almost over and fixing you looses/profits on such weak market.
I recomend to take a look at such projects as Bolttcoin and Ubex, both almost conducted ICOs with hard cap reached and will appear on the market in September but September muct be bull run already
Everyone hopes that bull run will start in September but personally me is very doubtful about that... BTC firstly has reach 5k USD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: