Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK](SFI) Seedcoin Fund I  (Read 27237 times)
seedcoin

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:30:45 AM

also, please clarify what you mean by "certified" copies....do you mean notarized by a notary public?
thanks

No need for certified copies, this has been confirmed as of yesterday after discussion with the agent.

Global seed-stage Bitcoin startup virtual incubator. Investing in the Future Leaders of the Cryptocurrency Economy.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seedcoin

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 06:40:53 AM

For anyone concerned by the SF1 units conversion please find below a reminder about the deadlines to submit the documents
in order to convert your SF1 units to SHL shares.

Deadline to submit your documents electronically (to info@seedco.in) : December 30th, 2014

Deadline to submit your documents by post sent : January 16th, 2015.

The postal address was mentioned in the message sent on December 12th, 2014.

Global seed-stage Bitcoin startup virtual incubator. Investing in the Future Leaders of the Cryptocurrency Economy.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

Got everything sent digitally and physical copies are with the courier. Sorry about the panic, the typo caught me off gaurd and just when everything was closed for Xmas good luck in 2015
seedcoin

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 02:08:06 AM

Got everything sent digitally and physical copies are with the courier. Sorry about the panic, the typo caught me off gaurd and just when everything was closed for Xmas good luck in 2015

No problem, thanks for sending the documents.

All the best for 2015!

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:34:31 PM

So, what are SF1's plans for issuing shares to the owners? Is it going to be counterparty? I would like to know how or what platform you plan to use so I can familiarize myself with it now rather at the last minute when I may be very busy.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:32:04 PM

No problem, thanks for sending the documents.

All the best for 2015!

Are you guys trying to create something like Y-combinator in bitcoin world ?

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:38:23 AM

That is the plan. See the seedcoin website for details.
This is a long term one. Not focused on dividends so much as having a stake in growth areas therefore increasing share value. The trolls hate SF1 but so far they are running smoothly.
Germican

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:47:06 PM

So, what are SF1's plans for issuing shares to the owners? Is it going to be counterparty? I would like to know how or what platform you plan to use so I can familiarize myself with it now rather at the last minute when I may be very busy.

I believe they will be registering the shares directly in the shareholders name using traditional processes. So these wouldn't be very tradeable. But as you indicated in your other post this is a long term deal focused on equity so a buyout is the biggest chance of a payout. However I did contact mexbt and they stated they plan on paying dividends once their revenue increases and is stable. I assume btc.sx will be similar. I am looking forward to converting soon and hope we can get a bit more info once this conversion is completed.
seedcoin

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 02:50:15 AM

Not counterparty, just traditional shares.

seedcoin

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 02:52:40 AM

I am looking forward to converting soon and hope we can get a bit more info once this conversion is completed.

yes correct, traditional shares registered to the shareholders' names (hence the documents required).
more information will be sent to all shareholders soon, we are now working with the lawyers on the share registration.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:35:05 AM

will the shares be put through counterparty or similar in the future? I do not have a problem with traditional shares, however, seedcoin being a bitcoin entity should be using the blockchain don't you think? I mean, if you are selling sportscars you wouldn't drive an old beater into work every day would you?

I'm guessing seedcoin has just not dialed in all the logistics for blockchain shares yet, has more pressing business getting us all listed and legit with the lawyers, but hopefully in the future we will hold our shares in the blockchain.
Germican

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:24:40 AM

will the shares be put through counterparty or similar in the future? I do not have a problem with traditional shares, however, seedcoin being a bitcoin entity should be using the blockchain don't you think? I mean, if you are selling sportscars you wouldn't drive an old beater into work every day would you?

I'm guessing seedcoin has just not dialed in all the logistics for blockchain shares yet, has more pressing business getting us all listed and legit with the lawyers, but hopefully in the future we will hold our shares in the blockchain.

Ehhh in not sure that's the best way. Bitcoin and blockchain technologies are still very new and early in development. Because of this using a method such as that opens a lot more risk. As well for the fund to be viewed legitimately traditional methods are usually the best. The only thing systems like counterparty add is the ability to trade easily. Trading in Havelock did not prove worth while due to the poor demand and poor ability to assess the fund of shareholders.

I think this way is for the best. Convert and let them sit for a bit and I have a feeling there will be a payout in a few years either via a divided from market leader or from a buyout.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:26:11 AM

Yes, sure, I agree, but... In a few years there should be some sort of viable decentralized exchange. I'm leery of counterparty since it is so new and the bugs are yet to be discovered. Also I would need to spend an entire afternoon figuring it out.
I see this SF1 as long term. I am inquiring about long term ideas.
Just seems to make sense that a crypto company would operate within the block chain if and when ever available.
mooncake

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:38:05 AM

I have not heard from Seedcoin since like more than a month ago. Anyone knows what is happening now?
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:12:07 PM

Stay away from this thieves (Havelock) a lot of people lost a lot of money in their scams

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989850.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=986763.0

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:03:18 PM

Good grief, the mounting problems with these guys are getting worse than I had originally thought. Like, the wheels are officially coming off kind of worse.
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:18:33 PM

Looks like this SeedCoin will turn out to be another "hit" of Havelock, but to the investors's purse!

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:10:39 AM

seed coin is moving to traditional shares (supposedly) so they wont be on havelock anymore soon enough.

i'm getting so jaded, looks like every security is bullshit. either they are outright scam, or they just dont know what the hell they are doing and can't produce. either/or, take your pick. everything ever offered is fail.

people will look back on this whole mess in the future and laugh. "oh yeah, the great btc securities sham of the 20-teens. the wild west of crypto, man! crazy times. Lotta peeps lost they shirts! whoo-ee!"

thats about the long and short of it. I know I've lost more than I care to admit. oh well...shit  Angry
seedcoin

Seedcoin - www.seedco.in

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 07:10:01 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 08:09:49 PM by seedcoin

I have not heard from Seedcoin since like more than a month ago. Anyone knows what is happening now?

We have now closed SF1 on Havelock and have registered the former SF1 investors who converted into shares into the members registry. If you are among those investors and you wish to have more info pls contact us at info@seedco.in; if you are just asking about general information about Seedcoin we have been posting information on social media, such as the fact that two of the Seedcoin startups, CoinSimple and BTC.sx have been selected as semi-finalists of the SWIFT Innotribe Startup Challenge 2015; BTC.sx team will pitch in London and CoinSimple in Singapore.
We have also posted photos on the Seedcoin Facebook page about the Seedcoin Coworking Space at Espacio Bitcoin in Buenos Aires where up to 18 desks are available to Bitcoin startup entrepreneurs. Seedcoin Coworking Space is co-sponsored by meXBT and BTC.sx.
Seedcoin management team members were in Barcelona to attend the World Mobile Congress and '4YFN' (4 years from now) parallel event where they met Bitcoin entrepreneurs. Seedcoin Chief Startup Officer will be moderating the Startup Ecosystem Panel at Inside Bitcoins NY on April 28.

We are currently working on new projects and a new website to be unveiled this month. More news re. Seedcoin, its current startups and future plans re will be made this month.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Ad maiora!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:29:33 AM

It will be good to see the new website and upcoming developments.
Sorry about my previous cynical remarks, I have lost a LOT of BTC in various poorly run, or just plain fraudulent BTC securities over the last year and I am still stinging a little. From the looks of seedcoin all is being handled professionally and looks to do well, longer term. Maybe this will be "the one" and I might see some of my losses recouped.

Good Luck and Godspeed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: