Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 [934] 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 1549 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097794 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:11:35 AM

Dogecoin Foundation to Raise $50k for Kenya’s Water Crisis

http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-foundation-raise-50k-kenya-water-crisis/
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:03:40 AM

My turn

http://doge4water.org/

only 16 million.... let's take it past 20 million... let's make news again..
bitcoindirect

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 05:20:50 AM

Any upvotes or donations are greatly appreciated for the cause.  The Penguin Books Charity will be first to be donated, thanks!

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/20749d/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable/

poppys

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:10:05 AM

The great unknown at this stage is the National currency coins like Aurora or Maza and others awaiting formalities. People seem to like them, Maza probably will be in the top 10 in the next few days (13 now) even so as it is another premine crap. I be absolutely amazed if places like Catalonia (Spain) wont have there one coin before the end of the year. If it is half decent it be a rocket-ship like no other.

The other worrying thing is the ever increasing number of deflating unmined coins like Ripple, Mastercoin, Next, Counterparty, Premine, Blackcoin..... (Blackcoin up almost 3000% in 24h) They should not be listed on Coinmarketcap or at least the Non-mined filter turned off by default.

Bought some maza, very cheap some day ago, just for fun. let see what will came.

I'm with doge, 'till the end.

Lots of people going to Mazacoin, helping the Native Americans out!
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 08:45:22 AM

The great unknown at this stage is the National currency coins like Aurora or Maza and others awaiting formalities. People seem to like them, Maza probably will be in the top 10 in the next few days (13 now) even so as it is another premine crap. I be absolutely amazed if places like Catalonia (Spain) wont have there one coin before the end of the year. If it is half decent it be a rocket-ship like no other.

The other worrying thing is the ever increasing number of deflating unmined coins like Ripple, Mastercoin, Next, Counterparty, Premine, Blackcoin..... (Blackcoin up almost 3000% in 24h) They should not be listed on Coinmarketcap or at least the Non-mined filter turned off by default.

Bought some maza, very cheap some day ago, just for fun. let see what will came.

I'm not quite sure if they're going to help.
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:58:58 AM

If crappy Maza and Aurora can take of as they did then http://www.maplecoin.info/ is sure a top coin. No premine and the fairest launch of any coin to date.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:59:25 AM

Are you all aware of this ?

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/207hfb/ann_dogecoin16_its_ready_all_you_need_to_know/

doge.poolerino.com will be updated as soon its released.
rallasnackbar

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:02:53 AM

Think all pools will update...
vinipoars

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:11:07 AM

If crappy Maza and Aurora can take of as they did then http://www.maplecoin.info/ is sure a top coin. No premine and the fairest launch of any coin to date.

Is there any Sao Tome and Principe coin or Andorra coin? Concerning to national coins I'm only with the great powers.   Grin
mctaino

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:20:11 AM

I have something very serious to report, In my humble opinion cryptsy is doing internal trading or manipulating things
Dogecoin was at maybe 118 around most of the day at some point around 2am I had a sell order at 124 that sold and it kept going up. I had fallen asleep but I woke up and saw it was a round 134 I said wao went up allot what heck misses train. So I bought back in 134, price kept on moving up 140 144 145 146 then a huge sell order comes in at about 4:40am but it was for 134 maybe around 28 BTC so I look to maybe sell at 142 but when I go looking down there was a buy of 32 BTC at 134 that was building, now when I tried to sell at 140 with none else to contest should gone right through it didn't sell. I was like hummm next thing you know they pull Dogecoin out. I was like WTF

At this time 5am mintpal is at 150 crypto rush is at 142. Waiting to see cryptsy price when it comes back on.

Now the trading was like 2 to 8 BTC maximum to see this sell order at 134 for 28BTC when market was at like 145 the buys at 134 for like 31BTC smells really really bad specially when they take Dogecoin out after this trade.

I have notice in the last couple weeks that around this time trading gets a little crazy and I though well maybe the Chinese but I don't think this is whats going on. Many people in the USA are sleeping around this late time and murky things are happening.

Listen I maybe wrong but with this MTgox thing and the amount of money being exchanged any percentage means millions.

I think we have no choice but to deal with it if we want to trade in this big exchanges but we shouldn't value Dogecoin at the exchange rate rather start selling Dogecoin direct to consumers through website and place our own value and get the heck out of exchanges. We would force the value at that point. These people have a hand on controlling things and I don't trust them.  Check what the pot community is doing

http://buy-pot.org

I maybe wrong on my assessment, no trying to create a debate but rather awareness of what I saw. Sorry of typos is late

ps 5:11am no sign of dogecoin on crypts yet.. FISHY
Mintpal 153
CryptoRush 147

Now think pump price from 118 to 142 but sell 28 BTC  at 134 then they bring market back in let say at 154.  20 point gain for who ever specially if they had insider knowledge. wild wild west folks....

no sign of doge 5:19 am

This is insane

Can someone look at block chain around this time, would love to know more

5:26am no sign of doge
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:25:31 AM

I have something very serious to report, In my humble opinion cryptsy is doing internal trading or manipulating things
Dogecoin was at maybe 118 around most of the day at some point around 2am I had a sell order at 124 that sold and it kept going up. I had fallen asleep but I woke up and saw it was a round 134 I said wao went up allot what heck misses train. So I bought back in 134, price kept on moving up 140 144 145 146 then a huge sell order comes in at about 4:40am but it was for 134 maybe around 28 BTC so I look to maybe sell at 142 but when I go looking down there was a buy of 32 BTC at 134 that was building, now when I tried to sell at 140 with none else to contest should gone right through it didn't sell. I was like hummm next thing you know they pull Dogecoin out. I was like WTF

At this time 5am mintpal is at 150 crypto rush is at 142. Waiting to see cryptsy price when it comes back on.

Now the trading was like 2 to 8 BTC maximum to see this sell order at 134 for 28BTC when market was at like 145 the buys at 134 for like 31BTC smells really really bad specially when they take Dogecoin out after this trade.

I have notice in the last couple weeks that around this time trading gets a little crazy and I though well maybe the Chinese but I don't think this is whats going on. Many people in the USA are sleeping around this late time and murky things are happening.

Listen I maybe wrong but with this MTgox thing and the amount of money being exchanged any percentage means millions.

I think we have no choice but to deal with it if we want to trade in this big exchanges but we shouldn't value Dogecoin at the exchange rate rather start selling Dogecoin direct to consumers through website and place our own value and get the heck out of exchanges. We would force the value at that point. This people have a hand on controlling things and I don't trust them.  Check what the pot community is doing

I maybe wrong on my assessment, no trying to create a debate but rather awareness of what I saw. Sorry of typos is late

Mintpal 153
CryptoRush 147

Now think pump price from 118 to 142 but sell 28 BTC  at 134 then they bring market back in let say at 154.  20 point gain for who ever specially if they had insider knowledge. wild wild west folks....

This is insane

First lesson to learn:

DON'T use Cryptsy.. There are lots (!) of other, good exchanges.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mctaino

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:28:18 AM

I think we have no choice but to deal with it if we want to trade in this big exchanges but we shouldn't value Dogecoin at the exchange rate rather start selling Dogecoin direct to consumers through website and place our own value and get the heck out of exchanges. We would force the value at that point. This people have a hand on controlling things and I don't trust them.  Check what the pot community is doing

Mintpal 153
CryptoRush 147

This is insane

First lesson to learn:

Well I'm know we have choices but what ever the heck they are doing stinks and they should get called out on. They always tend to pull dogecoin this is getting ridiculous. They are like the MTgox for dogecoin I would say.. Way too many things going on with the coin from issues with withdrawals, pulling coin out for supposed maintenance to who the heck knows  I guess some insider crap
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:35:31 AM

I take your word on it, if not ALL pools changed as soon its released, you owe me 1 btc, deal ? Cheesy If they are, I give you 5.
vinipoars

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:07:39 AM

Mintpal 153
CryptoRush 147

This is insane

First lesson to learn:

Well I'm know we have choices but what ever the heck they are doing stinks and they should get called out on. They always tend to pull dogecoin this is getting ridiculous. They are like the MTgox for dogecoin I would say.. Way too many things going on with the coin from issues with withdrawals, pulling coin out for supposed maintenance to who the heck knows  I guess some insider crap

Here’s how you can help bring the value of Dogecoin up.
http://www.coinexperts.org/2014/03/11/value-of-dogecoin-up/
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:52:15 AM

I think we have no choice but to deal with it if we want to trade in this big exchanges but we shouldn't value Dogecoin at the exchange rate rather start selling Dogecoin direct to consumers through website and place our own value and get the heck out of exchanges. We would force the value at that point. These people have a hand on controlling things and I don't trust them.  Check what the pot community is doing

Mintpal 153
CryptoRush 147

This is insane

5:26am no sign of doge

You obviously never used Gox Smiley.
Then you'll understand that this is nothing new in cryptos.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 10:53:33 AM

Did you guys know there is a new charity accepting DogeCoin (indirectly)?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511891.msg5652014#msg5652014

Or you can read the article here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/12/penguincoin-partners-up-with-penguin-books-penguin-foundation

(DogeCoin is one of the "other" currencies accepted)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:53:44 AM

How the hell is this going to help the native americans?
It will give them jobs? healthcare?
Quit with the stupidity , cryptos are not design to improve the overall life of a person , their purpose is much more limited.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SaraMine

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 11:09:41 AM

How the hell is this going to help the native americans?
It will give them jobs? healthcare?
Quit with the stupidity , cryptos are not design to improve the overall life of a person , their purpose is much more limited.

basically....haha.......its not...bah Smiley

cryptohedge

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:26:06 PM

DOGE LTC BTC USD Updates Analysis and Charts

Some interesting news articles

http://cryptohedge.info/wednesday-update-12314/
_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:41:00 PM

DOGE LTC BTC USD Updates Analysis and Charts

Some interesting news articles

http://cryptohedge.info/wednesday-update-12314/

your articles are interesting, indeed.
thanks for posting.

Stay tuned for DOGE wallet update!

such community, nice work!

Prize is for early adopters... be an early adopter now! Stay in DOGE.. Use DOGE. Dont panic sell !!

Pages: « 1 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 [934] 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 1549 »
  Print  

Jump to: