Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin?  (Read 5830 times)
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:04:11 PM

Devcoin is at an amazing price on vircurex right now People are fear selling for some reason but nothing happened to devcoin to give reason for that

Jomppe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:38:49 PM

The price has dropped despite the fact that the development is actually going forward a lot this week.
There are excellent opportunities with this coin - probably next Litecoin or even better.

Contrarians are buying at the low levels for the sheep who are buying at the top-biitcoin. This beauty will go to the bubble - the bubble level for this is 1 BTC (it is bubble at this level because only so few of them has been mied compared with BitCoins).

zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:41:03 PM

LOT hands down

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:43:26 PM

The price has dropped despite the fact that the development is actually going forward a lot this week.
There are excellent opportunities with this coin - probably next Litecoin or even better.

Contrarians are buying at the low levels for the sheep who are buying at the top-biitcoin. This beauty will go to the bubble - the bubble level for this is 1 BTC (it is bubble at this level because only so few of them has been mied compared with BitCoins).

Devcoin needs more social media presence Where is the devcoin facebook group?

Jomppe

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:46:10 PM

Right now the DVC is dropping but it will go up again. However, it might visit quite deep before. Now the WorldCoin is in the momentum and will rise aggressively.
Jomppe

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:55:01 PM

Actually if you look at the chart of WorldCoin, in each bull-run it always goes beyond the previous highs.
I think this time will not be different.
Last time it visited above 0,001 so this time it should go around 0,0015-0,0020-levels according to the same pattern.
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:43:50 PM

Right now the DVC is dropping but it will go up again. However, it might visit quite deep before. Now the WorldCoin is in the momentum and will rise aggressively.

Devcoin may be going down but people didn't even know about it before this week so it is in no way done going up Over the next month or so there will be tons of new people reading the things people are saying about it this week

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:23:04 PM

So far it looks like devcoin is just deciding where to settle out over 10 satoshis and it has basically found it's place it looks like So soon we should see a spike and the next time it settles it could be 100 satoshis or more

Jomppe

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:21:21 PM

DVC is a okay coin - I just think currently WDC is even more attractive due to the severe panic selling (which is starting to be over for now).
I think I will ride with WDC and switch to DVC later if it is still cheap.  Smiley I hope it stays cheap for a while so I will be back with it asap.

Now, just watch the movements of WDC and enjoy.  Cool
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:47:25 PM

DVC is a okay coin - I just think currently WDC is even more attractive due to the severe panic selling (which is starting to be over for now).
I think I will ride with WDC and switch to DVC later if it is still cheap.  Smiley I hope it stays cheap for a while so I will be back with it asap.

Doge coin too There is not reason to focus on 1 altcoin They all move randomly

Jomppe

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:10:03 PM

Doge coin too There is not reason to focus on 1 altcoin They all move randomly

+1

I am here making more BitCoins to my wallet and if I can get them with WDC I will have it in my wallet and when DVC is the beast - I am here to ride.  Grin
It doesn't really matter what is the ticker but how does the overall picture look like. Like now, WDC had a lot of panic-Patrics selling with low prices and those who bought really low put them for sale like 10-20 % above. Sure, they will get 10-20 % ROI but I will get 100-300 % ROI (like I did in DVC). I got over 300 % ROI with DVC in just a weekend (I unloaded a few DVC in 150-160 area and rebought them back while I was sleeping in 133 and sold at 190 - the initial DVC I bought below 70 and then I bought every now and then along the ride to up - it just felt do dirt cheap).
Now I feel the WDC has its moment, the rise has not started as can be seen on the charts... Actually it is funny to watch while people buy 250-1000 WDC at one shot and 1 minute later some sucker sells 15 WDCs - quite entertaining).  Grin
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:38:34 AM

I saw a video saying that the coin you make yourself is the best altcoin because there are almost no altcoins that have a purpose outside of the bitcoin community

Why are there no kickstarter type coins?

I've read about 3D printing while I was reading threads on this site but I have not heard of a coin that has a 3D printer lotto or anything of the sort

Funny you mentioned that Bitcoin-hotep. Sollars and Sense (and now Sollar Bonds) will have a Kickstarter in 2014! #TheBitCoin4EveryoneElse
Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:36:34 PM

I saw a video saying that the coin you make yourself is the best altcoin because there are almost no altcoins that have a purpose outside of the bitcoin community

Why are there no kickstarter type coins?

I've read about 3D printing while I was reading threads on this site but I have not heard of a coin that has a 3D printer lotto or anything of the sort

Funny you mentioned that Bitcoin-hotep. Sollars and Sense (and now Sollar Bonds) will have a Kickstarter in 2014! #TheBitCoin4EveryoneElse

Do Sollars have a thread yet?

Bitcoin-hotep (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 04:04:10 PM

So many altcoin developments going on

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: