Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?
and between them you can always choose which currency you prefer. good move

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.
Cryptocards will support the top 100 crypto-currencies.

the top 100, that's great.
But of course I notice immediately that the top 100 change daily. How do you do it with the changes, a daily update of the wallet will not make sense, right?

Top 100 Cryptocurrencies? Wow! That's awesome. People can save lot of money as they don't have to keep converting their own tokens to another, just because their coin is not in the list (assuming card supports only top 10 tokens). But top 100 coins means it will cover all good coins.

Really? So you could load up the cards wallet with 100 different cryptos, then purchase items with all of them? That seems insanely good.  Do you guys have a testnet of this running?
Really awesome that support to top 100 Crypto currencies. But how that will works here and how it will use? Could you explain in few things if possible? So at least more people will aware about this.
Cards will work from a crypto-currency wallet.
Which currency is selected in priority in the crypto-wallet that will be spent first.
Nice to hear that will support top 100 currencies. But I did not understand that currency will spent in priority which is selected from crypto wallet. You mean to say while registration selected currencies? You talking about that?

You'll be able to specify which kind of crypto is going to be taken from your wallet first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

I wonder if there will be payment solutions for online shops from CryptOcean.
That you can choose between bank transfer, credit card, Paypal and CryptOcean.

That's an interesting question. Such payment options could really bring the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies to the next level.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

Like the selling point such release will create will be on a maximum level, that will also indicate that they mean business, one thing is seeing something online like in a virtual world, it creates less impression than holding and physically feeling something, this will send a wave of authenticity to the community and both individuals that are glued to the traditional way of doing things will like to know more about the project

Id like to see the card in action as well, I think personally id like to see a testnet version of it working in a video

I think plastic cards for crypto can become the biggest step in evolution of blockchain financial systems in 2018. Just imagine how big this movement is - from semilegal online payments and exchanges to the possibility to pay just like with the ordinaty fiat currency with plastic card.

But what about the security of these plastics cards? I mean we can see lots of fraud, fiat card details getting hacked every day. I think it's also possible for this Cryoto cards.

What makes crypto payments the safest technology? It's blockchain, not just anonimous unreadable addresses. Plastic cards should work via blockchain too. They should check all payments information through the decentralised networks. Plastic card here is just a public key of your crypto address. I wonder how the private key can be interpreted.

I am not sure how it would be implemented but I think for this case the model would be a hybrid between blockchain and offchain solution to achieve realtime and optimize for cost.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.

Yeah.  It is important that they put more effort on compliance. I personally want them to succeed because their plans are awesome and they stand the chance of becoming number one.

I agree i believe they are already focused on the regulations on fiat/crypto cross marketing as they will be working with banks on using their ATM machines.

Really? I find it hard to believe that any banks would agree to this.. Alot of them are suspending people are saying any activity to do with crypto is not allowed..

Even the banks do not miss a deal. If they can charge fees for converting and withdrawing the cryptocurrencies, then they will naturally also offer this services. They also know that cryptocurrencies will play a relevant role in the future

That is a good call, we all know if something can make money - it will try and get utilized, so I hope somthing is possible in the coming years in regards to direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency

Me too, it's a real issue that needs to be fixed in the future, its very difficult to convert crypto into fiat for withdrawals to a personal/business account. Coinbase charge excessive fees and Localbitcoins/LocalEth is not exactly the most secure or legit way of receiving funds. There is a gap in the market for a new way to buy and sell cryptocurrency, maybe cryptocean can be the one that fills it.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

That's an interesting question. Such payment options could really bring the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies to the next level.

I always believed that this options were going to be available. It never occurred to me that i needed to ask.. Thanks for asking this.. It will be wonderful if this options were available also.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Is funny the way people ask of roadmap when actually the roadmap is staring at them right on the face, i usually ignore such and go for a much constructive argument about the project, as an investors, we all owe ourselves the due diligence of doing the right thing which is to start from the first thread of the topic, where the site is placed and you can access what you intend to access, including the roadmap
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

I always believed that this options were going to be available. It never occurred to me that i needed to ask.. Thanks for asking this.. It will be wonderful if this options were available also.

Agreed to my knowledge this was already a planned thing I’m hoping it is atleast from the way I see it they are looking to break into that market so of course they would  look to position themselves like this
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.

Yeah.  It is important that they put more effort on compliance. I personally want them to succeed because their plans are awesome and they stand the chance of becoming number one.

Yea. Their plans and ideas is great. This could bridge the gap that's between the crypto world and the fiat world. It's got the potential and might just be given the chance. You never know.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

fire  Tongue

Please write effectively about the project instead f just one word like this. Also dont really understand the exact context and meaning here. You mean to say, the token sale is going good?

I don't think he is trying to say anything it more like an exclamation. Nevertheless he needs to express himself adequately for the benefit of others.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

I think ordinarily this should be one of the functions of the card, I use my fiat debit card way more than I use cash and the possibility of doing a crypto transaction as against fiat is something never seen and I would really love to take part

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

I think ordinarily this should be one of the functions of the card, I use my fiat debit card way more than I use cash and the possibility of doing a crypto transaction as against fiat is something never seen and I would really love to take part

It is going to be a tricky one tapping into the credit card network. I am not sure how feasible that would be unless they have or are going to do it differently. If the merchant or buyer is going to accept crypto than that is quite possible and easy.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

Did you guys check out their business model they posted on their Facebook? here is a link to it https://www.facebook.com/Cryptocean1/photos/a.366234977216506.1073741828.366230247216979/383491832157487/?type=3&theater, their main goal now is to get a lot of users of the service.

I seen that link. They expecting rapid growth in 1st 3 years from 2019 to 2021. And their main goal is to increase the total number of users of the service.
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

Cryptocard, exchange, auto payments, P2P deal, payment in cryptocurrencies and fiat options, wow lots of features in this CryptOcean project. It seems to be very good project.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

It is going to be a tricky one tapping into the credit card network. I am not sure how feasible that would be unless they have or are going to do it differently. If the merchant or buyer is going to accept crypto than that is quite possible and easy.

Can you simply integrate payment options like credit card or do you need to get permission from credit card providers first?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
hunt364

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

Hello, Erik. Tell me about your guarantees, pls
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Can you simply integrate payment options like credit card or do you need to get permission from credit card providers first?
Hello, BonTonPlease.
Our card will work just like any other card.
You can pay in shops, withdraw cash from an ATM, pay at gas stations.
Schematically, the service is shown in the link.
https://pp.userapi.com/c840321/v840321572/91059/mNqTy1RyXTY.jpg
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

Hello, Erik. Tell me about your guarantees, pls
Greetings, hunt364.
Ofcourse!
-------------------------------------------------
The commission is charged in CRON tokens which will provide a constantly growing tokens demand
The sales of tokens on crypto exchanges will start on 10.12.2018
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token
50% of tokens for services are burned
which gurantees of the CRON token rate growth
30% of tokens are used for development
which ensires the development of new services
20% of tokens are used for Exchange liquidity
which gives the opportinuty to purchase and sell CRON.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

What are the requirements when registering with your exchanger, will they be standard with other exchangers, or will they differ?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

What are the requirements when registering with your exchanger, will they be standard with other exchangers, or will they differ?

I doubt they would differ too far outside the norm theirs a reason most of them have similar requirements as a standard I doubt they will be outside that norm as it would put people off if they required more than normal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: