Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits of drinking hot water  (Read 1628 times)
Justin Jackson

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

Help relieve symptoms of achalasia. Achalasia is a condition during which your esophagus has trouble moving food down into your stomach. People with achalasia (and with eosinophilic esophagitis) have trouble swallowing and also sometimes feel like foods get “stuck” (dysphagia) in their esophagus instead of moving to the stomach. Researchers aren’t sure why, but warm water can help people with achalasia to digest more comfortably. Drinking warm water with oily food or a meat-heavy meal might be especially helpful for people with this diagnosis.
ashrafway
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

Smiley Improves Blood Circulation....
The fat deposits in the body are eliminated along with accumulating deposits in the nervous system when you drink a glass of warm water....
 This flushes out the toxins that are circulating throughout the body and then enhances blood circulation Kiss
  Smiley Wink Cheesy
 Angry Shocked
ariel safrina

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

hot drinks can lose weight, easy way is to mix it with lemon juice, then drink in the morning before doing the activity. hopefully useful
menloone

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Make sure to drink 2 litres a day at least! And a third of a lemon in hot water is always nice too!  Grin
rechel christine

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

Drinking water is one the best medication nowadays.It cleanses the body...Drinking warm water is important especially when you ate a lot of fatty foods,it dissolves the fat in our body that could harm our heart ang possibility of hard breathing...Drinking cold water after eating fatty foods is a big NO..NO..NO,it can cause vein cloggings and many more..
Moore_Charles

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Drinking hot water can reduce the harmful effects of parasites, many people do not like to drink hot water since advanced water filters were developed.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

My father wanted to soothe the central nervous system so he drank hot water to soothe the nervous system and lubricate the body. This helped him stay away from the discomfort and pain of working during the day. I have actually seen my dad's health better. If you have elderly people, advise them to drink plenty of hot water.  Grin
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

We are all afraid of aging. Hot water can slow down the aging process. Drinking hot water regularly in the morning will prevent premature aging and bright and young skin. When you drink hot water, the elasticity of the skin increases, causing your skin to become tender and reduce wrinkles. We will be younger and more beautiful if we drink hot water.
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

My brother has a stuffy nose, sore throat. My mother took it deep in the morning and had a hot drink in the morning to help relieve the stuffy nose and even relieve the headache from sinusitis. Because you have mucus on your neck and nose, drinking hot water will soothe areas of accumulated mucus. Trust me and try!  Cool
Frankwhite_2018

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

what is water's favourite letters of the alphabet?

H to O...
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:04 AM

Drinking hot water temporarily begins to raise your internal body temperature. Hot water is no different than room temperature or cool water when it comes to keeping you hydrated. You should be getting nine to twelve 8-ounce servings of water in your diet every day, but that’s a hard target for most people to hit. Good luck on dieting:)
caaprouk

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

Smooth the circulation of red blood cells and kill toxins in the body.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

But I prefer cold water. It gives me feel better.
Cold water is good but please avoid it anytime you eat somehing that contains fat and oil. When you eat anything that contains fat and oil, you have to drink warm water to disolve particles of them that may cling to the walls of the food track. On the other hand, cold water will make them coagulate and substantial quantity of these clinages will result in complications that might lead to surgery or outright suffocation.
jaac

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

But I prefer cold water. It gives me feel better.
Cold water is good but please avoid it anytime you eat somehing that contains fat and oil. When you eat anything that contains fat and oil, you have to drink warm water to disolve particles of them that may cling to the walls of the food track. On the other hand, cold water will make them coagulate and substantial quantity of these clinages will result in complications that might lead to surgery or outright suffocation.

Yes this is true. Avoid Cold water with fatty oil food. Drink it with warm water.

Also Hot Water is good to drink in the morning with some lemon before you start exercising. You will see faster results if you're trying to get skinny.
masterman
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

I've tried drinking hot water for some time, but I can`t say that I saw much difference though.

Frankwhite_2018

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

I've tried drinking hot water for some time, but I can`t say that I saw much difference though.

same here, except my energy bill went up. Smiley
Chris Hauer

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Girls love water, they help purify the body. The girls are very lazy to eat vegetables. If you have indigestion and want to purify your body make a habit of drinking warm water regularly in the morning. When you do so, your body temperature rises and you get sweaty. This process will help eliminate toxins in the body. You can add lemon juice and honey if you want.
iamuser007

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Ive hearth that drinking pretty much anything hot increases a chance to get a stomache cancer. So no, thank you Smiley
rajcryptopro

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

drink hot water every morning and night and stay slim, there are many other benefits of drinking hot water.
GowTham fz

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Hi, Benefits of drinking hot water,
1.It can decrease stress Level.
2.Improves circulation.
3.Relieves Nasal congestion.
4.calms central nervous system.
5.May Aid in weight loss.
6.can help reduce toxins.