Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 11:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 [1356] 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1549 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3098821 times)
bitmayner1977

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

I really like this coin, fast transactions, continue to buy it on the slump, I hope the promised hard fork coins will take place in the fall. Smiley

When you mention hard fork coins, it's the Dogethereum ? or it's other one?

Yes it is this hardcore
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

I've been dogecoin since 2013. but the course is still very low. If I had bought btc then I would be millionaire today. that was a big mistake in 2013. and I think doge will never be worth more than 100-150  satoshi because there are way too many coins. that was a mistake of the DEV in 2014

That's why we need limited supply. Coins with an inflation rate are no better than USD. People know that the FED will print more and more money every day/month/year and their USD will lose value so they dump their USD for goods. (that makes USD to lose its value even further)

Same applies to Doge. You know that the amount of doge will be infinite. So people dump it for something with a limited supply. (btc, ltc, gold, iphone 8, Nvidia Gtx 1080ti or whatever)

doge will never reach a constant level of value if infinite supply

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

When total market of these cryptocoins will reach in trillions you may expect Doge's price in dollars as well. It will get reasonable share from total marketcap being backed by large and strongly active community. In present condition it can not tale over those markets which have billions investments.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

I've been dogecoin since 2013. but the course is still very low. If I had bought btc then I would be millionaire today. that was a big mistake in 2013. and I think doge will never be worth more than 100-150  satoshi because there are way too many coins. that was a mistake of the DEV in 2014

Well if you go by supply/demand principle, with 7 billion people in the world, and approx 113 billion coins in circulation, it's actually not a very large supply, which means not every person in the world can even hold more than 16 doges if distribution was equally divided. Tongue
you forgot to mention other coins. if we take that calculation, every single person would hold a big amount of coin that you can't imagine. the matter is how much does that cost in real money

That's why we need limited supply. Coins with an inflation rate are no better than USD. People know that the FED will print more and more money every day/month/year and their USD will lose value so they dump their USD for goods. (that makes USD to lose its value even further)

Same applies to Doge. You know that the amount of doge will be infinite. So people dump it for something with a limited supply. (btc, ltc, gold, iphone 8, Nvidia Gtx 1080ti or whatever)

DOGE is a rare coin with an inflation rate, but even though, that rate still be lower than USD cause after nearly 4 years, it only increase 13% total coins.
inflation rate is necessary for a nature society like human,
look at the price since it was born, I sure this is one of the most stable coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

hi, I got some coins in multidoge wallet and I can't open it. Does it works at all? Or I should forget about it?
sunnydmd

Activity: 294

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

if only 10% of Chinese people would buy only 1000 doge, the doge will reach $1
it's simple but how to make that possible?  Roll Eyes
LOL, don't be that innocence
I admit that DOGE is  a fun, good coin. but to be honest, doge will never reach 1$
why 10% of Chinese buy 1000$ worth of doge? like you see, less than 5% of world population know crytocurrentcy
and not any one in china got a free 1000$, so much thing they have to spend.
in my opinion, even with inflation rate, doge price would be stable and less than 200sts ( by the end of this year, hope it reach 200sts)
otherwise, I don't really count on it to break 5x or 10x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

if only 10% of Chinese people would buy only 1000 doge, the doge will reach $1
it's simple but how to make that possible?  Roll Eyes
LOL, don't be that innocence
I admit that DOGE is  a fun, good coin. but to be honest, doge will never reach 1$
why 10% of Chinese buy 1000$ worth of doge? like you see, less than 5% of world population know crytocurrentcy
and not any one in china got a free 1000$, so much thing they have to spend.
in my opinion, even with inflation rate, doge price would be stable and less than 200sts ( by the end of this year, hope it reach 200sts)
otherwise, I don't really count on it to break 5x or 10x

let fools dream ... they know nothing about how it work 
st0n4r

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

Dogecoin is very good cryptocurrency than other crypto, so can i mine with core i5 4th generation 16gb, how many coins I have mined in 24 hours?
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

there are too many doge coins. and the year of the dog will not bring the course up. doge increases when btc rises and doge falls when btc drops. It was 4 years and will always be like this. there are just too many dogecoins. that will not be supercoin in 100 years
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

there are too many doge coins. and the year of the dog will not bring the course up. doge increases when btc rises and doge falls when btc drops. It was 4 years and will always be like this. there are just too many dogecoins. that will not be supercoin in 100 years
Maybe there will be coin swap or a burn in the future
vickypon

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

hi, I got some coins in multidoge wallet and I can't open it. Does it works at all? Or I should forget about it?

Offcourse working. It's my central wallet for my dogecoin
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

DOGE was mined far too quickly and then abandoned by its creator.That is not good combination for any coin.

5% annual inflation on already far too big supply wont help it stability too.

D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

DOGE was mined far too quickly and then abandoned by its creator.That is not good combination for any coin.

And where is Satoshi with his bitcoin? Which was initially mined centrally by only himself.  Yet here's bitcoin today 9 years later, WITH inflation Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

And where is Satoshi with his bitcoin? Which was initially mined centrally by only himself.  Yet here's bitcoin today 9 years later, WITH inflation Smiley
Yep. However, I've never understood why people throw around the "inflation" term. Inflation has to do with the cost of goods going up in price which may or may not have to do with more money being "printed". Printing more money (mining new coins) is referred to as quantitative easing. I suspect people throwing around inflation is just a way to FUD things which they may or may not know they're even doing. Course, the problem is that the stupid Bitcoin wiki use the term inflation as well sometimes when they're talking about the increased number of coins so that doesn't help. i.e. they use the terms added, increase and then they have a paragraph using inflation to say the same thing.. and then they actually use it more correctly in terms of alluding to the fees required to "buy" your way into a block.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:11:10 AM

Yep. However, I've never understood why people throw around the "inflation" term. Inflation has to do with the cost of goods going up in price which may or may not have to do with more money being "printed". Printing more money (mining new coins) is referred to as quantitative easing. I suspect people throwing around inflation is just a way to FUD things which they may or may not know they're even doing. Course, the problem is that the stupid Bitcoin wiki use the term inflation as well sometimes when they're talking about the increased number of coins so that doesn't help. i.e. they use the terms added, increase and then they have a paragraph using inflation to say the same thing.. and then they actually use it more correctly in terms of alluding to the fees required to "buy" your way into a block.

With regard to bitcoin inflation isn't really the right term, because it has  capped supply of 21 Million (which we won't see in our lifetime). but by going with wat the definition says:

Inflation (noun):

the action of inflating something or the condition of being inflated.
"the inflation of a balloon"
ECONOMICS
a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money.
"policies aimed at controlling inflation"

I guess really neither apply? cause Doge has actually increased in value since its inception  Shocked Cool

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

With regard to bitcoin inflation isn't really the right term, because it has  capped supply of 21 Million (which we won't see in our lifetime). but by going with wat the definition says:

Inflation (noun):

ECONOMICS

I guess really neither apply? cause Doge has actually increased in value since its inception  Shocked Cool

To answer such a hard question, I have another difficult question for you.
How about current total market cap of Cryptocurrency market? Which component mainly affect the changes of total market cap?
Hope I can get interesting answers from you, bro.

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

Inflation (noun):

ECONOMICS

Well, we're talking about "money" so it would be the economic definition. But yes, it doesn't apply because it's the things we buy with the coin that would be going up in price. Printing more money is quantitative easing. And here's the thing. If quantitative easing of the coin was sooooo bad, then why can I buy more today with a coin than I could 2 or 3 years ago. More people are born every day as well as coins being lost so you need to increase the coin supply "forever" as far as I'm concerned. The only reason I can come up with for people not wanting more coins out there is purely greed. But again, as we see with bitcoin, the price goes up (far more than actual real inflation) regardless of how many more coins are created every day.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

Inflation (noun):

ECONOMICS

Well, we're talking about "money" so it would be the economic definition. But yes, it doesn't apply because it's the things we buy with the coin that would be going up in price. Printing more money is quantitative easing. And here's the thing. If quantitative easing of the coin was sooooo bad, then why can I buy more today with a coin than I could 2 or 3 years ago. More people are born every day as well as coins being lost so you need to increase the coin supply "forever" as far as I'm concerned. The only reason I can come up with for people not wanting more coins out there is purely greed. But again, as we see with bitcoin, the price goes up (far more than actual real inflation) regardless of how many more coins are created every day.

Probably an answer you already know why we can buy more with the same amount of coin from 2,3 even 5 years ago.... simply cause of the market dynamics of crypto, buy pressure eats up the orders of the sell side of the books, thus pushing the price higher, and if no one is pushing the price back down with orders to cancel out the pressure or reverse it, it will continue to rise as/if demand increases. For one thing, the technology behind the coin is bitcoin's primary reason for its value, then gradual mass adoption (more users (consumers/business and the like) = more buyers = buy pressure). As a trader myself, for some years, I don't try to resist a price rise, this is more something whales do, and more in depth / complex topic out of my area of knowledge.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
dogemoon

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

Why do people worry so much about the supply?

It will take 20 years for the amount of coins to be doubled.

In this universe where nobody knows if its value can reach 10 cents or 1 dollar, how important is it that within 20 years dogecoin lose half of its value?

In other words, why should we worry about devaluation of 4% or 3% if we expect anual revaluations of 200 or 500%?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:35:23 AM

Why do people worry so much about the supply?

It will take 20 years for the amount of coins to be doubled.

In this universe where nobody knows if its value can reach 10 cents or 1 dollar, how important is it that within 20 years dogecoin lose half of its value?

In other words, why should we worry about devaluation of 4% or 3% if we expect anual revaluations of 200 or 500%?

Cause some of us came into crypto with fiat market principles, where they just don't always apply here in this realm. So until someone teaches, or we experience it on our own, grasping the concepts (unexplainable or otherwise) of things that happen takes a few trials and errors... practice makes perfect. As we've all seen, coins like tron, pascal in the past with pumps all high and mighty and why nobody knows, just because they can.  Inflation or no inflation, if some whale with 20,000 btc or more wants to he can pump doge or any coin to their liking, and rest are suckers for buying too high, and rides off to another coin with a clean cut of his his profits, to start the cycle all over again.  

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 [1356] 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1549 »
  Print  

Jump to: