Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely

This is actually a daring concept and tasking as well, what this does is that it will place blockchain in the map for good in the world as having real life applications and physical resources as well

How many tokens will this plastic card will support? Only CryptoOcean tokens or any tokens will do? How the conversion from one coin to other coin will be handled? I mean if I have CryptoOcean in my card and if vendor accepts only ETH then do I need to pay conversation charge?

Hello, Anilbg.

The users can make transfers of the cryptocurrency to the external crypto wallets, the fiat to the external accounts and the payment systems accounts. Also, the service can accept transfers of cryptocurrencies and the fiat from external services to the users' wallets. Internal transfers of the cryptocurrency and the fiat (under simple conditions), are carried out without commissions. External transfers may include a commission from both the service and the external payment systems. In the process of the transfer, funds can be automatically converted from one cryptocurrency into another or into fiat money at the internal (profitable) exchange rate.

The conversion of any of the TOP-100 main cryptocurrencies is carried out for. The automatic trading on crypto-exchanges provides getting the most favorable exchange rate and minimal commission for its users. Conversion can be carried out as a separate transaction - at the user's request, instantly while performing other transactions within the CRYPTOCEAN platform, for example, in the process of paying for goods or services.

The user can specify either a certain cryptocurrency or a wallet from which the funds for conversion will be withdrawn, as well as the group of ryptocurrencies, priorities, limits and withdrawal strategy. For example, first – to use up one cryptocurrency, then to switch to another, or to write off gradually in predetermined proportions).

When converting the fiat into cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency to the fiat, partner banks are involved. It is from their accounts that the fiat funds are received and credited. Both sides act in compliance with KYC & AML procedures occurs in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of those jurisdictions in which they operate.

Non-cash exchange of the fiat and the cryptocurrency may be carried out anywhere in the world with the access to the Internet and the bank account. For cash exchange, you will need to contact the bank's branch office or use an ATM and a crypto-card issued in partnership with CRYPTOCEAN.
The list of cryptocurrencies, exchange of which will be possible via CRYPTOCEAN, will constantly expand – to meet the demands of customers of the service and the market.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

The most important advantage of the platform, I believe,is that for the transfer of any Fiat or cryptocurrency,you can choose the user of the service from the notebook by his phone number,nickname or provided ID and make a transfer immediately, without entering additional details and wallet addresses.

Yes, storing and operating with whose long and unreadable addresses is sometimes painful. A comfy contactbook instead of bunch of crypto wallet addresses would be the light in the sky for many active crypto payments users.

Yes and entering account numbers/sort codes or wallet addresses and other payment details isn't the most secure way of sending funds, it's so easy to get a number wrong if you're rushing, so having someones payment details stored on their own profile makes the whole process a lot easier.
Like a database with all the users in and if you want you can search on every possible thing like you say (phone number and nickname) a lot faster and easier.

I hope that they have rock solid security if they are going to be storing that sort of data. I think id want to see a audit by HackerOne or the likes.

Agreed once a platform starts getting into truely sensitive data their needs to be audits to assure safety and security that’s for sure and their needs to be a way for owners to control it well and securely

That is a very nice idea, some sort of security audit which will fill investors with confidence knowing that the project has passed sufficent security standards

Yes or each user needs to make manual entries for payments a specific amount of times before their payment details can be used automatically, this project offers a lot of different possibilities, hopefully they can nail it.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

Expected to offer an electronic currency with many uses. I see the project providing electronic wallet services and plastic wallet . So you have to plan to build facilities ATM plants or have partners?

Yeah I have been thinking of that too. It gonna cost them more to setup ATM machines everywhere I think they will have to partner up with other firm

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

The most important advantage of the platform, I believe,is that for the transfer of any Fiat or cryptocurrency,you can choose the user of the service from the notebook by his phone number,nickname or provided ID and make a transfer immediately, without entering additional details and wallet addresses.

Yes, storing and operating with whose long and unreadable addresses is sometimes painful. A comfy contactbook instead of bunch of crypto wallet addresses would be the light in the sky for many active crypto payments users.

Yes and entering account numbers/sort codes or wallet addresses and other payment details isn't the most secure way of sending funds, it's so easy to get a number wrong if you're rushing, so having someones payment details stored on their own profile makes the whole process a lot easier.

If they are operating or providing a bank services that should be the case; maybe you can even add beneficiaries in the dashboard for quick withdrawal or transfers.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

Answer me, pls. What happens if the tokens of Bounty campaign  are not fully distributed? Will they be destroyed???

By default, all unused tokens aught to be destroyed so yes they will. Unless the team have a better plan in mind though.

Yeah that's what usually happens, they can decide to allocate it as bonus to investors also but destroying them is much preferable might help increase the price.

Yea. It helps to reduce the total supply/number of the token and there by giving more value to the tokens in circulation. Wish there was another way to go about it without actually destroying the token, it would have been cool also.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

Answer me, pls. What happens if the tokens of Bounty campaign  are not fully distributed? Will they be destroyed???

By default, all unused tokens aught to be destroyed so yes they will. Unless the team have a better plan in mind though.

Yeah that's what usually happens, they can decide to allocate it as bonus to investors also but destroying them is much preferable might help increase the price.

Yea. It helps to reduce the total supply/number of the token and there by giving more value to the tokens in circulation. Wish there was another way to go about it without actually destroying the token, it would have been cool also.

Destroying them is the only way to be accountable and have the volume correct it’s a good thing in the end and can only improve value through improving the scarcity of the tokens as they hit the exchanges
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

Destroying them is the only way to be accountable and have the volume correct it’s a good thing in the end and can only improve value through improving the scarcity of the tokens as they hit the exchanges

Yeah the token burn after the sale ends is needed because the circulating supply will reflect the real level of demand. The project can then work on increasing the volume and therefore the token price will hopefully rise after listing.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

Yeah the token burn after the sale ends is needed because the circulating supply will reflect the real level of demand. The project can then work on increasing the volume and therefore the token price will hopefully rise after listing.

Exactly, burns help solidify the project imo.  Transparency in the burn is important as well.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

your soft cap is very high. $ 5 million, right? Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? does the team have a plan for this?

I thought it was $25m for the softcap?

Darkoth89, I seen that light cap is 3000,000$ and softcap showing 5,000,000$. But what is the light cap and why they need it? About light cap I did not seen before this project.

Hi, ethtrader. Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.

So that you mean to by using Light Cap concept it will take more easy raise funds? Another question is what will happen if they will reach Light Cap but not Soft Cap?

Thanks Erik Fox for reply. But same question I am also asking. If they reached Light cap target but if they got failed to reach softcap. Then what steps they will be taken by team?

Is that means even with lightcap, project will survive and move further without any issues? For this project, softcap is the lightcap and softcap is the added feather to it?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

your soft cap is very high. $ 5 million, right? Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? does the team have a plan for this?

Darkoth89, I seen that light cap is 3000,000$ and softcap showing 5,000,000$. But what is the light cap and why they need it? About light cap I did not seen before this project.

Hi, ethtrader. Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.

So that you mean to by using Light Cap concept it will take more easy raise funds? Another question is what will happen if they will reach Light Cap but not Soft Cap?

Thanks Erik Fox for reply. But same question I am also asking. If they reached Light cap target but if they got failed to reach softcap. Then what steps they will be taken by team?

Is that means even with lightcap, project will survive and move further without any issues? For this project, softcap is the lightcap and softcap is the added feather to it?

I think so, but they will do it in a different speed. Maybe it is going to take longer to complete their roadmap if they only get the light cap. Less the money less the speed.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

I think so, but they will do it in a different speed. Maybe it is going to take longer to complete their roadmap if they only get the light cap. Less the money less the speed.

That's what he means. At any stage the project can run for example if the light cap is meant and the soft-cap isn't the project will still go on but at a different rate than it would have been if the hardcap or softcap is achieved.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

Is they published different roadmap for different caps? I am curious to understand the real difference with respect to caps on timing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

It is very impressive that during the private pre-sale the softcap has already been reached

In fact, 159% of softcap has been raised during this phase

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:11:59 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 09:28:25 PM by Nathan01

It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely

This is actually a daring concept and tasking as well, what this does is that it will place blockchain in the map for good in the world as having real life applications and physical resources as well

How many tokens will this plastic card will support? Only CryptoOcean tokens or any tokens will do? How the conversion from one coin to other coin will be handled? I mean if I have CryptoOcean in my card and if vendor accepts only ETH then do I need to pay conversation charge?

Hello, Anilbg.

The users can make transfers of the cryptocurrency to the external crypto wallets, the fiat to the external accounts and the payment systems accounts. Also, the service can accept transfers of cryptocurrencies and the fiat from external services to the users' wallets. Internal transfers of the cryptocurrency and the fiat (under simple conditions), are carried out without commissions. External transfers may include a commission from both the service and the external payment systems. In the process of the transfer, funds can be automatically converted from one cryptocurrency into another or into fiat money at the internal (profitable) exchange rate.

The conversion of any of the TOP-100 main cryptocurrencies is carried out for. The automatic trading on crypto-exchanges provides getting the most favorable exchange rate and minimal commission for its users. Conversion can be carried out as a separate transaction - at the user's request, instantly while performing other transactions within the CRYPTOCEAN platform, for example, in the process of paying for goods or services.

The user can specify either a certain cryptocurrency or a wallet from which the funds for conversion will be withdrawn, as well as the group of ryptocurrencies, priorities, limits and withdrawal strategy. For example, first – to use up one cryptocurrency, then to switch to another, or to write off gradually in predetermined proportions).

When converting the fiat into cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency to the fiat, partner banks are involved. It is from their accounts that the fiat funds are received and credited. Both sides act in compliance with KYC & AML procedures occurs in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of those jurisdictions in which they operate.

Non-cash exchange of the fiat and the cryptocurrency may be carried out anywhere in the world with the access to the Internet and the bank account. For cash exchange, you will need to contact the bank's branch office or use an ATM and a crypto-card issued in partnership with CRYPTOCEAN.
The list of cryptocurrencies, exchange of which will be possible via CRYPTOCEAN, will constantly expand – to meet the demands of customers of the service and the market.

I'm greatly marveled and awed at the depth of the explanation given and the project intended achievements, this is quite a big concept and would change the way the world view blockchain, it will make blockchain relatable and touchable, it will make some of us have a better way of explaining what the crypto world is really all about in clear terms...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Hello, Anilbg.

I'm greatly flawed and awed at the depth of the explanation given and the project intended achievements, this is quite a big concept and would change the way the world view blockchain, it will make blockchain relatable and touchable, it will make some of us have a better way of explaining what the crypto world is really all about in clear terms...

Cracking response that, very clear and detailed. It definitely seems like all bases are being covered by the team and it's an exciting time to get involved with the project.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

It is very impressive that during the private pre-sale the softcap has already been reached

Wow. This is amazing to hear and this is  a huge achievement for the team i expect to see more during the main sale..
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

If they are operating or providing a bank services that should be the case; maybe you can even add beneficiaries in the dashboard for quick withdrawal or transfers.

Well I think they have plans on how they would make it work and this is a very obvious function that needs considerations

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

Hello, Anilbg.

wow, that's a very detailed answer. I have a short question: Have you already signed contracts with banks? If so, may you already name the banks?
or at least in which countries have you already concluded contracts with banks?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

Wow. This is amazing to hear and this is  a huge achievement for the team i expect to see more during the main sale..

Damn that is cool ! I am sure that the team was very happy with this news, and also for the early investors, because they got the tokens with bonus.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

Damn that is cool ! I am sure that the team was very happy with this news, and also for the early investors, because they got the tokens with bonus.

Yeah, that's nice hopefully they can reach their softcap on the main sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: