Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is cryptsy.com scamming us out of our hard earned coins?
Yes, I will never use them again - 65 (30.4%)
NO!, I still believe in cryptsy.com - 66 (30.8%)
Please cryptsy.com dont let us down Sad - 83 (38.8%)
Total Voters: 214

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Warning) Whats going on with cryptsy.com every one is losing there coins  (Read 14328 times)
GroundRod

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:38:56 PM

Right there with you, got hit yesterday with a canceled BUY order returning a negative BTC balance, figured I better try the new 'Self Audit' button, that didn't fix the problem but created another negative balance, this time on my LTC account! 

Coming up on 24hrs since I created the support ticket & halted all account activity, had 2 tickets over lost coins when opening my account early Dec, too their credit the problems seemed to get resolved in a day or two.  Since then however, I've keep good records myself, can't trust'em, now need to move that documentation trail from a text file over to spreadsheet program & calculate my own balances across ~10 coins and ~150 trades, their server seems incapable of doing it.

Preparing to bail & hoping to get this resolved & transfer out my various coin investments to wallets here at home, their engine needs an overhaul....
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:34:13 PM

From what I know it is done by people withdrawing so there wallet has a negative balance. I dont use cryptsy
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:50:50 AM

Please post your reviews on mullick/bigvern (bigvern/mullick runs cryptsy) feedback! Please people post negative reviews until the hear our CRY!  Here the link:
Mullick LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=99433

bigvern LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=93918

enough is enough! Its been a couple days and people are loosing out on trades and sells! Please Fix the problem, Please!

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
X68N

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:34:43 AM

I was going to deposit $300 into coinbase and then use cryptsy to trade but now that I read about this I dont know what to do anymore.

Any other sites that trade qrk, dev etc?   I dont want to miss the boat on the pump and dumps.

bter.com does qrk and so does coins-e .... the Chinese exchange (forgotten name was supposedly adding it, too)

be careful with coins-e, they stole me 10k GLC, i wait for 7 days no answer to my 3 support requests...

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
d--b

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:36:33 PM

Looks like most of these exchange websites are scams.
mybogusname

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:04:52 PM

I have an open ticket from over 3 days ago... lost coin and went to a negative balance. Tried their self audit... nothing happened. Had to use some of my other coin to pay my way out of the false debt.

Then got an automated ticket (it was very generic, and told me to use the self audit... which I had written I did).

So some of my coins came back (because I bought my way out of the debt, I didn't actually get any of my lost coins) <--QRK coins lost

So I started a ticket thinking they were going to fix things... and started trading again. BIG MISTAKE.

Lost some BTC this time. Tried everything, nothing worked. Had to buy my way out of that again.

Started trading again... Then on one of the orders... LOST THOSE ALSO.

And yet still no response from the support team, or owners.

WARNING. DO NOT USE THEIR SITE. and I welcome all the new sites I have heard about coming. Hopefully you work out the bugs BEFORE you release the product.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:09:40 PM

Cryptsy just added Dogecoin. LOL HAHAHAHAHAH
HPWolf

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:18:26 PM

Ive been waiting over 3 weeks for Cryptsy to come back to me over my missing QRK

Earn Devcoins by Writing / DVC = 1EZJpi6p2eckikh84cWtLN1D2sqFbsNi2T
BTC = 13q8dXCqEeCcfXkktbYTorpvNP4B6Qowcz / http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/7567
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:04:30 AM

Cryptsy just added Dogecoin. LOL HAHAHAHAHAH

Big Vern is surely the Doge Dev!!  Grin

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Mushroomized
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:38:37 AM

yeah, i sent some coins, 1225 confirmations later, still pending  Roll Eyes

hi
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:49:33 PM

Crypsy is victim of its own success therefore the website may not give you coins Grin
Oztwinpeaks

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:35:27 AM

I'm making the decision to move all my coins into wallets and other sites today. I'm saying this despite owning Cryptsy fee shares and wishing the site to succeed. The lag is completely unusable for trading- it's an embarrassment to crypto that these exchanges represent the community and it's trading structure. For about the 10th time over two months, I've had an order placed, cancelled that order, and the btc held has just disappeared. Like the times before it most likely appear in an hour, a day, or a few days. Writing emails serves no point- because by the time anybody responds the amount is back. But in the meantime I am unable to place another trade with those funds and I'm in limbo.
BTC-E has the smoothest trading process I've seen- Cryptsy has to be the worst, and for this reason I'm moving on. I'll use Vircurex to trade some of the newer coins and BTC-E and others for the usual suspects.
I can't believe that with the obvious influx of business they haven't acted quicker to upgrade there software/servers/whatever to fix what's going on. The owners need to sit down and actually experience it from a users point of view!
Anyway, that's my rant. I had high hopes for Cryptsy and I still hope that they get it together- I guess I'll keep my shares to recoup some of the lost profits on trades not executing!

vual

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:52:24 AM

This place is a joke, its seriously needs some regulation, crypsty are high volume trading on spreads and canceling sell orders so they can cash in.
Its been going on for to long now, its not hard when u are doing 10mil + volume a day to rent pubnub.com servers..... the only explanation for this is its more financial beneficial to not fix.
I just made my options clear in irc and was greeted with a instant BAN, now consider i have lost over 5btc with crypsty today and that is not including all my canceled orders and "missing money".
We must stand as a community and not let them get away with such blatant day light robbery. Can anyone suggest to me a new exchange to take my volume to please? If we stay at crypsty we send the message that this behavior is acceptable.
HPWolf

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:13:40 PM

This place is a joke, its seriously needs some regulation, crypsty are high volume trading on spreads and canceling sell orders so they can cash in.
Its been going on for to long now, its not hard when u are doing 10mil + volume a day to rent pubnub.com servers..... the only explanation for this is its more financial beneficial to not fix.
I just made my options clear in irc and was greeted with a instant BAN, now consider i have lost over 5btc with crypsty today and that is not including all my canceled orders and "missing money".
We must stand as a community and not let them get away with such blatant day light robbery. Can anyone suggest to me a new exchange to take my volume to please? If we stay at crypsty we send the message that this behavior is acceptable.

Thats exactly the problem, even with the way they screwing it all up they still have the best exchange when it comes to volume and variety Sad

Earn Devcoins by Writing / DVC = 1EZJpi6p2eckikh84cWtLN1D2sqFbsNi2T
BTC = 13q8dXCqEeCcfXkktbYTorpvNP4B6Qowcz / http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/7567
VesperPL

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:45:50 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 01:14:04 PM by VesperPL

For five days i'm waiting for fix my negative ballance. mThey give me -0.41btc and now I can't witherdraws any coins until I pay that debt.
Cryptsy suck!!! I lost a lot of money. I cant trade and get back my cash it's some joke?

Cryptsy fix my negative btc ballance immediately. I will not wait anymore!!! my support ticket #54503
X68N

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 05:52:03 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 07:04:47 AM by X68N

No, there is no trustworthy exchange for trading left! Cryptsy and Bter, both play the "negative balance" game now!
It is crazy. I stopped Altcoin trading, and withdrawed the most coins. The Rest i will also withdraw today.
Bter made me loose 0,6 BTC and Cryptsy ~3,2 LTC.

For now never deposit more you are willing to loose on Cryptsy or Bter.

maybe i will give the newcommers a try (coinedup).
The old players got their chance for years, they failed.(exept vircurex& cryptotrade so far for me)

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
ok123

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:39:24 PM

I can't withdraw deposit because my Cryptsy account is in negative status

When I withdrew deposit the day before yesterday,  system prompted that "One or more of your accounts is in negative status. Please correct prior to any withdrawals". I found that my JKC amount is “-4694”! How did this happen?

I submitted a ticket,then Cryptsy answered me that the cause of the problem is either oversold JKC or JKC had a fork.

I checked all my buy and sell orders of JKC 5 times(the number of transaction history is only a total of 13,so it is easy to check JKC account ), the total number of buying and selling is equal. I can swear that I didn't oversell JKC at all.

Fork? There are so many people who have encountered similar problems, could it be said that all their coins have a fork?

I received another reply of Cryptsy today,only a word:
"JKC has a tendency to have some reversals and not a strong community its one of the riskier coins to invest in. I assure you your balances are correct."

They still insist that this is the problem of JKC.
Although they admit that my balances are correct, but they don't offer any solution.

What's wrong with Cryptsy?

What should I do now?
just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:04:44 AM

I can't withdraw deposit because my Cryptsy account is in negative status

When I withdrew deposit the day before yesterday,  system prompted that "One or more of your accounts is in negative status. Please correct prior to any withdrawals". I found that my JKC amount is “-4694”! How did this happen?

I submitted a ticket,then Cryptsy answered me that the cause of the problem is either oversold JKC or JKC had a fork.

I checked all my buy and sell orders of JKC 5 times(the number of transaction history is only a total of 13,so it is easy to check JKC account ), the total number of buying and selling is equal. I can swear that I didn't oversell JKC at all.

Fork? There are so many people who have encountered similar problems, could it be said that all their coins have a fork?

I received another reply of Cryptsy today,only a word:
"JKC has a tendency to have some reversals and not a strong community its one of the riskier coins to invest in. I assure you your balances are correct."

They still insist that this is the problem of JKC.
Although they admit that my balances are correct, but they don't offer any solution.

What's wrong with Cryptsy?

What should I do now?

u might need to buy the junk coin to make it positive balance again, and that might correct the withdrawal problems. cryptsy won't allow you to withdraw because of the negative balance

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 10:31:29 PM

Decided to give them another try after their las shambles. Deposited some netcoins 2-3 times without issue. Today I sent 299 to Cryptsy about 5 hours ago, not pending or any acknowledgement on the site that the coins were sent, an utter disgrace yet again. For the fortune they make in fees they should have a working fucking platform. Fucking useless.

primeomega

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:16:39 PM

Not sure if they fix something over there.  But when I do auto transfers in now from my mining site, they go into the account very fast.  Before it would be 20-300 confirmations.  Seems to be no average or special number to hit.  Now (past 2 days) I see them pop up and get put in for sale in a few minutes.  Very nice.  Plan on doing a pull out of some of my coins today, and will see how that goes.

Join Cryptsy today: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=102496
BTC: 139MV449UuLAcdndGATzDfwZ6aJTtgcJv8
LTC: LS1D74RomV9CmoMEBiomQZX9Hywqe8Ndq8
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: