Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits of drinking hot water  (Read 1622 times)
jeanetteLine

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

Interesting information, I will try to use them.  Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drayman

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Drinking hot water aids digestion and helps in weight loss
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

personally, the important benefit of drinking hot water is after i ate a very oily dish!
MikeGarden

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

a very good digestion is the real benefit of drinking hot water.
ioanamm

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

The water is good for all people, i saw some people that don't drink water and is not ok
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 01:05:37 PM

my mother keeps on telling us to drink warm water since childhood days but i skip all the time.

and when i become mature there was my Best friend that do the same and Yes he is not having sick for long time and he told me how good this really is but still not enough for me to be encourage.

but now my wife is doing as well?yeah he prepares me everytime so i can skip .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 01:35:15 PM

Princess of whales: How a naked female scientist tries to tame belugas in the freezing Arctic - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004042/Naked-female-scientist-tries-tame-beluga-whales-arctic.html.

How hot does the drinking water have to be?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
piyango0

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:22:48 PM

1 cup of warm water with lemon is a friend of the morning
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:39:01 PM

I would agree that water is good of health as our body consists of water.
However, hot water is not the way that your body is going to accept the water incoming. You will still feel the thirst in your mouth after drinking it and your body is going to ask for more water. and this is going to affect the balance of water in your body.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 11:07:15 PM

Fact: if you rinse your throat with plain warm water, you can cure a cold 30% faster.
Many people underestimate water and rarely drink it, although this is one of the most important things a person needs!
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:27:45 AM

* I normally put the juice in a cup  then get 2-4litters of warm water, pour in the cup and drink from there. When the water in the cup gets to the half, I pour more water from the big "bottle"(not really a bottle).

You can use many sour fruits, not just lemon 🍋. I noticed that lots of fruits with sour taste work great as well. Few days ago, I tried cashew fruit (it tends to be a bit sour) and it works great as well.
The secret to the hot(warm) water therapy is drinking in gulps intermittently while the water is little bit above warm.
And don't abuse the lemon or lime... A teaspoon of lime is probably OK.... more for lemon...and more for for other fruits with some sour in them.
Ucy

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:43:38 AM

* I normally put the juice in a cup  then get 2-4litters of warm water, pour in the cup and drink from there. When the water in the cup gets to the half, I pour more water from the big "bottle"(not really a bottle).

You can use many sour fruits, not just lemon 🍋. I noticed that lots of fruits with sour taste work great as well. Few days ago, I tried cashew fruit (it tends to be a bit sour) and it works great as well.
The secret to the hot(warm) water therapy is drinking in gulps intermittently while the water is little bit above warm.
And don't abuse the lemon or lime... A teaspoon of lime is probably OK.... more for lemon...and more for for other fruits with some sour in them.

And the water therapy works best for me in the morning, before meal. I'd would even recommend fasting throughout the morning, to maybe 12pm to benefit more from this. Eat fruits/vegs while fasting (and "drinking") if you can. It's called fruit fasting or something.
That works for me, I don't know if it will work for others.
NemiMangal

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:47:11 AM

You get pure water for less 1 cent per gallon/4 litres from American made water filters for homes and offices that are used by U.S military also.
https://www.webdevelopmentpark.com/

Why all the trouble of boiling water and bottled water that are very expensive ?

Read more at the website: http://www.filterwater.com
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:39:31 AM

Someone told me drinking hot water in the morning will give us good health benefits such as improving bood circulation and will help us prevent illness (ie. Polio, Dengue and etc.)

Everytime I have headache I dont take synthetic medicines if not really needed, I just drink lots of water and take a rest thats how I deal with it.

MarzoB

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:44:46 AM

hot lemonade on an empty stomack in the morning has many benefits on your body.
axeholm

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:39:36 PM

2 years ago, I decided to stop drinking cold drinks - I avoided soft drinks and some hard and cold beverages slowly. I got rid of it and most of the time I drink an average temp water or any drink that I can drink. It was great, I heard about all the benefits and it also helps with my diet.
scuj_cero

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 04:40:22 PM

Water is really great, it's better to push away soda drinks, because they are devastating to your organs after years. But I can't imagine drinking hot water - it's disgusting for me, i can't enjoy it at all.
Ucy

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:11:20 AM

Water is really great, it's better to push away soda drinks, because they are devastating to your organs after years. But I can't imagine drinking hot water - it's disgusting for me, i can't enjoy it at all.
True. You probably should try it for awhile, and you will get used to it. It shouldn't be "hot", just warm (not too warm) is fine.
The most important thing is the benefits you derived from doing it. Besides, the benefits far outweighs any risk it may pose, as far as I can tell.
Lots of healthy/good foods, drinks or things don't taste so good from my experience. while those that taste so good tend to be bad for our health.
We only have to get used to taking the good ones for the sake of our health.
Wish you all the best.
danielchick

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:34:50 AM

Really? Hot water now like medicine...
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:40:31 AM

Our body is like 70% water so yeah, we are just drinking ourselves Tongue I do think hot water has many benefits, but nonetheless, water regardless of temperature should be drank at least like 10-12 glasses per day to keep your body fit and hydrated. Water has no match!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: