Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make this world economically better?  (Read 28309 times)
derinmertmert

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

there is only one logical explanation for the wealth of the richer in time; capitalism. we did this to ourselves. states need to regulate the tax system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

it will be take a long long time to make economic better, we can start do a better thing with ourself and then our society, and then our nation so it will be take a long journey
grey007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

Country have a problems and in each country they have a different.
For example in my country many people dont have education or other country - some infrastructure...
if government and people will solve problems together everything will good)
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

We can really help the world to be economically better, by starting in our self to be discipline in many ways ,practice to be more honest and responsible for every move you made , help the government programs to achieved the ecpnomic prosperity of your country, learn to loved your own products so that small enterprise would also grow.Avoid the crab mentallity to further progress one whole community
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
In my opinion, the government must also focus on the unemployment rate. If people have work then they could provide their means of living.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

Economically better needs a lot of works to do. I think we better starts with ourselves. We should learn to be responsible to follow rules and be honest. Help each other. Every children should go to school and be educated becs. They are the future. Also be healthy.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

to make this world economy better it seems that you have to use more sophisticated technology such as blockchain and cryptocurrency to make payments.
valentine401

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

i think we should know how to become unite and  studying new strategies for the better economy of every country. because the poor need us. we should be at the poor. together we can save the world economy together we should fight and end the world poverty so this world economy would be better.

Most of the people in other countries today are earning a small amount of salary and not every people can help the poor so we are very thankful that cryptocurrenc is existing, in this way we can make money from it.
2342q6tegw

Activity: 174
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

We can make this world better, by sending me money, which I will totally use to make the world better and not  just spend on myself (yea right)
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

maybe to be able to make the world economic condition become better there must be self-awareness not to attack each other because if you realize it the world economy is destroyed because there are so many attacks from various countries through the world economy.
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

We must first think about the poor. Help with the money of the poor. All education will be arranged. This way econimically better. Other countries and many econimally forward. Because they follow the politics of their own country.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

We can make this world better, by sending me money, which I will totally use to make the world better and not  just spend on myself (yea right)
Very funny but it is not only you in this world I think there are a lot of people who deserve. We all should invest our money for having a positive aim of life, we should invest because bitcoin has changed the economy of our country and it has given us good life that no other investment can be prove that much good for our economy, it gives more opportunities to earn good amount of money.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

As an individual, you can contribute to improving the world starting from the nearest environment. Become a volunteer, Joining a charity organization is the right way to improve life in a nearby environment. You can provide help directly and see the impact on the people you help.

Give the best by utilizing the skills you have, develop new skills. The best example is for example by volunteering to build disadvantaged areas.
nyobaanweh

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

I think we can make this world better.  but first we need to help each other.  Its very simple if you are rich dont hassitate to give food or cloths in poot people  or make fund  to poor children back in school.
fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

To make this world better economically, as individuals you can invest your money in the poor community because poor people usually need opportunities for their economic life to develop.

You can help by giving small business loans. Thus, your money can be returned and this small business can contribute to their economic life and community.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

We can do this by being innovative and reducing the need for resources. Digitization of the world is a good first step. Crypto movement is a good sign. VR developments are also making the need to be physically present obsolete, which requires oil and other inefficient, finite resources.
laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

In my own opinion, the economy of a country will be so much better if most of the governments are going to legalize cryptocurrency in their own country and that is the reason why we should invest on bitcoins.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

Don't buy something overseas or don't import something from another country, it would make the economy become worse because tax and such.

In my own opinion, the economy of a country will be so much better if most of the governments are going to legalize cryptocurrency in their own country and that is the reason why we should invest on bitcoins.
Bitcoin wasn't even supposed to be an investment method. Also most of countries right now are banning Bitcoin and they have a good reason for banning Bitcoin and it would make the economy become worse instead if u are care with it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

mostly, it is up on the government if they do have plans on making the country's economy better. As an individual, we should start it by ourselves. We can help by using as less resources as we can. I admire fast food chains who do not use water in their restrooms, I just dont know how it does not stink lol. We should start being economical within our own homes.Less consumption of electricity and water.One good way is to start a business, it can have great impact if many people would start business.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

The government has already done everything to ensure that people live like this.It is not humane towards man and human life.I think that bitcoin and blockchain technology can make everyone's life better.The main question is how to introduce these technologies into the state apparatus.If this is done then surely people will live better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: