Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13492 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?
and between them you can always choose which currency you prefer. good move

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.
Cryptocards will support the top 100 crypto-currencies.

Top 100 is quite huge and impressive IMO, I really can't wait to get a feel of it and see how it really works... Will there be a kind of demo in the nearest future?

Wow they really going to do top 100 ? That is very nice. So basically the best coins in the crypto world will have cryptocards Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.

Top 100 is quite huge and impressive IMO, I really can't wait to get a feel of it and see how it really works... Will there be a kind of demo in the nearest future?

Wow they really going to do top 100 ? That is very nice. So basically the best coins in the crypto world will have cryptocards Smiley.

Ya it’s wise I wonder how often they will revisit that though especially talking top 100 as the top 20 are pretty stable position wise but the lower 50 tend to shift around a good bit the lower down the list you go due to smaller marketcap fluctuations
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

Hi, Anilbg.

In the beginning, will be available major cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple). The list of cryptocurrencies, exchange of which will be possible via CRYPTOCEAN, will constantly expand – to meet the demands of customers of the service and the market. Launch of the alpha version of payments, transfers and crypto accounts will start 25.06.2018
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

Hi, Anilbg.

That would be a great achievement to cash out crypto so easily with cards and atm's, i looked in the whitepaper and if i am right CryptoOcean will ask a little bit commission for trading crypto to your desired currency (USD,EUR), how much commission do we pay for that?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto cards?
Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27.2018 .

That's like few weeks from now and i must commend the team for taking such a step when the ICO is still ongoing, this will encourage the community to believe in the project and it shows credibility on the part of cryptocean, this is the boost that i have been talking about the team should keep this up and also try to stick to the  stipulated date as changes may cause some doubt

July 27 is just next month. ICO is ending before that period? What is the exact date of the main sales? Honestly, I am looking forward for the cryptocard from Cryptocean.

Launching of Main ICO will be 01.09.2018

Woh really? Are the cards on an open Alpha or a closed Alpha schedule? Im really impressed it's going to be out that soon.

27.07.2018 Launch of the closed alpha version of cryptocurrency cards, connect the first 3 corporate clients to the project ecosystem.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.

lordiuscuper

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

Hi! When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?  Grin

Hello, lordiuscuper!
Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018. When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

Which advantages CRON tokens give their holders?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:41:48 AM

Hi, Anilbg.

That would be a great achievement to cash out crypto so easily with cards and atm's, i looked in the whitepaper and if i am right CryptoOcean will ask a little bit commission for trading crypto to your desired currency (USD,EUR), how much commission do we pay for that?

The commission is charged in CRON tokens (which will provide a constantly growing tokens demand). Discounts up to 90% for the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.
The transfer fee: 2,00%(2019); 1,60%(2020); 1,28%(2021); 1,02%(2022); 1,00%(2023).
Payment fee: 1,00%(2019); 0,80%(2020); 0,64%(2021); 0,51%(2022); 0,50%(2023).
White Paper, page 36
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:13:07 AM

Hi! When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?  Grin

Hello, lordiuscuper!
Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018. When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

Which advantages CRON tokens give their holders?

The advantages

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment

IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY
selling CRON tokens as the rate increases and CRYPTOCEAN expands

THE RATE INCREASE IS GUARANTEED
the model is created in a way that guarantees the increase of the CRON token
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:02:53 AM

Hi, Anilbg.

You mean each of them will have cryptocards or one single cryptocards covering them all? Cos according to cryptocean I think I'm reading just one card for all  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

Hi, Anilbg.

the top 100, that's great.
But of course I notice immediately that the top 100 change daily. How do you do it with the changes, a daily update of the wallet will not make sense, right?

Great to hear that the plastic cards will support the top 100 cryptos, this will certainly help drive some traffic into the project with such ease of access on 100 different coins to exchange with

This is quite good. especially when they want to have 100 coins attached to their card. But what would be first crypto they will use it? I am sure they will start somewhere and add upto 100 coins over time.

I will want to ask, is it top 100 at all times or just the top 100 during the time of there lunch? Cause I believe the list keeps getting updated according to some certain data possessed by these coins.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.

Yeah.  It is important that they put more effort on compliance. I personally want them to succeed because their plans are awesome and they stand the chance of becoming number one.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

Hi, Anilbg.

But of course I notice immediately that the top 100 change daily. How do you do it with the changes, a daily update of the wallet will not make sense, right?

Great to hear that the plastic cards will support the top 100 cryptos, this will certainly help drive some traffic into the project with such ease of access on 100 different coins to exchange with

This is quite good. especially when they want to have 100 coins attached to their card. But what would be first crypto they will use it? I am sure they will start somewhere and add upto 100 coins over time.

Yes, is a good thing that they are giving preferences to the community in terms of issuing out 100 top coins for the community but i believe probably the first best three will be initially used and others will be implemented as the process goes or probably they will just go with the flow and list everything at once, it all depends on their capability   
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:13:22 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 06:26:09 AM by Erik Foxx

What is the values of the Cryptocean project??
The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships
with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company
may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legality - compliance with laws and regulations in the field of KYC & AML;
Beneficial conditions of use;
Transparency and convenience for the client;
Safety and security;
Openness to partnership and new development ideas.
Thank you very much Erik!!
You create a good impression about Cryptocean.
Thank you too Wink
Thank you for your opinion. Ask questions - if something not clear.

How will KYC work, will it be directly through your team, or via a third party such as ocular?

It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Yeah.  It is important that they put more effort on compliance. I personally want them to succeed because their plans are awesome and they stand the chance of becoming number one.

I agree i believe they are already focused on the regulations on fiat/crypto cross marketing as they will be working with banks on using their ATM machines.
CherryWarrior

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

fire  Tongue
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

fire  Tongue

Please write effectively about the project instead f just one word like this. Also dont really understand the exact context and meaning here. You mean to say, the token sale is going good?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

Hi, Anilbg.

Top 100 Cryptocurrencies? Wow! That's awesome. People can save lot of money as they don't have to keep converting their own tokens to another, just because their coin is not in the list (assuming card supports only top 10 tokens). But top 100 coins means it will cover all good coins.

Really? So you could load up the cards wallet with 100 different cryptos, then purchase items with all of them? That seems insanely good.  Do you guys have a testnet of this running?
Really awesome that support to top 100 Crypto currencies. But how that will works here and how it will use? Could you explain in few things if possible? So at least more people will aware about this.
Cards will work from a crypto-currency wallet.
Which currency is selected in priority in the crypto-wallet that will be spent first.

Good to hear. But how do I select the preferred currency? I need to login to Cryptopcean web or app and do the selection before using card?
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

Hi, Anilbg.

I will want to ask, is it top 100 at all times or just the top 100 during the time of there lunch? Cause I believe the list keeps getting updated according to some certain data possessed by these coins.

The list of cryptocurrencies, exchange of which will be possible via CRYPTOCEAN, will
constantly expand – to meet the demands of customers of the service and the market.

The service users are:
Individuals and organizations registered on the service, performing one-offs or
automatic conversion operations;
Individuals and companies in favor of whom payments are made requiring the
conversion of one cryptocurrencies to others or from the cryptocurrency to the fiat;
Payment systems and banks involved in the chain of payment processing (receiving a
commission).
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

Hi, Anilbg.

Top 100 Cryptocurrencies? Wow! That's awesome. People can save lot of money as they don't have to keep converting their own tokens to another, just because their coin is not in the list (assuming card supports only top 10 tokens). But top 100 coins means it will cover all good coins.

Really? So you could load up the cards wallet with 100 different cryptos, then purchase items with all of them? That seems insanely good.  Do you guys have a testnet of this running?
Really awesome that support to top 100 Crypto currencies. But how that will works here and how it will use? Could you explain in few things if possible? So at least more people will aware about this.
Cards will work from a crypto-currency wallet.
Which currency is selected in priority in the crypto-wallet that will be spent first.

Good to hear. But how do I select the preferred currency? I need to login to Cryptopcean web or app and do the selection before using card?

A mobile app, a browser or a desktop app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: