Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have over 33,000 bitcoins.  (Read 16217 times)
(A)social

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 08:01:45 PM

I'm like "Doubting Thomas", I don't believe this until I see a bunch of BTC sent to my address, tsk... a large bunch... Cool

BTC: 1ASociaLbBZzBUR8hSw8CryajncADsR1m6 - Bitmessage: BM-orfFdAgAmtnBokTivq3vj1RtSVtXbrftM
OpenBazaar Store: https://openbazaar.com/store/QmeCThm8d5zcat7BjGw4SQeovaC5diF9s4b2yTSHWdpzmb
BelieveTheHype

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:01:59 PM

you need to move all of those coins to new addresses (that only you have keys for) before the seller does.
You are correct about that. Our methods of doing business are more complicated than what I described there.

I wonder if you can prove that even if you really do have these bitcoins, how do you know for sure they were stolen out of an illegal products website??
I hear so many stories of BTC stolen from regular peoples accounts cuz the hacker hit a particular exchange itself. I'm just sayin if I stole or eventually possessed stolen coins that I'm trying to launder, I would totally say "they were stolen from Hitler himself....." (yes, I went there... cuz you said you're from germany.. lol)

Just my thoughts.

PS. I have seen 39873975957 posts requesting some coins from you for no apparent reason. I wouldn't mind jumping on the bandwagon... lol
The only reason I can imagine why one might consider sending bits of BTC to random people is that you are a true believer in the concept of virtual currency and want to spread the btc's for a better btc economy... AND if you have a SHITLOAD that you don't mind spreading the wealth.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:02:38 PM

dump pump with some lies. Smiley
He think that people will believe him and he'll make dump pump with all others money. it is not with his own.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:03:12 PM

so he is planning on offloading 33000 bitcoin in face to face cash transactions a little bit at a time Huh Mmmmm

FTWbitcoinFTW

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:03:19 PM

Would be stupid to him, to reveal too much information  Roll Eyes
Just wait till 19 december and grab some popcorn Cheesy

Lost coins only make everyone else's coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone.
it has lots of buttery taste..
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:03:34 PM

PPS. People have asked me, how they could support my actions. I refuse to take any donations in bitcoin, because that would compromise your anonymity and link your bitcoin address to my person. In case you appreciate my work, my anoncoin address is ALiRAPoDdsZAY3jzm1FEYXJvxv3cQ4TLXx
In case you appreciate my work.... Cheesy
So he has tons of bitcoins, but still appreciates to get anoncoins??!! This guy is hilarious Cheesy:D:D:D
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:05:09 PM

Added a note to the OP stating:

MOD NOTE:
This is most likely a troll, don't believe otherwise till you see a message signed by an address that actually controls a large number of coins.

If it's removed by OP that will confirm troll status, I will remove it if a message is actually signed.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:06:33 PM

What I like about this, even though it's almost certainly tosh, is that cryptocurrencies makes this possible. The rebellious part of my is thoroughly entertained about such games being played out in public.

(A)social

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 08:10:30 PM

you need to move all of those coins to new addresses (that only you have keys for) before the seller does.
You are correct about that. Our methods of doing business are more complicated than what I described there.

snip
The only reason I can imagine why one might consider sending bits of BTC to random people is that you are a true believer in the concept of virtual currency and want to spread the btc's for a better btc economy... AND if you have a SHITLOAD that you don't mind spreading the wealth.

In such a case I would do that. Really.

BTC: 1ASociaLbBZzBUR8hSw8CryajncADsR1m6 - Bitmessage: BM-orfFdAgAmtnBokTivq3vj1RtSVtXbrftM
OpenBazaar Store: https://openbazaar.com/store/QmeCThm8d5zcat7BjGw4SQeovaC5diF9s4b2yTSHWdpzmb
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:19:51 PM

SCAM

This is one of the oldest scams (in bitcoin).  

That fact that this thread has already gotten so long only indicates that there are always plenty of fools willing to part with their money.

Noob's look at some of the past and recent bitcoin history of scams and thefts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.msg923918#msg923918

oxxymoronn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:21:02 PM

I would verify and then verify and verify and then cash out slowly so as to not draw unwanted attention to my windfall.
Now you are thinking about bank transactions. This is not a problem for me, because I operate in cash only. I currently control over 6 million euroes in cash, which is protected by professionals.

The intention behind this thread is to draw attention towards me, so that I can get more traders into the exchanges whenever I need them. If I were to trade with myself, there would be no way to launder my bitcoins.

If you have that much capital bud, you can easily manipulate the market on your own and generate wave after wave? Why would you require additional help?
Mister Babylon (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:27:55 PM

You are correct this is a troll. I am revealing this because I underestimated the amount of attention this thread would receive and set the date of first pump&dump too far in future. I should have told you that I would start dumping today. My intention was to promote memecoin, ulicoin and protoshares.

I will be promoting those coins on Twitter at aforementioned date, so today is a good time to buy.
oxxymoronn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:32:15 PM

You are correct this is a troll. I am revealing this because I underestimated the amount of attention this thread would receive and set the date of first pump&dump too far in future. I should have told you that I would start dumping today. My intention was to promote memecoin, ulicoin and protoshares.

I will be better prepared next time.

hahahaha
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:37:39 PM

I will be better prepared next time.
Can the mod please delete his account and this thread, this guy stole our precious time (=money) in order to promote some coins he just bought to make a quick buck himself... I can already tell that I don´t like this guy Mr. Babylon...  Undecided This is not the new btc-e trollbox you skunk!
Luror

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:59:58 PM

I wonder if this is related to Fontas deleting his twitter account: https://twitter.com/fontase

BTC: 1DzAEtLoFxqmJoNH5ZYHyWxaSNYUGKf2S6
Barmz

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:21:11 PM

OP,

Sign a message with https://blockchain.info/address/1Cz1pTK8GxsJqdHQrFLWh77WwYsyqyDX3k to prove that you're not a bullshit troll.

OP, just do it plz.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Funky Al

Activity: 142

It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:37:21 PM

Move along people, nothing to see here...nothing to see.
Desensitizer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:41:05 PM

Here is his new twitter Tongue https://twitter.com/fontaseee
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:44:34 PM

So his twitter account got suspended already?  Grin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄