Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may continue to move higher  (Read 907 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

So many thoughts, so many colors people.  

Even if we find out what's happening and what is the reason for Bitcoin's price struggle, can we act on it?

Let's merely stay positive on this and be thankful the Bitcoin still remains of value inspite all the struggles we are witnessing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:11:28 AM

Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.

In the coming days, We’ll see some nicely placed prices in the chart.

As has been predicted by many, bitcoin will find its best price which is $ 15.000 in the coming June and a second rise will take place between November and December 2018, this month's estimated bitcoin price will be between $ 25.000 - $ 27.000.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.

As has been predicted by many, bitcoin will find its best price which is $ 15.000 in the coming June and a second rise will take place between November and December 2018, this month's estimated bitcoin price will be between $ 25.000 - $ 27.000.
I agree and at the moment price of bitcoin and many alts are currently in red I really dont know if some whales and bag holders are manipulating the markets and accumulating more coins for a price possible price increase after this years consensus as predicted by some experts that prices maybe double after this event.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

Seeing that we are under 9500 again make me not feeling good , we might still go for 11000 but probably that will delay for the end of this month or in June .

But also under 9500 can be just small retrace for loading up before shoot , But I doubt . Dam I just dream when we will see 15000+ again .
For few days the price is between $9k and $9.8k. you can say that in these the price is stable and there is no volatility. But is obvious that in the future the price will grow more because now the growth is normal and there is no big pump which ends in high dumping. It is good time for investment in bitcoin because of the increase in the price in the near future.
The price of Bitcoin is increasing and that is called the average price of Bitcoin noting each year because we calculate the average price of Bitcoin that gives us the estimation about the development of Bitcoin as compared to the last year and other than the last year. This average result represent the demand of Bitcoin and this tells us about the future up going value.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Seeing that we are under 9500 again make me not feeling good , we might still go for 11000 but probably that will delay for the end of this month or in June .

But also under 9500 can be just small retrace for loading up before shoot , But I doubt . Dam I just dream when we will see 15000+ again .
For few days the price is between $9k and $9.8k. you can say that in these the price is stable and there is no volatility. But is obvious that in the future the price will grow more because now the growth is normal and there is no big pump which ends in high dumping. It is good time for investment in bitcoin because of the increase in the price in the near future.
The price of Bitcoin is increasing and that is called the average price of Bitcoin noting each year because we calculate the average price of Bitcoin that gives us the estimation about the development of Bitcoin as compared to the last year and other than the last year. This average result represent the demand of Bitcoin and this tells us about the future up going value.

Well guess what? We're under 9k and it seems we're going back to where we were before btc pumped 1k in a few hours a few weeks ago. That's what's interesting about bitcoin volatility. You'll never know what exactly will happen so having short term expectations really aren't going to help out

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

The bitcoin price increase will run slowly and I think the positive trend of bitcoin price increases will continue to run until the end of the year.
With the growing volume of Bitcoin transactions on a daily basis, the limited number of Bitcoin supplies, and the decreasing amount of Bitcoin printed by the system every ten minutes, the Bitcoin price will certainly continue to climb in the future.
Yeah I also admit the same. Daily transaction will be the source for increasing price. With the passage of time the price will increase due to investment ratio and the increasing demand for bitcoin. Now the growth is normal and people are mentally relaxed with their investments. The price is below $10k and it is the right time for new investors to buy bitcoin today.

krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

Yeah if you look at the chart it looks like it happen in the history and some people keep saying that history repeats itself it is good to know that there is a big chance that digital currency will be rise again and the market will get stabilize again.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Not always the price of bitcoin move higher they have sometimes or day or month the price decreasing because people needs money so they sell their bitcoin to buy their needs but I believe the price become very high again because many people will invest again to bitcoin because they believe bitcoin become high price again and they can make more profit for sure if that really happen.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is increasing gradually nowadays. The price is not much high and at the same time the price is not too low. Compare to previous months the price increase would make bitcoin investors happy. Due to insufficinet supply of bitcoin makes market dull but now the corrections are made so the price would increase. According to coinmarketcap the price will increase in future. Like last year this year also the will increase and touch the moon.
I think it also that price in the future will move go higher a lot of good news may happen. Yes if we differentiate the previous price upto day their is good will take place. Having a positive mind and hopes bitcoin will continue to move higher.

But I think the current pump happenings last week subsides by this week since looks like the BTC price go soar down a little bit and this one looks confusing to the other who can't afford to lose some money on short time period. But let's just assume that there will be upcoming pump that will be happen on future so that we will keep our positive mindsets towards the dumping situation.
Bitcoin price affects with the people reaction because the more people demand for it the more the price will go high and will touch the peaks one more time. The price varies directly with the demand of people and that is what the graphs show that the demand as compared to the last year has been increased and make a straight line so this is the reason for the future high price.
I absolutely agree! But we also have to accept the fact that market swings any time or in a shorter period of time and it's uncontrollable. On the other hand, my support to Bitcoin does not stop here. I'm still positive and hopeful that Bitcoin can surpass from any complexities and can recover from any crash. It's not that hard for Bitcoin to survive because despite its limited adoption, it's continuously gaining not only popularity but also trust as more innovation are in development and more people are getting curious about Bitcoin. Price may rise and fall but bitcoin's ultimate purpose to bring quality of life, wealth, and contributing right attitude or values are indestructible.
All people want growth in the price because nobody wants to lose his money. The investment purpose is to earn more and more money. No doubt the price will grow more in the future but in this day corrections do not let bitcoin to raise. Corrections will not be there for all the time. One day we will see natural growth in the price and will make handsome profits.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

In my opinion its going to be traded between 6k-12k range.
There isno reason to pass over 12k. But if mtgox case gets closed for ever than we will start to talk for more higher levels.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

The price of Bitcoin rebounded from strong support at $ 8250. I think if the price reaches 9100 and consolidates above it, then a new growth to 12000 will start from these levels. If the price breaks the last local minimum, it can reach 7600. Also in my opinion bitcoin can update records of maximum price till the end of this year.
if we analyze the behavior of the price for Bitcoin from the beginning of 2018, I very much doubt that by the end of the year we will be able to see another maximum of the price for Bitcoin. Apparently it is already clear that compared to last year, 2018 will be one of the worst crypts in the world.
I also hope that the price will reach to atleast $15k till the end of this year. Now a day the price is stuck between $8 and 9k and in not increasing as it is expected. No doubt the future is very bright of cryptocurrency. More people will put their money in bitcoin and due to big investments the price will also grow more.  Just wait a little more.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

For sure, bitcoins will continue from the $8000 price to 12000 usd any time from now till august. I have faith that bitcoins is going to hit back at the 19000 usd price it was before 2017 came to an end.
icopump

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

once bitcoin complete the market cycle of accumulation of pricing we can expect bitcoin moving up thereafter wards more good times on the way with bitcoin spike there afterwards
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Looking at the chart, it seems like the price could accelerate gains above the $10,000 level. Above this last, the next stop for buyers could be $10,800 and $11,000 in the near term.

•Bitcoin price is trading with a positive bias and it currently placed nicely above $9,500 against the US Dollar.

•There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $9,600 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).

•The pair remains in an uptrend and it may well break the $10,000 level and settle above it.

Bitcoin can continue to move higher, because the demand for bitcoin will continue to exist. In short, short-term bitcoin is unstable, but for long-term value of bitcoin will continue to increase.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

For sure, bitcoins will continue from the $8000 price to 12000 usd any time from now till august. I have faith that bitcoins is going to hit back at the 19000 usd price it was before 2017 came to an end.
I disagree with idea that bitcoin is going to touch its previous all time high before the year ends, I know that some people want to see that price again as soon as possible and I would like to see that too but that doesn't mean that I will let my desires blind me, we're probably not going to see that price until the next year or maybe we will need even more time.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

I disagree with idea that bitcoin is going to touch its previous all time high before the year ends, I know that some people want to see that price again as soon as possible and I would like to see that too but that doesn't mean that I will let my desires blind me, we're probably not going to see that price until the next year or maybe we will need even more time.

Hmmm well you have point in your idea but we all know that bitcoin price are really unpredictable it always a chance to pump up again in the next few month, yes the price are continue to falling down and the chart price indicate a possibility to touch a $6k level but I believe it can recover faster just wait and continue to hold if you believe in bitcoin will shoot to the moon again.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:11:28 AM

Hmmm well you have point in your idea but we all know that bitcoin price are really unpredictable it always a chance to pump up again in the next few month, yes the price are continue to falling down and the chart price indicate a possibility to touch a $6k level but I believe it can recover faster just wait and continue to hold if you believe in bitcoin will shoot to the moon again.
Do not worry I will never stop holding my bitcoin I have a very strong faith in bitcoin and I'm not going to stop holding until bitcoin reaches my target price but even if I completely believe in bitcoin and an eventual recovery I do not believe the recovery will happen before the end of this year, for a huge growth like what we saw in the last year we will need a big update to bitcoin.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

Of-course yes, because bitcoin is become more popular in every days and month fast so if there a lot of bitcoin supporters and users and investors bitcoin will be more expensive than before because the demand of bitcoin will increase that is why the price is also increase.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Do not worry I will never stop holding my bitcoin I have a very strong faith in bitcoin and I'm not going to stop holding until bitcoin reaches my target price but even if I completely believe in bitcoin and an eventual recovery I do not believe the recovery will happen before the end of this year, for a huge growth like what we saw in the last year we will need a big update to bitcoin.

Probably better not toto have a specific figure to expect at a specific time. That's how to save yourself from dusappointment. We've all seen how bitcoin can move very quickly whether it's a pump or a drop and I think we should've learned from the past that it's extremely hard to pinpoint when btc will move higher or will retreat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

No one can ever predict the price of bitcoin as this has volatile movement. I will just contented that this has still here despite of all the negative news being slapped for this year. The price of bitcoin is still worth it now and If the price will rise in the year end it's a bonus to us. Stay positive as we had more years to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: