Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we Re-Brand Bitcoin?  (Read 3445 times)
cryptoanalyze

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

How can we rebrand Bitcoin if the owner is hiding. Some ICOs are actually a rebrand of Bitcoin with added features. All of them offers a decentralized solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
token23flea

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

Really no need for rebranding, It will get more power day by day and we all know Bitcoin is the first application of blockchain technology.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

I think bitcoin doesn't need to rebranding. rebranding is done when a product is not in accordance with the vision and mission of the product made. and when the product or brand already has a negative connotation in the community.
Bitcoin is now well-known as a leader in cryptocurrency and already has many investors. if there is a change in the form or logo of the bitcoin the community will be confused and not necessarily all bitcoin holders agree to this change. Bitcoin prices are down at the moment probably due to some big whales. be patient, bitcoin can definitely pump again no need for rebranding.

feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

i think no need to do that because already 10 years birthday for btc, bitcoin already have a fame in market and all over the world.
GameLe

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

There are any reasons for rebranding.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin does not need to rebrand because bitcoin still occupies the top position as the leader of crypto currencies. Bitcoin is still very popular among the public. Bitcoin is also still in control to influence the price of other crypto currencies. I think bitcoin needs to create innovation. Real innovations provide benefits to its users. I suggest this so that bitcoin can compete with other crypto currency coins and not be threatened. I am sure that if bitcoin is able to display innovation as an effort to improve it to restore public trust, bitcoin will rise again.

▔▔▔▔▔
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

I dont think anyone can rebrand Bitcoin. We can only do hard forks and make a new coin out of it but Bitcoin will be bitcoin. The people are the support for Bitcoin and I dont think anyone will come forward to do this.
sierraolson

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

I believe everyone will understand what bitcoin is regardless of the name! I also personally don't see the negative image that bitcoin gives off. I think if we were to rename it now, it would add further confusion to bitcoin.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:49:57 PM

i think bitcoin does not need rebranding, it still proves its popularity and this will continue, all that bitcoin needs is more to speed of transactions and minimal commissions.
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

Bitcoin is one of the names i love so much. Internet (Bit) and Money (coin). What a perfect name. I think re-branding  of bitcoin isn't necessary.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

That is unnecessary because it only consumes us time and can cause confusion
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need re-branding in my opinion. Of course it has its drawbacks but it's alright because it was the first one, it's natural to have such mistakes. If we re-brand BTC it will no longer be itself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Why should we going to rebrand the bitcoin? Bitcoin will remain itself don't need to rebrand it because many people use the bitcoin and adopt it, rebranding the bitcoin would affect the world of currency so that no need to rebrand it, specially the name itself is the one who got became popular all over the world.
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:38:40 AM

It seems to me that Bitcoin has a lot of problems because of which, unfortunately, we can’t start to grow further, so before we can start the bull race again we have to solve the existing problems

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:52:31 AM

I don't think that there is a need to re-brand Bitcoin because it does not make any difference as they will still works the same way.

Curious, who will do it. I do not think that Bitcoin will be ever re-branded. It is the cryptocurrency which is known as the best one. Even without any changes, it will be the same BTC loved by all.
You're correct about that homie! Grin Bitcoin has already established its name for one decade and there is no point of rebranding this kind of technology and innovation to our monetary and payment system, and if people got FOMOed last year, bought the skyrocketing price there is no blame to Bitcoin because Bitcoin isn't an investment only people decide to invest in this technology even if you read the White Paper of Bitcoin there is nothing about investment inside it. Cool

I dont think anyone can rebrand Bitcoin. We can only do hard forks and make a new coin out of it but Bitcoin will be bitcoin. The people are the support for Bitcoin and I dont think anyone will come forward to do this.
And to add up, there will be no one doing this because rebranding Bitcoin is nonsense and there is no point of doing that thing just a waste of time and energy that could be used for more useful developments. Cheesy
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:05:52 AM

Do we think re-branding is the solution? Bitcoin requires massive advocate and awareness creation by the renowned Bitcoin users with much influence in our societies. This is what will push its patronage to hit the mainstream adoption.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

No need for re-branding bitcoin, it might be confusing and maybe it may ruin, bitcoin has been widely known and it has been started to adopt by the community so there's no need for re-branding, just let it be.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

rebranding is critical since bitcoin is bitcoin we should not go for rebranding it might affect the market of it and can lead to negative effect, bitcoin was already designed as what we see now on it. That is why many coin are release on the market because of that idea.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

There is no  need to re-brand bitcoin  as it is gradually been accepted so I think it  is not possible to re-brand ,the nature of bitcoin cannot be changed

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

rebranding is critical since bitcoin is bitcoin we should not go for rebranding it might affect the market of it and can lead to negative effect, bitcoin was already designed as what we see now on it. That is why many coin are release on the market because of that idea.
we don't change anything from bitcoin dude? we just change the image of bitcoin which seems negative to outsiders, I think it doesn't matter? many bitcoin competitors, give bad information so that the bitcoin image is bad, that's what we will fix, with rebranding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: