Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2775 times)
gloomyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Yes, sometimes I think that no one is able to understand the current situation, and especially to establish himself, because that is a very complex process. for me the uptrend is still intact, there's no need to panic, even in the bear market prices are still up and down so don't be in a hurry. and keep in mind, in every uptrend there is a correction
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
it is the very nature of crypto, but it is started when the government realized how big is the money in the crypto market and that is the reason where the regulation was born and the rest is the story.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
The market for the better part of the year has defied professional expertise, always going in opposite direction to common expectations. My take on the happenings is that the few moments of bullishness we see are not sustainable hence the much dwindling we see. There are a number of issues like the Etf matter that are bad news and that will continue for a while but I see the market overcome those impediments eventually to kick start a real and sustainable recovery.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

Saya pikir apakah harga koin saat ini masih di tingkat atas karena jika harga koin kita turun, itu kacau
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

We are still in the bearish market maybe this will end on last week of October based on the seasonal Chart by Allesso Restani on Youtube, but September is also an important month this year because of the Bakt and ETF the best way to do now is just to observe the market.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

As we can see, the cryptocurrencies had really a tough year as they fall more than half of their prices causing confusions to other. But during this time of confusion, you have to make up your mind to hold your crypto assets and buy some because it is when during the time of crisis that the price of cryptocurrency is so low.

nymph116

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

I think the bull market is coming, holding the coins in your hands and prepare to take off.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

This is a bear market that changes every second and will continue to change, so be prepared for all risks.

mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

As with any market, there are periods of recession and growth, this is normal for the cryptocurrency market.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

I'll give you one good advice, buy those altcoins that you think are promising and just hodl them until you see the price of bitcoin 30 thousand dollars.
Suslura

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:16:57 PM

I'll give you one good advice, buy those altcoins that you think are promising and just hodl them until you see the price of bitcoin 30 thousand dollars.
if you think that the prices for altcoins will be tied to the price of Bitcoin, then really you need to navigate the Bitcoin price category in the future to know the specific terms. But for today I doubt the good prospects for Bitcoin in the near future.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

I think that the drop in the market observed today is associated with a day off and a low activity of traders. Perhaps tomorrow morning the picture will improve.

I think it has nothing to do with the holidays, everything goes as usual, has nothing to do with market prices with holidays, indeed market prices fluctuate, remain optimistic about the current situation.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Until now I am still waiting for the market recovered. Market price very easily changeable, and if a trade is certainly going to be very difficult. Better still wait and add to our investment balance.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

The market has come to the level where it broke last year. So we can expect that the price again will go up from this point. It may take a while. Still the market condition doesn't look bullish. But sooner it will start going up.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Market is bearish - thats the answer!
However it is also a super opportunity to accomulate promising tokens - personally me have recently bought SkyChain and Ubex. Both gonna show good growth till the end of this year
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

However it is also a super opportunity to accomulate promising tokens - personally me have recently bought SkyChain and Ubex. Both gonna show good growth till the end of this year
Holding both Ubex and SkyChain now but dont gonna buy more despite have very big confidance in both projects and price is very and very attractive! Especialy for SkyChain on IDEX... Market is very weak and price may go even futher down.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Holding both Ubex and SkyChain now but dont gonna buy more despite have very big confidance in both projects and price is very and very attractive! Especialy for SkyChain on IDEX... Market is very weak and price may go even futher down.
No way, SkyChain is being traded with the current price for weeks already! Thats the bottom and Im picking up! In 1-2 weeks we will observe 100% growth a t ease with the new os beta realsese!
I will probably sell some Ubex at such a cool price and invest in SKCH
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

No way, SkyChain is being traded with the current price for weeks already! Thats the bottom and Im picking up! In 1-2 weeks we will observe 100% growth a t ease with the new os beta realsese!
Selling Ubex for SKCh is not the best idea as Ubex has not finished its growth yet. As for SKCH price it is good enough now, yes, may buy but still be ready of the price will go even more down
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

You should believe that most of the decline in the market is closely related to whales, and they are hoping that investors will panic!
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Selling Ubex for SKCh is not the best idea as Ubex has not finished its growth yet. As for SKCH price it is good enough now, yes, may buy but still be ready of the price will go even more down
I have sold Ubex at BitForex already with x3.5 price and Invested in ICO one more time. Have made x3.5 in Ubex tokens Grin Once my tokens are unlocked - will sell them and probably will pick up SkyChain. Just checked it and it indeed looks very strong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: