Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is cryptsy.com scamming us out of our hard earned coins?
Yes, I will never use them again - 65 (30.4%)
NO!, I still believe in cryptsy.com - 66 (30.8%)
Please cryptsy.com dont let us down Sad - 83 (38.8%)
Total Voters: 214

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Warning) Whats going on with cryptsy.com every one is losing there coins  (Read 14328 times)
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:19:55 AM

Another site stilling our coins  Tongue Embarrassed Undecided Cry Angry Sad who can we trust wow. Poeple are lossing all of there coins. Warning STOP using cryptsy.com  Angry

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:25:10 AM

yeah it looks like their engine is very buggy, losing track of balances and who bought what

i had a buy order filled in, and btc were left in tact, not much but it made my books a little greener. another day it totally skipped on my orders while trading below my buying target
coastermonger

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

Find me at Bitrated

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:27:56 AM

Can you explain with some more info?  I realize that they're erroneously sending out free BTC lately but i haven't heard much beyond that.  
http://it.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s73f7/i_have_sent_back_the_60_btc_i_was_mistakenly_able/

Bitrated user: Rees.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:32:04 AM

It looks like the admin is in Vegas. i dont have a twitter account but can some one let him know we are losing our minds/coins trying to figure out what to do???  Angry
Heres a link:
https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/409030598934945792

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:51:11 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 08:38:06 PM by mullick

We apologize for the issues. I assure you vern has been working hard. I spoke with him throughout the day and he does not leave for Vegas until Monday

Here is what has been going on the last 24-48 hours

• We had the deposit program encounter some bad backlog of deposits overnight. Vern worked throughout the day to further optimize it and had great success. The deposit system still was working through some backlog so he worked to speed up the process. The program should be just about caught up now
  • An error popped up during the day and trades were not being executed correctly.  Which ended up being a slow down in our database communications due to database lag. That has also been resolved
  • During the database fix a variety of deposits deposits were not transferred successfully. Vern has done a scan for these and most if not all should be corrected
  • He also did a scan back on a variety of wallets for the past 30 days looking for any missing deposits
  • A system wide audit is now being performed to correct any missing transactions due to the issues
  • Further prepared for the hardware upgrades at the datacenter
  • We continued training our new support staff who are getting much more efficient and are able to handle a larger variety of issues

We appreciate everyones patience with the issues and are doing out best to better handle the recent volume increase and further increases
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:58:07 AM

We apologize for the issues. I assure you vern has been working hard. I spoke with him throughout the day and he does not leave for Vegas until Monday

Here is what has been going on the last 24-48 hours

• We had the deposit program encounter some bad backlog of deposits overnight. Vern worked throughout the day to further optimize it and had great success. The deposit system still was working through some backlog so he worked to speed up the process. The program should be just about caught up now
  • An error popped up during the day and trades were not being executed correctly.  Which ended up being a slow down in our database communications due to database lag. That has also been resolved
  • During the database fix a variety of deposits deposits were not transferred successfully. Vern has done a scan for these and most if not all should be corrected
  • He also did a scan back on a variety of wallets for the past 30 days looking for any missing deposits
  • A system wide audit is not being performed to correct any missing transactions due to the issues
  • Further prepared for the hardware upgrades at the datacenter
  • We continued training our new support staff who are getting much more efficient and are able to handle a larger variety of issues

We appreciate everyones patience with the issues and are doing out best to better handle the recent volume increase and further increases

Thanks for your response !

ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:47:18 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 01:08:33 AM by ManicMeddler

ive been robbed so hard by cryptsy, now they have all my funds still locked in the system by putting the GLD balance into negative.... no reply to tickets, they just seem to have packed up and run

even my cryptsy points are in negative, WTF?

i just want my negative balances reset so i can safely leave..... but with people being able to withdraw more funds than they had..... see link http://it.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s73f7/i_have_sent_back_the_60_btc_i_was_mistakenly_able/

what chance do i have Mullick of seeing my funds again?

***resolved*** it all comes out in the wash Wink

marcovaldo

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:33:11 PM

Thanks for the answer.

I got the balance back + withdrawal processed Smiley

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:43:19 PM

turn it off and turn it back on..... or hit repeatedly with a large hammer  Grin
in the end all exchanges have issues. hope they get it sorted

P.S my solutions do not come with any guarantees but study's do show they work in 99.9% of cases

verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:27:15 PM

• A system wide audit is not being performed to correct any missing transactions due to the issues
Huh
ManicMeddler

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:44:05 PM

two weeks ago i mailed them saying "don't you think it is everyones best interest to close registration until everything works? no answer, the greedy cryptsy just let their own site fail due to greed of fees, now my account is screwed and ive lost shitload of coin

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:50:36 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 03:33:07 PM by conspirosphere.tk

Huh

I can believe that: it still does not work and it seized my coins due to fake negative balances after cancelled trades.
We're being Cryptsy-ized  Angry
ManicMeddler

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:22:04 PM

Huh

please note this reads A system wide audit is NOT being performed to correct any missing transactions due to the issues

i hope this is a typo   Cry

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:12:39 PM

• We had the deposit program encounter some bad backlog of deposits overnight. Vern worked throughout the day to further optimize it and had great success.
You have got to be kidding me. What is this, the MtGox school of updates? Shit breaking, and people fucking up, is not something that is "further optimized" nor can it be described as "great success".

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:39:20 PM

i can confirm: my balance sheet looks balanced now, no excess btc in my account.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 08:33:31 PM

My cryptsy account is 0 across the board and I have no trade history.

I know i've traded before here ...

Something funny going on for sure.\

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:41:14 PM

Fixed a typo. A system audit is NOW being performed

Vern is working on the balances issue. All users funds WILL be returned.

We apologize for slow responses on tickets. We have the full staff on them now and should work through the 3000+ fairly quickly

verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:21:09 AM

Fixed a typo. A system audit is NOW being performed

Vern is working on the balances issue. All users funds WILL be returned.

We apologize for slow responses on tickets. We have the full staff on them now and should work through the 3000+ fairly quickly
Things seem fixed now. Missing coins showed up, deposits are on track, and order placement is quick (and shows up on open orders).

A little niggle is that the previous order which caused the BTC to go missing didn't get fulfilled.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:31:49 AM

Things seem fixed now. Missing coins showed up, deposits are on track, and order placement is quick (and shows up on open orders).

my account is still FUBAR: full of negative balances and with locked withdrawal instead
ManicMeddler

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:49:49 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 01:07:34 AM by ManicMeddler

My account is still in artificial deficit - nothing has changed - so frustrating and nobody ever responds to my tickets, twitter or helpdesk arrrrghh

edit ok it seems bitjohn is helping me now, he just sent some points to my account, just the negative GLD to correct now, i'll keep you posted

2nd edit: been four hours now since last edit, not resolved, in fact they asked me to confirm my deposits lol - which i did, nothing since.....

3rd edit: still not fixed and reports on twitter are getting well dodgy, i'm off to bed, been on the pc ALL DAY trying to sort this out, my fuckin head hurts

****RESOLVED**** they did me right in the end Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: