Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK](SFI) Seedcoin Fund I  (Read 27249 times)
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:38:33 AM

What happens if the initial 2M shares don't get sold?

We will adjust the investment per startup according to total amount raised. We will keep all Seedcoin Fund I unit holders informed of any change in the investment amount depending on total amount of bitcoin raised through this offering.

How many shares sold to date?
seedcoin

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 06:25:59 AM

pls check https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=SFI

number after "Units outstanding" is the number of units sold. If you go to the tab "public offerings" on that page you can see the number of units sold for each block of 500,000 shares and remaining number of units for current block.

Global seed-stage Bitcoin startup virtual incubator. Investing in the Future Leaders of the Cryptocurrency Economy.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:10:00 AM

number after "Units outstanding" is the number of units sold. If you go to the tab "public offerings" on that page you can see the number of units sold for each block of 500,000 shares and remaining number of units for current block.

Or you could have just told me how many shares sold to date. Never mind.
jaminunit

Activity: 132
Merit: 14

Co-Founder of TheStandard.io & Vaultoro.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 12:42:12 AM

Cool, I just invested some. I really like the idea of the mexican markets and GoCoin looks great aswell.

I've been a Bitcoiner since 2010, and currently working on TheStandard.io, a next-generation stablecoin, and lending protocol.
The Standard Protocol Announcement thread
navitatl

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:04:08 AM

'Teach a man to fish and he'll be an ungrateful dick about it'
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:54:13 AM

'Teach a man to fish and he'll be an ungrateful dick about it'

Not sure that's a real saying, but I get your point Smiley
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:42:53 PM

Cool, I just invested some. I really like the idea of the mexican markets and GoCoin looks great aswell.

Yeah I'm interested too in the Mexican exchange, how much did you invest?

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

No news about anything here? Has the captain left the ship?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PM

There's never been a captain, only somali pirates.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
seedcoin

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:23:23 PM

Following the end of the fund raise a few days ago we have been busy putting in place the agreements for each startup with the assistance of specialized lawyers, the term sheets corresponding to each investment of SFI is being sent out to the SFI startup entrepreneurs this week and as soon as they are approved and executed we will publish the investment conditions, investment amounts and stakes to be owned by SFI and its investors via HavelockInvestments.com.

We are currently also selecting the second batch of Bitcoin startups for SF-2, Seedcoin Fund 2. We have received more than 50 applications in less than one month via http://www.f6s.com/bitcoinstartupvirtualincubator and directly by email from Bitcoin entrepreneurs around the world.

We would like to reiterate that each offering will raise funds for different Bitcoin startups, therefore each offering should be considered as separate investments with distinctive potential returns and potential dividends. Throughout the offerings the Funds' managers will  keep the investment focus on cryptocurrency startups at an early stage of development.

Global seed-stage Bitcoin startup virtual incubator. Investing in the Future Leaders of the Cryptocurrency Economy.
seedcoin

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:26:07 PM

There's never been a captain, only somali pirates.

Hi Lohoris,

We are considering a project in Eastern Africa but not in that state.

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:29:26 PM

Cheers!
While I'm still unconvinced by this project, mostly because of Havelock's involvement, I sincerly appreciate this ironic and fun response (seriously, no pun intended).

Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:52:23 PM

Cheers!
While I'm still unconvinced by this project, mostly because of Havelock's involvement, I sincerly appreciate this ironic and fun response (seriously, no pun intended).

What is it you dislike about Havelock?

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

Did you follow their IPO?

Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:30:23 PM

Did you follow their IPO?

No, I did not.

naaktslak

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:34:16 PM

How long will the dividends be paid from the first fund? If the second fund is started the dividends from the first fund stops?

Jungian
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:37:56 PM

How long will the dividends be paid from the first fund? If the second fund is started the dividends from the first fund stops?

Why would they stop?

triptamine

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:50:07 PM

Why would they stop?

Speaking of dividends, although regarding their initiation rather than their cessation: is there a tentative timeline for when shareholders might expect to see commencement of dividend payments?
seedcoin

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 12:44:52 AM

There is no time limit for dividends as long as startups are profitable and decide to pay out dividends and as long as SFI still owns shares in that company, 100% of the dividends entitled to SFI will be paid out to the unit holders on Havelock pro-rata of their unit holdings. Any dividends from SFI and from subsequent funds (SF-2 and so forth) are entirely unrelated so payment of dividends from one Seedcoin fund does not prevent payment of dividends from another Seedcoin fund.

NanoAkron

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:08:44 AM

There is no time limit for dividends as long as startups are profitable and decide to pay out dividends and as long as SFI still owns shares in that company, 100% of the dividends entitled to SFI will be paid out to the unit holders on Havelock pro-rata of their unit holdings. Any dividends from SFI and from subsequent funds (SF-2 and so forth) are entirely unrelated so payment of dividends from one Seedcoin fund does not prevent payment of dividends from another Seedcoin fund.

May I ask about payments upon the sale of companies in SF-1? Will shareholders also be paid out pro-rata?

Many thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: