Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 [1106] 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097695 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:32:10 AM

Because with AuxPoW, a Doge is tapped into all scrypt hash power. 

ALL?

Incorrect.

Doge is tapped into (sharing) Litecoin's hash network.  Just like all the sha256 merged coins are sharing the network with Bitcoin.

I believe the AuxPoW fork code allows the sharing of any script coin with a hashrate higher than that of Doge, which at this time is only LTC.

can u give link to that aux link and why would u do sth like that ?

The devs told us about that ages ago, I can't remember the specific thread on /r/dogecoin or /r/dogecoindev. But, myriadcoin is successfully merge mineable with dogecoin ever since the fork: http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/2g3xm4/its_dday_lets_bag_some_doge/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:33:29 AM

I believe the AuxPoW fork code allows the sharing of any script coin with a hashrate higher than that of Doge, which at this time is only LTC.

I don't think that's correct at all.  Any scrypt coin has to have the merge mine patch added if they wanna be merge mined with LTC and doge.  There's nothing automatic about it.

I'm not a coder but I know That's how it's done with BTC and all the merge mined coins there.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:34:26 AM

Can anybody confirm, has doge been capped at 100 billion coins?

Thanks!

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:38:03 AM

ALL?

Incorrect.

Doge is tapped into (sharing) Litecoin's hash network.  Just like all the sha256 merged coins are sharing the network with Bitcoin.

The devs told us about that ages ago, I can't remember the specific thread on /r/dogecoin or /r/dogecoindev. But, myriadcoin is successfully merge mineable with dogecoin ever since the fork: http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/2g3xm4/its_dday_lets_bag_some_doge/

Thanks for your link, could somebody from /r dogecoin give me another one with explanation what happened, please ? What is that marge minning and why ?
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:19:15 AM

ALL?
Incorrect.
Any scrypt POW coin. It does not have to have a higher hash rate.

Your right. I just switched to multipool.us and am currently mining doge along with ANC.  Cheesy

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:29:30 AM

I suspect this merged mining will hurt both Litecoin and Doge. Diff has been driven through the roof on both and profitability seems to be in the toilet.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:30:34 AM

I suspect this merged mining will hurt both Litecoin and Doge. Diff has been driven through the roof on both and profitability seems to be in the toilet.
one word - Bitcoin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:31:49 AM

You're missing the whole point and reason for the merge mining.  To make both coins ultra secure so they can push them mainstream starting in a few months.

Like I said before this run started, doge and LTC will be added to BitPay and Coinbase.

That's when the real run will start.  Right now only insiders have bought.  Chokers buy last for the chicken feed.

fusioncoins

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:34:37 AM

I'm excited to see what will happen in the next 2 months after the merged mining.

CartmanSPC
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:27:46 AM

You're missing the whole point and reason for the merge mining.  To make both coins ultra secure so they can push them mainstream starting in a few months.

The merged mining will only add more hashrate to LTC from miners who decide to mine LTC and also get DOGE. They (LTC) did not change their coin to support auxPOW so any additional hashrate they get is just former DOGE miners moving over. Miners don't necessarily need to mine LTC to get DOGE though as any POW scrypt coin can be used to get DOGE now.

hotdk

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:10:39 AM

ALL?

Incorrect.

Thanks for your link, could somebody from /r dogecoin give me another one with explanation what happened, please ? What is that marge minning and why ?

http://www.clevermining.com/ this pool share not only LTC but other altcoin to dig dogecoin.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:35:42 AM

Can anybody confirm, has doge been capped at 100 billion coins?

Thanks!

The code is not capped by 100B coins. There will be small yearly inflation and mining will continue with the minimum block reward until forked.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:14:23 AM

If anyone needs a DOGE project that could really make a difference I still have www.DogecoinFoundation.com & several others for sale Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=376726.msg4034737#msg4034737
How dare you sell DogecoinFoundation.com!! Shocked Huh?!!!?? That's the rightful property of the Dogecoin Foundation, not you! Better shut up before they sue your ass for it, you greedy and ungrateful bastard.

Fuck Reddit.

niothor

Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:07:37 AM

If anyone needs a DOGE project that could really make a difference I still have www.DogecoinFoundation.com & several others for sale Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=376726.msg4034737#msg4034737
How dare you sell DogecoinFoundation.com!! Shocked Huh?!!!?? That's the rightful property of the Dogecoin Foundation, not you! Better shut up before they sue your ass for it, you greedy and ungrateful bastard.

Fuck Reddit.

No it is not. And they can't sue him for that either.
The domain is owned by the one that bought it until a judge migth change that in case of copyright and other infringement.
Not the case here.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcats
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:19:30 AM

WOW!

"Unser Problem ist nicht ziviler Ungehorsam, unser Problem ist ziviler Gehorsam."  - Howard Zinn
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:06:45 PM

Where can i order my doge debit card to buy my dogeburger in my local doge fastfood ?
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:18:55 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 04:50:46 PM by C10H15N

Where can i order my doge debit card to buy my dogeburger in my local doge fastfood ?

Still working on all that - but the burger is ready:

http://such-nom.com/?p=recipe&i=25

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Foerster

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:24:45 PM

The domain is owned by the one that bought it until a judge might change that in case of copyright and other infringement.
Not the case here.
This is just cybersquatting.
If Dogecoin foundation contacts ICANN they can transfer the domain to them.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

Still working on all that - but the burger is ready:  http://such-nom.com/?p=recipe&i=25

Actually I'm quite surprised that there aren't any doge card available which you can load.
Or maybe I haven't heard of them?

Can somebody point out such a service?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:27:50 PM

The domain is owned by the one that bought it until a judge might change that in case of copyright and other infringement.
Not the case here.
This is just cypersquatting.
If Dogecoin foundation contacts ICANN they can transfer the domain to them.

Based on what?
Do you have a clue about the rules and the TOS of ICANN ?

Secondary , what is the legal status of the dogecoin foundation? Crickets?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 [1106] 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: