Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

I think Yes it is important to be educated. With out education it will be very hard to trade.  An educated person knows how to do trade and he knows the rules and regulations of trade. He has fully command on trading. So learn first.

Education is a good way to leverega our trading and it can give a good help. But education isn't the only thing to be a successful trader. There are still many things that we can't ignore.
I know that many crypto currency users came to this field of activity without knowing anything and not even knowing basic knowledge about the crypto currency. but nevertheless many already today become successful investors and traders. Of course, this is due to their desire to study and study this field of activity.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

it should be like that, when there is someone who can become successful and can become rich from trading profits then you should be able to provide education for new people in order to participate understand and get profit.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Not 100% true - I know some traders in the cryptosphere who doesn't even know how to read EMAs. In fact these folks do alot of speculations; but they earn handsome money, man.
I also think that not all successful traders are educated. Some of the traders I know, they become successful because they have overcome their mistakes and failures in the past.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

Not 100% true - I know some traders in the cryptosphere who doesn't even know how to read EMAs. In fact these folks do alot of speculations; but they earn handsome money, man.
I also think that not all successful traders are educated. Some of the traders I know, they become successful because they have overcome their mistakes and failures in the past.

Entirely agree with your opinion. Because some people have avoided past failures and now they will never make the same mistake as before. That is also part of the reason they become a professional trader
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

a good trader is not wrong in making decisions and how to get a profit and of course, to become a successful trader then must have good knowledge of trading so you will know when the right time to buy and sell so you do not lose
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

I think that educated traders has the advantages to gain more profit than non educated traders. I see a lot of non educated traders usually just predict their trades trough hypes from other people. A good trader uses a trading plans. But i know some people who are not that knowledgeable traders who gained much more than some of those educated traders i know. The problem with some people with little knowledge usually are spoon feeds.  They just rely on other people just to gain profits.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

This article will teach you how to become a successful Forex trader and show you the best trading practices for beginners. In fact, since you're reading this, you are already on the right path to becoming a successful Forex trader.
Having the right amount of knowledge regarding the things and that keeping yourself up-to-date with every type of information is the only thing which can then help you in having some better earning in the world of trading. You cannot expect that you will be able to make anything profitable without even having any kind of technical knowledge and awareness regarding the things.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

Even people are educated in making analysis and other methods, it still does not make them successful. The best way to become successful in trading is the rich experience you get from bad to worst trade decisions and then will get better.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

to be honest I tend to be lazy and do not want to give education to new traders, because my services are not too valuable and then he could be arrogant and attack you or do not know thank you.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:23 AM

a successful trader may be need experience.
That makes sense. Experience is important as well but if you are specifically talking about trading and coins, then education comes at first place. This include learning and all the basic knowledge of the coin that you must have with trading.If you don’t know what to do and how to do, how you can be making it with experiment and how would you be learning bad and goods of trading.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

It is truth and only professionals and skillful including experience traders makes money from this market.  I don't think we are at the time of were knowledge is not important because knowledge rules the world now.  You should not invest into cryptocurrencies without good education on how trade work because you are going to loose all your money.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Educate? I thing the right world is learn. I see educate is more formal and maybe mean it need the real place that educate some topik like trader, but it never happent. I think more trader has learn for them self with read some many book, wathcing youtube tutorial and practice their tutorials. Maybe some has a friend or community to discuss about trade trick and market.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

I think yes, if he has good strategy in trading and good picking in potential altcoins that he knows it will increase the price in a short time then he must be an educated trader.

The person that starts some business without the knowledge will be a loser. Naturally, the trader should have enough education to work. That is why get the information about the crypto every day.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

And I think every failed transaction will increase our experience. To succeed, must have many failures, the best education is the experience from our own failure
If you are talking about academic education then I do not agree with you because in my neighborhood an illiterate person who even do not read mobile message is earning thousands of dollars from crypto trading. If you are talking about experience and skills, no doubt these things works a lot to make money in cryptocurrency trading.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Yes, its that true, a successful trader is studied first before doing anything that is his fault, it is thought and studied before making his decision, it is not easy to study a trading , there are also a lot of times, because the patient is the most important.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

Education (knowledge) is the best investment one can make

both knowledge of the market and knowledge of one's mental capabilities are important and no amount of money can measure those
This is one of the best explanations in a single line but many people are unable to do that. I would say a successful trader does not need to be a highly educated man from Oxford. Having good market knowledge and some IT skills plus basic knowledge about the crypto currencies is enough. You can decide when to buy and to sell. The short and long term decisions will be efficiently made and knowledge about decisions like hold or sell will enable him to maximize his output.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

Indeed education is very important when you want to invest but patience should never be forgotten because with the rapid price movement a person must be ready to accept any risk of future losses.
I agree but I do not consider education a prime eligibility for success in business. The world has witnessed people who never went to universities and are the owners of Alibaba and Microsoft now. Besides, those who went to Harvard work in these companies. It not about the universities but about the ideas and their execution in the market. If you have one good idea, it can change your life.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

Not really, some of the great traders in history were not necessarily formally educated. In fact trading is a test of true ability rather than merit.
For me to became a successful trader people should be educated in cryptocurrency and i am sure that to be successful in trading people should have a wide knowledge on all coins that have a goos future in the market.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

The best way to become successful in trading is the rich experience you get from bad to worst trade decisions and then will get better.
 You can decide when to buy and to sell. The short and long term decisions will be efficiently made and knowledge about decisions like hold or sell will  enable him to maximize his output. You cannot expect that you will be able to make anything profitable without even having any kind of technical knowledge and awareness regarding the things.
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

Not really, some of the great traders in history were not necessarily formally educated. In fact trading is a test of true ability rather than merit.
For me to became a successful trader people should be educated in cryptocurrency and i am sure that to be successful in trading people should have a wide knowledge on all coins that have a goos future in the market.

Traders should educate themselves. Otherwise it's not that possible to make good trading on exchange platforms. People make many mistakes due to the lack of education and knowledge.

I know this very well from my friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: