Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 05:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip!  (Read 1879 times)
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

10,000 bitcoin is a huge investment which signifies bitcoins is getting the necessary recognition needed. More so to come from a chines, whom its government those not give it full support. Hope this will increase bicoins price to a higher level.
Panjulaza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
Big business man and team always calculated before they make decision, it is mean bitcoin has more potential be bigger value at market, it will silencing  people who judge bitcoin is bad investment  and will make people who hate bitcoin speechless. See, who will laughs in the end
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Although China has banned cryptocurrency, the Chinese are very interested in investing in bitcoin. China's dictatorship does not affect people's enthusiasm for bitcoin.

I believe bitcoin has a bright future.
It is obvious that Chinese investors will not let go of the opportunity to earn so much money just because their government created stronger regulations, every time there is a way to make a lot of money people will find a way to bend the rules a little bit, I have no doubt that they probably have moved their activities to other exchanges outside of their native country.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

I thought that the bitcoins are strictly prohibited in china? But it seems like Chinese investors wsnt them after all because they always want what is good to their wealth. Rhey knew that the bitcoins will be as great as it is so they will not waste that opportunity because that will be a lot of money. That is a wise move because the dip is a good eay to enter the bitcoins and 10k bitcoins is a lot of money and then the bitcoins will double the price and I am sure that guy might get millions or even billions
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

good news for bitcoin users, if the famous person buys 10k bitcoin, I'm sure that person will bring a big influence on all investors. and this news can get everyone to believe in crypto trading.

If this is true, he can influence more people and more will believe that crypto is really true and it does exist. And if we can really know what crypto can bring to our lives we will all support crypto.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

at this moment i believe many of investors and business man are fascinated about bitcoin and with further research i know all of them would eventually will take effort to invest in bitcoin, chinese government still prohibits its countrymen from joining in such mediums and activities outside their country for some reason. I belive if business men would understand how block chain functions they surely invest right away.
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

Yes, he is the pope. He wants to push the bitcoin value so bitcoin rises again but does not think he spends his money for free, he also wants a profit. And I think the existence of whales is even more risky than bitcoin crawling.
When the bitcoin value soars, it will sell all its bitcoins. And this is what will make the bitcoin decrease.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

well this is he who called in the News who made Bitcoin trend and can rise again to the price of $ 10,000 or more.

it is definitely smartphone application Meitu later on suplay by Bitcoin and can be in ICO kan Meitu is to get its token.

Amazing!

Bit_Bull82

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

AS long as he doesn't dump them this is good.!
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

This is just an evidence that bitcoin is still alive and those big business man are taking advantage unto it. If they see a potential with it why wouldnt we? He baught a very huge amount and for sure will not regret of the value increases again.
mkhjhv

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

In fact, many investors are full of curiosity about bitcoin, they will try to join the cryptocurrency, or go to some blockchain-related things to drive the development of cryptocurrency,
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

He is becoming a whale, and for many of them, this behavior is considered by many to be a good one. It will bring about an increase in bitcoin, but often they will trade off-site and will not affect price fluctuations.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:06 AM

that's up to them. but that makes me curious. in china country forbid even balk hard bitcon and other crypto. why some people in chinese country actually buy bitcoin in big enough amount.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Tuyoqhh

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

Nice. this guy really believes in bitcoin to be able to buy such a number as long as in can defend it. While some people are busy to be able to spread FUD and he is wise enough to buy it.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

To be honest, with the publication of this news I feel worried about getting heard by the Chinese government which has the potential to drop the bitcoin the umpteenth time. If it's like this, maybe someday bitcoin will fall back, because the Chinese government will intimidate Mr. Cai Wensheng to sell its bitcoin for the reason that BLA BLA BLA (Reasons that aren't rational).
zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

The more you buy at a good price, the more profitable you will be at the end of the year
You should buy, as soon as possible, it will increase sharply at the end of the year
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Well i think thats a good move for him, if he'll gonna hold that till the 4th quarter I'm sure it will become 2x or maybe even 3x by that time, and that's really a huge profit. Even though cryptocurrencies are ban in his country i think he still do trading outside of china and bring it back to china again in fiat money already.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

smart guy! very smart guy! actually, he is just smart as all those investors who bought Bitcoin in Dip, just his amount is higher as he can afford.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

That man surely is so positive about the future of bitcoin, But, I just wonder what will he do next after buying that huge amount during the dip. Chinese people are so good in mathematics and calculation. Most Chinese are so good in numbers and computation. They are so precise in making financial decision and profit counting. Hope he uses it for the benefits of the entire market of bitcoin.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

Bitcoin down's price really must have been a good effect after all to those are wealthy enough to buy bitcoin when its dip. With this event, it is a good sign that will make a healthier market and more investors putting venture on bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: