Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Airdrops, How to earn from it ?  (Read 1502 times)
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Airdrops are small amounts of coins that are given to people for doing various tasks. The main objective for the projects are to gain followers for their social media channels. A lot of times you have to join telegram, follow twitter and Facebook and stay through the end of the token sale to get your tokens. This makes the project more attractive to investors if they have bigger following.

The users don’t get a lot of coins and most of them are nearly worthless. However, if you get a good one, it’s all free money. You have to decide whether it’s worth your time and your data to sign up.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

Airdrops are just one kind of advertisement. By signing up or promoting or referring to friends the currency will offer some tokens. After the ico period the coin will list in the market and the tokens will be added in the wallet.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

airdrop is a marketing ploy in the ICO to introduce their products to the community free of charge. enough live register only then will get the coins/tokens for free. However, the result will not be great and even just a handful of course.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Airdrop is a means of bringing a new token project to the public awareness. The participants are paid in the token campaigned and one earns from it by following the rules stated by the project and the campaign manager.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

You can receive airdrops by fulfilling a set of instructions  and providing your personal details to the airdrop provider. The amount of tokens however are so small that I don’t think it’s  worth it especially if you have no other plans with your coins IMO
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Airdrop is an event where you can get free coin from it. you can find airdrop on many ICOs.
in airdrop you just need to do a simple task to get the reward.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Airdrops are doing simple tasks like joining social media handles, sharing contents, inviting friends and etc for upcoming altcoins, and in return, you are paid with the coins.
dtfjzgxh

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

Airdrop is a new way of sending a token in an encrypted community. It usually means that you need to provide some simple information or take part in some simple tasks to send you some tokens. Usually, the airdrop token is not of great value.
Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

airdrop is the time when a blockchain wander courses of its tokens to no end to the overall public that make up a gathering in light of the way that most airdrops request the scratch to get to. Of course, it is proposed that you tackle the record to have the ability to fabricate your rank and secure more points of interest.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Now they are not very profitable. The last thing I was paid was 1 cent. It will be more expensive for me to send them somewhere. But this is a good way to announce your project.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
I just want to know what is Airdrops actually and how can i earn from it ?
Thank you  Smiley
What I know, airdrop is how to get tokens / coins for free. You just do the registration by filling in some identities, then you should perform simple task steps as a rule to get the token or coin free of charge. The results obtained are usually only a few tokens are comparable with a simple set.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley

Others have already pointed out and explained what airdrops are. Though there are still some things you will want to take into consideration. Firstly don't give them your real email address, many email lists are being sold to various groups out there and are often used for phishing, this is the fact. Secondly you need to be ready for an airdrop to not pay you at the end of the day.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley

Others have already pointed out and explained what airdrops are. Though there are still some things you will want to take into consideration. Firstly don't give them your real email address, many email lists are being sold to various groups out there and are often used for phishing, this is the fact. Secondly you need to be ready for an airdrop to not pay you at the end of the day.

Emails not all problems. Sometimes you can find scammers who ask for private keys from wallets, supposedly to hold an airdrop. This is an absolutely scam. No normal airdrop will ever require such information,  not to mention the fact, to ask for money instead of tokens. Beware of such "airdrops".
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Airdrop - free distribution of coins (tokens) from developers, sometimes as a token of gratitude the developer can ask to leave a comment about the project on the forum or something else, but not requiring special investment of time and effort. For participation in each Airdrops a certain number of coins are charged, costing about $ 10-500, then these coins are usually expensive several times and you can sell them.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

airdrop is a free token, the main purpose developers provide free tokens  is to spread the the news about their project as wide as possible, enlarge the community to attract investors

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley

Emails not all problems. Sometimes you can find scammers who ask for private keys from wallets, supposedly to hold an airdrop. This is an absolutely scam. No normal airdrop will ever require such information,  not to mention the fact, to ask for money instead of tokens. Beware of such "airdrops".

I personally suggest never give your personal information to receive any Airdrop tokens, actually now most of the airdrops are asking KYC it may help them to find out double entry but sharing our information is not safe they may misuse our identities.

I think now Airdrop tokens are not profitable but for newbies, it is the best way to collect some free tokens without doing any hard work.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

how to get airdrop is very easy, you just join in telegram airdrop because in telegram often update about airdrop, and for how it works also very easy and not the same as bounty campaign that we often meet in forum.
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

the working system of the airdrop is very easy. simply sign up and wait to get paid. Why easy? because the results are also very small. even if the hope of what is in for sure there will be no result. airdrop strategy introduction or marketing a product to investors or the public.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Airdrops is a rewards for doing simple tasks like joining social media handles, sharing contents, inviting friends and etc for upcoming altcoins, and in return, you are paid with their coins.  But if  it does not have a value yet then you have to just hold and wait for the tokens to have value before you can sell or trade it. I think  Airdrop tokens are not profitable but for newbies, it is the best way to collect some free tokens without doing any hard work.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

many people who like airdrop because airdrop is the shortest and simplest way to get free money and for that much in haste by everyone especially for newbie who want to quickly earn money, you can find airdrop at https://bitcointalk.org/index. php? board = 240.0

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: