Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 [1513] 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097695 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 09:23:15 PM

Its been interesting to watch the top wallet over the past 5 days as more transactions have been coming in however most are micro transactions which is strange. One transaction caught my eye and that was the 666 doge coins received and a lot of 69 doge coins received lol. If doge continues to go up, it will be interesting to see what this person does. I would suggest that everyone keeps an eye on this as this person could kill doge is they decide to dump.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:12:38 PM

Dogecoin Dogecoin Dogecoin
I didn't expect you to be on my regrets list for 2021 rofl hodl forever

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
zettelkasten

Activity: 486
Merit: 12

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:10:10 AM

Now Snoop Doge and Gene Simmons join the choir, incredible...

Not even Bitcoin did ever have such a loud and prolongued powertrain going on....

is peaking at 1$ really THAT irrational?

ZetterxMoFb2crhpMgRCHkivyrbapnQpzJ
zettelkasten

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 10:00:18 AM

the sheer irony of someone who actually BUILDS ROCKETS,
being the main pusher behind a crypto currency that aims to GO TO THE MOON,
is the stuff of legends.

Let that sink in, those who haven't grasped it yet.

dogemoon

Activity: 125
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 11:48:52 AM

there is currently a good chance that dogecoin will become the people's cryptocurrency,

I do not mean by this that my mother is going to buy bread with Dogecoin, but that it is used increasingly in the parallel world in which it has become the internet. The new users, teenagers, have no problem adopting Dogecoin, in fact it will have preference over other more serious currencies, which are more like investment products like gold. They are the people of the future on the internet.

It also has two other advantages that were always considered defects.

- Huge supply:

Which has resulted in the future having a parity close to currencies such as the dollar. This will be much easier to handle, also psychologically it is much more pleasant for someone to have thousands in their wallet. Having something like 0.13345123 is ugly, and it is also complicated for everyday use, susceptible to mistakes.

- Unlimited supply.

This ensures that it continues to be distributed to new users. While Bitcoin and other currencies are hoarded by power groups and early investors, do they expect normal people to use the leftover crumbs? This to me is unacceptable, I am not going to adopt a currency that has limited supply.

The world is changing, and people are going to decide what they want their currency to be. It's not going to be decided by an "expert" because he does not like memes and thinks that it has no utility or great profit in the future, I don't give a shit what the experts in cryptocurrencies and investments say. I am an expert in Dogecoin and this is what I say.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
tromp
Legendary

Activity: 978
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:05:08 PM

There are other coins with unlimited supply and value under but closer to a dollar that have further advantages like

no visible amounts or addresses

tiny chain size due to being able to prune all spent outputs

constant emission of 1 per second forever

They don't have the name recognition of Doge though:-(

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:12:12 PM

Not even Bitcoin did ever have such a loud and prolongued powertrain going on....

Exactly, a lot of hype is circulating around the Doge, we don't know why most of the potential investors are focusing on Dogecoin based on whales predictions. The whole market is moving in a completely positive direction and it will help the Dogecoin to reach it's ATH again.

dogemoon

Activity: 125
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:36:19 PM

There are other coins with unlimited supply and value under but closer to a dollar that have further advantages like

no visible amounts or addresses

tiny chain size due to being able to prune all spent outputs

constant emission of 1 per second forever

They don't have the name recognition of Doge though:-(

I acknowledge that there are better currencies than Dogecoin. But in today's world the brand is very important.

Currently, there are multinational companies that thanks to their brand can obtain large investments, buy almost unknown companies with great potential, hire talents, and be successful.

The Dogecoin brand didn't come out of nowhere. Thousands of users created hundreds of thousands of memes, photo montages, works of art. Coins were minted, video contests were held, lots of charities were made, Sponsorings, it was advertised on billboards, there were all kinds of joint movements to participate in surveys and publicize Dogecoin, a lot of merchandising. Sponsoring the Nascar car cost many thousands of dollars. People paid for this.

All this has not only cost a lot of money, but also a lot of time and effort. This may never happen again. Dogecoin did.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 12:44:41 PM

Yes, a lot of people are saying that DOGE's target price is $ 1. to be honest for me the current DOGE price is already very high, and can fall at any time.
But yesterday's doge price increase also seemed unlikely, a few hundred percent increase in a short period of time, but it did happen.  $ 1 USD for Doge seems unlikely, but it can happen
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:04:27 PM

One thing Im really afraid about DOGE if I will buy is the possible dump Im not yet convinced with usecase of this meme coin can you tell me what is the use of doge for now? Still its a meme coin for pump and dump for me.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:15:15 PM

Seems the Dog has been unleashed Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 03:40:44 PM

One thing Im really afraid about DOGE if I will buy is the possible dump Im not yet convinced with usecase of this meme coin can you tell me what is the use of doge for now? Still its a meme coin for pump and dump for me.

Replace "DOGE" with any other coin name in your sentance, read it again and let me know what you think Cheesy

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:42:28 PM

Replace "DOGE" with any other coin name in your sentance, read it again and let me know what you think Cheesy

That's it majority of the coins have same functionality like DOGE and has no use case in real life but for speculation looking good. It's a big surprise for me Elon officially turned into a crypto pumper and making a lot of bag holders who will remember for this for long time when the hype will be over Shocked

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Marquise$Museum

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 10:36:37 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2021, 11:32:06 PM by Marquise$Museum

To new speculators who consider DOGE as their crypto investment of choice:

1. Inflation rate is 10 000 DOGE per minute and this is miniscule in dollars at $0.007 but it is $360 million per month at $1, more than $10 million per day and someone needs to buy this, everyday as it hits the market. bitcoin is $1.1 billion at 6.25 per block and 10 minute block time at $40k. Not even Musk has this kind of fire power.

2. TX limit is 33 per second, is this confirmed? If correct, forget global adoption because it cant be processed quickly enough.

It is better than BTC but I would advice some other cryptos such as Waves or TurtleNetwork.

Have fun

and who knows maybe Musk will integrate it with Tesla in some way or other. He should not be underestimated, making big bucks here all the way since payal.

My point is I think $1 is a hard sell at x10 over $0.087 so there are other cryptos which will likely outperform DOGE by a factor of x10 or more, for new investors maybe this could be of interest to learn.

DOGE was the best performer so far, but it will not be because it already made x50, it is easy to forget during mania phase.

$123 billion market cap at $1.

It can likely sustain long term interval between 10 cents and $1, but it's maturity as far as DOGE concept. parabolic investors must now look elsewhere for 2021 gains.

Most of blockchains foundational value will be unlocked by migrated inventions such as branded fortune 500 crypto and Nasdaq index crypto and sovereign censorship permitting currencies.

Why on earth Musk does not launch a state of the art Tesla crypto if he is interested in blockchain, who knows.

Technology is adapted for high frequency tx's so his Tesla crypto could have x1000 or more capacity per second, not this old school 33tx/s cap which is useless for any type of mass adoption.

Maybe I am missing something here, did not research this coin. $10 pierce could be on the table.

Gene Simmons $500k entry $50m exit is the kind of hilarity the world is seeking perhaps. Many ex famous people had second wind after unrelated success in other sectors. Maybe Gene is on point. Pimpin the roaring 20's 2.0 with his DOGE stash.

It still reminds of Decline of Roman Empire with Caligula naming his horse general and some poets of the day joining the bandwagon of doom. Atleast everyone had fun doing it.

Must suck having $200bn with society shutting down. Aleast he is getting attention here.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 12:53:31 AM

Someone is buying the FreeBitcoins.com DOGE market out like CRAZY. 

We need more people willing to sell DOGE with us.  I recommend pricing 10-40 satoshis over other majors exchanges on ours because we've been selling DOGE like no ones business.

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Bitcoin-Dogecoin

(We also have an affiliate program that pays 50% if you have a friend that is looking for a safe place to trade DOGE.)

Thanks!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:53:19 AM

That's it majority of the coins have same functionality like DOGE and has no use case in real life but for speculation looking good. It's a big surprise for me Elon officially turned into a crypto pumper and making a lot of bag holders who will remember for this for long time when the hype will be over Shocked

Actually, we don't see any use case for the Dogecoin, only based on the predictions made by the whales makes the Dogecoin increase its price. Once the hype is surely the price of Doge will drop will quickly and most of the people will lose their money who bought it at a high price.
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:00:03 AM

Actually, we don't see any use case for the Dogecoin, only based on the predictions made by the whales makes the Dogecoin increase its price. Once the hype is surely the price of Doge will drop will quickly and most of the people will lose their money who bought it at a high price.

A lot of whales bought a lot of doges below the 50sat and they can start dumping this any moment.

I wouldn't step into doge right now. Just let the market calm down and see where it stands in a few weeks. It might be back around the 50sat or even lower.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:31:18 AM

Actually, we don't see any use case for the Dogecoin.

I read this often, but it's not actually completely true: it's used as a transfer coin between exchanges due to its low fees and has a great value in the crypto discovery process due to the brand penetration into people not yet aware of crypto currencies.

Moreover, the "no use case" argument can be applied to most of the alt coins and most of the alt coins see their price to rise from time to time, therefore use case -> price going up is not a golden rule.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
zettelkasten

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:56:17 AM

Actually, we don't see any use case for the Dogecoin.

I read this often, but it's not actually completely true: it's used as a transfer coin between exchanges due to its low fees and has a great value in the crypto discovery process due to the brand penetration into people not yet aware of crypto currencies.

Moreover, the "no use case" argument can be applied to most of the alt coins and most of the alt coins see their price to rise from time to time, therefore use case -> price going up is not a golden rule.

Exactly this.
I've been using DOGE as exchange transfer coin for years, but I'm not sure this argument remains valid the more expensive DOGE gets.
Protocol demands that tx fee cannot be lower than 1 DOGE, and exchanges often have much higher fees of 20 or 50 DOGE.
We shall see.

And "use case" is a misleading buzzword term.
Advocates say that some technical feature is their promising "use case", but then they have barely any users using that feature. So what good is that anyway?
It's like putting the cart before the horse.

Doge on the other hand is a valid P2P crypto currency with a 45 GByte blockchain, and it has lots of users that make use of this,
so this already IS its use case. And a very solid use case at that.

illuzor

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:16:22 PM

I have been using Doge since early 2014.
There is an old qt-wallet with coins and history. If anyone is interested I can sell. Please PM.

Pages: « 1 ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 [1513] 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: