Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] NOIZ Ad Network - Blockchain+AI+Social Impact: An Advertising Trifecta🚀  (Read 13902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

It is believed that one should not have a single idea of profitability.is that so?
Yes, companies should not have a single idea of profitability, as there Should be a balance between trade and social responsibility
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

What are the ways NOIZE fights against scammers?
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

can NOIZE prevent data leakage?
ShaManius

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

Great company, I'm sure your customer base will grow, good luck to you!
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

After reading whitepaper and reviewing the profiles of the team and advisors, a very good impression of the product. The work plan also looks real. I keep my fingers short for them.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

It could be a great innovation in the Advertising world. There is a good rating in trackico. In their concepts have some unique system, they have an auto reward system. They compare with AdEx but I will say AdEx also a good project.

Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

What tokens are on the NOIZE platform?
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

What tasks programmed bots online?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

They perform tasks such as typing information in the form of registration, commenting on the blog entry or click on the affiliate link
parafmax

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

there is no token related to the advertising sector. the project will grow
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

Solving digital ad issues by using AI & blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:18:57 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 03:57:33 AM by NOIZchain

team, what is the token NOIZ price right now? Are there any bonuses if I buy it today?
Hello, thank you for your interest in our project.

The token price is 1 NOIZ=0.25 USD. The Public Sale will begin on July 15th.

If you have more questions on NOIZ, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:31:07 AM

Interesting project, love the idea of combating digital ad fraud! Can you elaborate on how exactly you want to achieve this?
Hello, thank you for the support!

To prevent click fraud, NOIZ uses two methods to increase customer engagement. First is to create a dynamic conversation dialogue for the customers to directly engage with advertisers. Second, is to offer incentives to customers in order to drive direct conversations or sales. NOIZ uses a cognitive bot named NIKOLA to initiate conversation dialogues within each ad. And will incentivize consumers to engage with ads by providing consumers with token rewards each time they interact with the ad prompts.

NOIZ also prevents ad fraud through Run-time Execution Monitoring and Passive Monitoring. They help detect patterns related to any bots that may be operating on the network.

If you have more questions, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:38:02 AM

It is believed that one should not have a single idea of profitability.is that so?
Hello, this is a great question.

At NOIZ we believe in bringing accountability to Corporate Social Responsibility activities. NOIZ empowers advertisers to automatically engage with CSR activities and donate a portion of their advertising budgets to CSR campaigns, while the consumer community holds the beneficiaries - social impact organizations - accountable for powering those CSR activities. 

Different social impact projects can apply to be part of the NOIZ ad exchange network, where they will receive NOIZ tokens which can be allocated to their projects.

If you have more questions on our project, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

there is no token related to the advertising sector. the project will grow
Thank you for the support! We believe that NOIZ is a completely new digital ad exchange platform that will revamp the entire advertising ecosystem.

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

Hello, this is a good question.

Bots can be programmed to perform certain tasks across online platforms, such as inputting information into a sign-up form, commenting on a blog post or clicking an affiliate link. If any bots are operating on the NOIZ network, such bots would likely try to pool all the NOIZ tokens in one single exchange/wallet; they would likely never donate/vote for actors in the NOIZ economy; and they likely wouldn't exhibit engagement patterns that match with other humans.

NOIZ can prevent such ad fraud by using Run-Time Execution Monitoring, which recognizes actions of bots and distinguishes them from real users. The NOIZ network will also host investigative bots to continuously monitor the NOIZ token transaction flow on randomly selected wallets, to see patterns related to any bots that may be operating on the network. Finally, NOIZ uses a cognitive bot named NIKOLA to initiate conversation dialogues within each ad, and can classify consumer responses - their engagement - into a level of Intent system and deliver tokens through the NOIZ platform.

If you have more questions on our project, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

Great company, I'm sure your customer base will grow, good luck to you!
Thank you for the support!

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

After reading whitepaper and reviewing the profiles of the team and advisors, a very good impression of the product. The work plan also looks real. I keep my fingers short for them.
Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it!

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:01:12 AM

What are the ways NOIZE fights against scammers?
Hello, this is a great question!

To prevent click fraud, NOIZ uses two methods to increase customer engagement. First is to create a dynamic conversation dialogue for the customers to directly engage with advertisers. Second, is to offer incentives to customers in order to drive direct conversations or sales. NOIZ uses a cognitive bot named NIKOLA to initiate conversation dialogues within each ad. And will incentivize consumers to engage with ads by providing consumers with token rewards each time they interact with the ad prompts.

NOIZ also prevents ad fraud through Run-time Execution Monitoring and Passive Monitoring. They help detect patterns related to any bots that may be operating on the network.

If you have more questions on our project, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

can NOIZE prevent data leakage?
Hello, thank you for your interest in NOIZ.

With NOIZ, consumers can determine what personal information - age, gender, location, device, etc. - gets shared with advertisers and publishers. NOIZ is a blockchain based privacy shield where consumers choose with whom they share data.

If you have more questions, feel free to chat with us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
NOIZchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

It could be a great innovation in the Advertising world. There is a good rating in trackico. In their concepts have some unique system, they have an auto reward system. They compare with AdEx but I will say AdEx also a good project.
Hello, thank you for the support!

As an established ad network, NOIZ has the unique features of highly interactive banners, community based consensus, and airdrop based Ads for rewards/coupons with redemption options.

If you have more questions, feel free to join us on our Telegram channel: t.me/noizchainenglish

The NOIZ Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: