Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted by request  (Read 50557 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:34:53 PM

With trading now impossible for some of us (not an order I've put in in the last 24hrs has gone through but all coins for the orders disappear), smartest option would be to suspend all trading until issues are fixed.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:36:33 PM

suspend the ltc and xpm markets now and start cutting off api,  terminate idle sessions after 2 mins this will get the site running again.

WHERE ARE THE CRYPTSY PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON THIS FIASCO ANYWAY Huh??

xreichardx

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:38:46 PM

Since 24+ hrs without deposits showing on Cryptsy, I've moved over to coinex.pw.   

Site is lean and deposits are happening very fast.  I have my deposits from multipool pointed there now, and frankly, sorry I hadnt been at coinex.pw sooner.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:54:28 PM

lol people.

I have had a bad experience myself too.

From what it seems, Cryptsy lacks good programmers. The entire architecture is buggy and slow.

However, before making this threat, how about you provide some proof OP? Cryptsy is definitely a lot more reputable than you are. Nobody knows you, so it makes sense you back up your statement with some proof. I mean, it is possible that you bought more coins than you could and now you have a negative balance after an audit.

Readers must not take OP too seriously if he fails to back up, but yeah we are free to accuse and talk, no doubt about that
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:56:45 PM

Hope all of you complaining are registered as MSB's with FINCEN (as per March guidance) before you take legal action about trading virtual currencies...
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

The owner/operator of Cryptsy is well known as he has repeatedly made it clear he is Paul Vernon from Del Ray Beach,Florida. Cryptsy is registered as a business with the State Florida. As such it makes it very easy to file complaints with the State of Florida over the issues we are having. Cryptsy is in the mid process of filing all the needed applications to enter into a USD market. The last thing they need are multiple complaints about financial mismanagement and issues right now as it would get them nixed pretty quickly. Florida is very aggressive on consumer issues like this and it doesn't matter if you reside outside the USA.

Paul Vernon himself, also know as BigVern needs to come in here and explain what is going on.  Not one of his "lackys" like BitJohn or pr9me but Paul Vernon himself.  I have a combined total of coins in limbo of about 63BTC. Enough is enough. Let us know what is going on or deal with the consequences.

What say you Paul Vernon?
Get over yourself. Jesus christ, if you don't like the fact that they can't keep up with the volume. Then take your coins and leave. Stop whining on forums like a 10 year old. Idiot.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
Desten

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:58:18 PM

So if they placed business in Florida maybe them trying to do a long-term business and all issues is just really because of too much users/api requests/etc? Hope still exists. I don't want to lose everything that is rotating on cryptsy. Part of coins are not traded anywhere else Sad And sell now just to withdraw ltc or btc can do more panic and more losses (part of my coins just bought by me [in last week] in big amounts and started to pump by me and some of my friends - so we spend a lot of money, and sell at market price now will be a lot more losses then we now have already). I think we are not alone, so we need to wait for answers/solutions.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:01:26 PM

Have you tried contacting Paul personally via email or skype? I don't think he uses Bitcointalk.
gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 10:04:23 PM

Best advice right now:

1. Get off cryptsy until it is resolved
2. Chill

Every time in the past I had a problem, fill out a form and it will get resolved. But seriously. Stay off the site until it's fixed.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:04:38 PM

All we ask is a little bit of communication. 

This. Just keep us updated as far as possible, about everything. Transparency is key right now

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:15:54 PM

I haven't had an issue at all with them but apparently there are a large number of people that have the same problems, missing deposits and withdrawals. I have little doubt BV is aware of the threads here and I haven't seen PR this bad since Solidcoin.

~BCX~

Yeah I've never had any issue either, but I've heard some stories before.

All we ask is a little bit of communication. 

I'm pretty sure Big Vern doesn't use the forums, BitJohn is his PR if I'm not mistaken. I've had the best success contacting Vern directly via skype.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:25:00 PM

The owner/operator of Cryptsy is well known as he has repeatedly made it clear he is Paul Vernon from Del Ray Beach,Florida. Cryptsy is registered as a business with the State Florida. As such it makes it very easy to file complaints with the State of Florida over the issues we are having. Cryptsy is in the mid process of filing all the needed applications to enter into a USD market. The last thing they need are multiple complaints about financial mismanagement and issues right now as it would get them nixed pretty quickly. Florida is very aggressive on consumer issues like this and it doesn't matter if you reside outside the USA.

Paul Vernon himself, also know as BigVern needs to come in here and explain what is going on.  Not one of his "lackys" like BitJohn or pr9me but Paul Vernon himself.  I have a combined total of coins in limbo of about 63BTC. Enough is enough. Let us know what is going on or deal with the consequences.

Oh fucking can it. See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:27:35 PM

Sure start filing lawsuits on exchanges and see how quickly cryptos die . The fun of crypots is the non regulation.... once lawsuits hit then the people in power have even more reason to start regulation on it. Bye bye free market. You need to look at this as a high risk investment.... you win some and lose some... but then that is the greatness of free market because you can make out big.

Also, its not like he is taking the money himself.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:28:55 PM

When they get the USD markets all of us will benefit tremendously.

Disappearing dollars? No, thanks.
Thracky

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:30:08 PM

stupid thread is stupid.  Have some patience, let BigVern sort out the problems.  He's seen explosive growth, and obviously is having difficulty keeping up with it.  He can't just magically appoint 30 people to start handling support for him either. They've been having issues as a result of this growth for at least the past couple weeks so I don't really understand why you have that much BTC sitting in there if you're that upset about delays, since they've been obviously ongoing.

RJ2013

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:35:17 PM

Still facing problem in this exchange, every time i made buy order and execute it coins disappear, when this problem will be solve? this is insane, how many hours/days before they will return the missing coins?

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:41:18 PM

no whats fueling this is a bunch of new people showing up pissed that they are not magically making money, websites go down or get ddos;d, whats is different about this. i have a couple of btc stuck at cryptsy but like every other time, in a bit my account will be audited and everything will be back to normal. i will be a little sad i missed some trading opportunities, but i will take it in stride. If you are going ot be in the business of money, you better be ready for the ups and downs, and learn to present yourself like an adult. not a bunch of screaming kids saying wheres my coins.
RJ2013

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:44:54 PM

Sure start filing lawsuits on exchanges and see how quickly cryptos die . The fun of crypots is the non regulation.... once lawsuits hit then the people in power have even more reason to start regulation on it. Bye bye free market. You need to look at this as a high risk investment.... you win some and lose some... but then that is the greatness of free market because you can make out big.

Also, its not like he is taking the money himself.

i agree with you, but they should close the exchange for a while until they solve the issue, for sure they know that something is going on in their exchange and make some announcement or something not like this they continue to operate like every thing is fine even they are receiving thousands of support tickets, we just don't know what to do that is why we are here to voice out our sentiments.

fennesz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:50:27 PM

I have a deposit not appearing but i am not too worried, let alone being fuming so much that i want to file a complain to the attorney general.

Aside from this 1 deposit my experience with Cryptsy has been great.

These things happen, and what really matters now is how they go about resolving it. If we're still sitting here days from now without our money and without any response from cryptsy, then i'd start worrying.
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:51:07 PM

i refuse to read this thread completely (just saying), every exchange has been hit hard with BTC in the news lately, and every exchange was unprepared, the operators of the exchanges look like they will be making alot of cash over the next year and so will get things figured out, i also have been critical of how they are doing things, but have decided that they are faced with a workload that could not be predicted, they could not prepare for mass amounts of glitches that come with the traffic and attempts to hack their system, give them 10 days like you would give VISA or MC, on bter.com I see people getting their coins after a bunch of different problems, if the little guy can get past its problems and get people paid so can the rest, just will take some time.

Why would you keep 63 BTC on an exchange anyway? Unless you had some kind of faith in it to begin with?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: