Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip!  (Read 1877 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

Good news from china, although a few days back a lot of circulating about the Chinese government will crackdown bitcoin users, but now there is someone who bought bitcoin with the amount of 10,000 btc will be a good trend in the next few days. But now the price of bitcoin and almost all altcoin decreased sharply, I do not know the exact cause.
qoivenmera

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

This a very good sign that Btc will still be attractive to more people. The investment he puts is a high one, means He have faith in Btc.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

this is how you do it. Everyone is panic selling, you take an advantage of that and buy the dip. This is what mature investor would do, benefiting from noobs and their emotional fud based sales...

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
tlqewcwf

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

China has never been short of big players, but it has been influenced by China's domestic policies for bitcoin. Many people haven't joined the market for a while. Many Chinese exchanges have now moved to neighboring countries.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

very good article i would say, because we want to see more and more positive news like this. just wait for a while, like this all the people including entrepreneurs will get to see the positiveness of bitcoin, and invest more.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

This is a good news for crypto world the news trend will also raise the price rate for sure because many other interested investor will have the confidence to invest in bitcoin.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

lol, it was either he was lucky, or he was betting all out when he bought it.
now bitcoin price $9k, you can now calculate how many profit he will got when he sell his bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

You know rich person have a potential to Buy bitcoins so it's not big deal that's they are doing daily waiting for a good chances to get big profit from their trading so for the situation  of Bitcoin become low price they take advantage to buy a volume of Bitcoin for the big profit.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

Big investors won’t just invest a big amount in something without any certain possibility. There’s a difference between risk taking and throwing money to some uncertain sector. I bet people like him are calculated risk takers. So, obviously it’s a good sign for general users. Another sign that tells BTC has brighter future.
Icey47

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Big investors won’t just invest a big amount in something without any certain possibility. There’s a difference between risk taking and throwing money to some uncertain sector. I bet people like him are calculated risk takers. So, obviously it’s a good sign for general users. Another sign that tells BTC has brighter future.

While this is a good sign, it doesn't guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will significantly increase. We could see another pump and dump by big investors so they can sell to suckers at the top...
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

This man actually believe in bitcoin to buy such quantity during the deep. While some people were busy spreading FUD he was wise enough to purchase. That is a great news.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

This is another confirmation of the rumors about long correction was artificially created to all large investors managed to buy enough.
It also confirms the fact that any prohibitions on the level of state power are just nonentity. And it cannot bring any real threat.
Who wants that will always find a way and possibilities.
Rich & cool dude, what I can say.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

Now that is a staggering $60M!!! This move would most likely tell us something...that Bitcoin is not a joke! People like this are usually credible in the business world. So if Mr. Cai made a major investment in any venture, then that investment would most likely succeed.

1kings

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

It was an easy time for money bags to come in. The future of BTC is bright and it's the gold standard for cryptos and it might replace gold itself.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

It was all over crypto to news, I was amazed how they gathered this big amount of Bitcoin from all the panic sellers during the dip, now they have the biggest opportunity to become rich and control the Bitcoin price when the price of BTC went to the moon again.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

that investor are very good news, that was a great when still many people are trying to support bitcoin bytheway, neither as an investor or trader also a user who wanted to pay with bitcoin

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

These are good news for us too, because if there are investors like this in the current bear market, perhaps there are good prospects for re-launching. Let us remember that wealthy investors always have more information than outsiders.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

wow I guess that is was "normal" for some investors to buy some bitcoin during that correction, and I tried to accumulate as much bitcoin as I could, and I'm still trying to do it, but buying 10k BTC is just amazing. I mean, it's not like 1 BTC as $6k is cheap, and the guy decided to buy 10.000 bitcoin at an average price of $6k?

Of course that I'm impressed with the money he invested, but I'm assuming he didn't went all in, so maybe this was a "normal" investment for him. It definitely shows that successful investors are interested in bitcoin. I'm sure he was not the only one, so I guess that more will follow, and BTC price will have to keep increasing. Money attracts money, so if this guy sees something interesting in BTC, I'm sure many more will to.
I agree with you. 10k BTC is not a joke and that is some serious money right there. 10 BTC itself seems like a big amount to me which is why I am genuinely impressed by this particular investor and it is good to see such whales entering this vast crypto market. As time passes, more and more whales will continue to invest into this market due to the possibility of earning big money which is why I feel that Bitcoin can reach $50k by the end of this year and it has the potential to reach $100k in the next couple of years. Feels great to be a part of this crypto world at this moment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

it is true, he can encourage everyone to believe in bitcoin. Last year I heard Chinese banned bitcoin in his country, but with the news you mentioned now, the government can not stop bitcoin, because investors are the ones in power, because everyone believes in bitcoin.
Zeeks

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:59:07 PM by Zeeks

Damn that is one hell of an amount! I would feel kind of iffy having to deal with huge transactions like that myself Cheesy
This must be someone who either knows something, or someone who never in his life has to worry about money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: