Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip!  (Read 1877 times)
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

wow, incredible .. 10000 bitcoin how much money he ran. A good sign if bitcoin is getting attracted by some big companies. Certainly bitcoin prices will increase.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

Intelligence of an investor is checked on various parameters.  One of the very important parameter is time of purchase.  In my opinion the intelligent buys when their is bear phase in the market.  He buys; holds; keeps patience; sits silent; just watches the market to move upward.

You will find one day that these Chinese investors who bought during dip; will be selling their holdings in the bull run.  When the entire market will be mad and daily the price will be rising. they will then sell a certain portion of their investment.  Remaining bitcoins will be free for them because they will sell around half of their holdings at double the price they bought.

So be prudent; try to swim against the current of the river if you want to become champion.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

bitcoin showed us the bottom 2 weeks ago! more than this day, I think so will not happen again! all intelligent people understand this perfectly! was so to say a sale of crypto coins! Now I see that by the new year we will grow! in any case, the price has not yet grown very much, I recommend that anyone has the money, start investing now! already soon bitcoin will show us new price records!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

this is how the moneyed person can make a lot of money with bitcoin..in the purchase of bitcoin during the decline is the right step. .dalm purchase of 10,000 bitcoin currently shows the price of $ 81,635,400.00 The United States how would it be if at the time of the price rise this chinese sell bitcoin it all ... what happened ..
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

what can I say. The investor did the right thing that bought at the bottom) especially for the amount that believes in growth and we believe)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

Is this news right?
10.000 bitcoin is very much, it is impossible he can buy it all! What is the real purpose of china to buy as much as bitcoin and what is that bitcoin?
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

This is huge, its one of the advantage of volatility,  now, he already made more than 30% profit because he knew where and when to invest his money. His has more money to improve his application and his business, if he wants.
That is the wise decision he made in his life, if I have that kind of money too I would do such thing I will buy bitcoin as much as possible so that I will not work for the rest of my life, I'll just stay at home and enjoying the fruits of my investment, and will just make money from my money thru investing, I will let my money work for me.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

Yes of course is only those who don't have background knowledge about bitcoin that will not want to hold or use bitcoin as they will stand the chance of having an assets that offer wider financial freedom and at the same time profitable to all. I always advice that it better to buy more during price fall then to sale.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

bitcoin showed us the bottom 2 weeks ago! more than this day, I think so will not happen again! all intelligent people understand this perfectly! was so to say a sale of crypto coins! Now I see that by the new year we will grow! in any case, the price has not yet grown very much, I recommend that anyone has the money, start investing now! already soon bitcoin will show us new price records!

Sounds pretty confident about that. I don't think there's too much information to go off for now to be making such strong predictions to be honest.
Kathleen Gomess

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

He was such a brave and tough one. He dared to invest such a huge amount of money. From this story, we can see that investors are still putting faith in Bitcoin and it isn't going to die. Despite ban from China, Bitcoin market in this country isn't being suppressed.
Susan Diass

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

Even when Bitcoin market is facing big difficulties, there is still a smart and daring investor like this guy. This proves that Bitcoin is potential and is being recognized by daring sharks. The market is recovering and I do believe those loyal to Bitcoin will reap fruits.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

In bitcoin price reductions is a good effect for those who have the wealth to buy bitcoin when it decreases. That, too, is a good sign that makes the market healthier and more investors put the bitcoins on their businesses as assets in the future. Cool
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:34:05 PM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
I am telling everybody that investing into bitcoin is very profitable for the future. When's the price on the market is slow you need to invest in it. Because after that the price always go up.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
He got bitcoin at a really affordable price I have no doubt that he is going to double or triple his investment in the next years with relatively ease and if things go according to plan he could get a lot more than that, most of the time I am surprised to see people making what they thought was a small investment in bitcoin only to find out that after the bull market bitcoin became their main investment.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

It is the very huge amount of coil so maybe we must think about investing in it. Chinese are very smart people who always are on the top of the Technologies world. So cryptocurrency has big potential in our future we all need to join it right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

10,000 BTC? That is very astonishing. This man must be a big whale then. The involvement of more renowned businessmen is a boost to cryptocurrency. We need more of this.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

a good move for for such a whale, it will be profitable for its investment fund! It is difficult to imagine how much profit such investments will bring to it.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Congrats because it's definitely a big profit now. Surely many more wealthy people in the world will have the interest to invest in bitcoin here too. And this is definitely the beginning of crypto currency revolution and we can use Bitcoin anywhere and at any time.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

He invested free capital, in the hope of making a profit in the future.

This is probably not the first purchase, because immediately 10000 BTC, does not seem like a trial purchase.
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

In general, they are very smart people. Therefore, it is not surprising that they took advantage of the opportunity to make money because in the future the price will go up and they will get good money.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: