Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current steady growth will result in $20K by end of August?  (Read 831 times)
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

But I don't see any steady growth in the price of bitcoin,it is just bumping and dumping but hopefullt the prices may recover at the second half of every year so that might happen in this year also.
That's right it fluctuates back and forth from $9,000 to $8,000 never set afoot nor break to 10,000 barriers this April and May well let's see as the current month is not yet finished, we must see some developing and promising growth in its price and its innovations or developments to boost its price, $20,000 by August is possible given by the fact that it can uptrend tremendously for a few weeks last year is the evidence but don't get your hopes too high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utiani kh

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Last 3 weeks growth has been slow, steady and strong amongst slight price fall now and then. Experts said the price would grow back by end of April and yes it happened. So will bitcoin price hit $20K by August 2018? I am sure yes if this current growth trend remains as it is.

What are your thoughts?
hopefully that prediction can happen, everyone hopes there is an increase of up to $ 20K even more.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:57:20 PM

Last 3 weeks growth has been slow, steady and strong amongst slight price fall now and then. Experts said the price would grow back by end of April and yes it happened. So will bitcoin price hit $20K by August 2018? I am sure yes if this current growth trend remains as it is.

What are your thoughts?
hopefully that prediction can happen, everyone hopes there is an increase of up to $ 20K even more.
Yeah actually it is hard to predict cryptocurrency and one of that is bitcoin the unpredictable price. We are all hoping on that happen that the price will increase every month and other reason why Bitcoin can't hit the price of $20k it because of having regulations in cryptocurrency which is not gonna happen.
This month until August if you compared last year chart price movement it is going to decrease and bouncing back in the month of December, and that month surely bitcoin will going to the moon and that base on my prediction, both of us have a different perspective to predict.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

I think yes, it will happen that it will reach $20K by the end of August. Very possible. For me because South Korea is about to legalize Initial Coin Offering and authorities are hurrying for the legalization. Who would say no to a multi-billion dollar opportunities. I hope other countries will do the same thing as South Korea about to legalize ICO.

https://www.ccn.com/south-korea-has-no-choice-but-to-legalize-icos-and-it-may-happen-soon/
The articles that you put indeed is a good news for the world of cryptos, but there is no exact date and month government will soon legalize domestic ICO in South Korea. So there is no real certainty in August the cryptos market will experience price increases. It is a bit of regret if an asset that will affect the economy of the country is given to other countries. Hopefully, the Korean government will provide a quick response to deciding on legalizing the existing ICO in the country, so it can change the cryptocurrency market from a downtrend state.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

What are your thoughts?
Yeah actually it is hard to predict cryptocurrency and one of that is bitcoin the unpredictable price. We are all hoping on that happen that the price will increase every month and other reason why Bitcoin can't hit the price of $20k it because of having regulations in cryptocurrency which is not gonna happen.
This month until August if you compared last year chart price movement it is going to decrease and bouncing back in the month of December, and that month surely bitcoin will going to the moon and that base on my prediction, both of us have a different perspective to predict.
Bitcoin s unpredictable in the sense now that no one can guess its highest or lowest value during the corresponding phase and no one can really mark the exact time of a phase. From its past behavior and market situation, crypto experts get some idea and broadcast it everywhere. Most of the times they succeed in their predictions. Normal way of bitcoin is to decline in the month of July and August plus it will not touch 20k dollars before the last quarter of the year.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

Oh stop, please, I'm tired from all this out of base prognosis. Wake up!  Bitcoin is falling again, 7900$ currently. Three months it is too short period for bitcoin to recover itself to 20000$.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

What are your thoughts?
All if us is hoping that bitcoin will hit 20k price but not the short of time we all know that market is always volatile now so we need to be patience even the price is slowly to rise but we will get there.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

August is too soon I think. Currently, bitcoin is around 8,000 USD and 20,000 USD is way of the radar. I guess that 20K usd will happen again during the year but around the last quarter. Let's hope for the best.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

What are your thoughts?
Yes indeed if the conditions where the trend gradually goes up, it will trigger the demand in the future, so according to my analysis in a few months the value of cryptocurrency will go up, that if there is no bad problem that impact on crypto, you know whales and anyone can create FUD.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

I am not a great fan of number game so I won't comment any prediction with time or amount here but I believe that even though the market is floating around a certain range these days, it will soon start a bull run resulting in not only the recovery but also a fresh all-time high level before the next year. No doubt, institutional investors and big whales would join the rally again to exploit the upcoming opportunity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

I can't compare why you would end up speculating by the month of August and you jump off there from April.

But my point on this one, the strong for this month which is $8,000 has been broken and teared off to $7,500 which made many to be disappointed. The flow of the market is totally unpredictable but what I'm holding right now is what goes up should go down and what goes down should go up. ( I got this someone from FB).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:20:05 AM

I dont believe price will move to 20k again this year my reason is because money are being distributed to different coins or tokens because there are lots of good projects that was been released. The volume of Bitcoin is low compared last year and there are no major developments and Hard forks that can make prices up again. Like me i am not adding any more Bitcoin in my cold storage and i am just playing with other coins.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

What are your thoughts?
in my prediction there will be a bull market in the end of july then it towards to august.  just wait here sit back and relax and watch my prediction. the bull market is when all of cryptocurrency or tokens are being green inshort they increasing their value. people tend to know something when they read about it and they study about it
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

What are your thoughts?

Wow it. really makes feel happy for the price about $20000.l want to wait that for big hope in my life that l will be rich through bitcoin. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because l find bitcoin in my life. It really makes sense of all km doing now. I can't imagine what God prepared for me and my family.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

I can't believe that the price of bitcoin will rise to $20,000 by the end of August because of the continuous decline.

Of course, I'd like to believe the experts' predictions. I just hope the market recovers sooner.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

What are your thoughts?

I hope you are correct, I love to see Bitcoin going to $20,000 again. I know we will see this again but the question is this really going to happen at the end of August 2018. It  is really hard to know for sure that it is going to happen. Currently price is going down and prices may continue to go down. 
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

What are your thoughts?

Maybe that target can happen and maybe not. We can make prediction on market but i think we can not make a precise prediction because crypto market movement very volatile. Hopely that target will happen because bitcoin suffering for few months and i am believe many people want bitcoin price rising again
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

We can not accurately predicts this market and we might need to only work with the historical data that we have.  It is possible for us to be able to get to$20,000 by August as we cannot really tell what the future hold for us.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

What are your thoughts?

Bitcoin price will increase but August 2018 is too early, although many people speculated that price will go past $20k but at this moment it seems difficult to me. In 2018, i think price will fluctuate around $8k to $13k. 
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

But there is no steady growth happening with bitcoin price so we can't expect this to be hapoen by end of August but anything is possible with crypto even it cam reaches that price in few weeks too if something miracle hapoenes like crazy run at 2017 whatever maybe you have to hold your cryoto currency sure it will reach new ATH by near future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: